Chapter 18

I Love You

Minzy POV:

 

"We lost them" was the last thing i heard from a guy with a really deep and scary voice, Feeling Jiyong hand slowly losing its force against mine was the last thing i felt before going unconscious. I woke up feeling the sun above my face, I saw deep cuts on me and blood dripping from my head, i looked over and saw Jiyong he look bad, i shook him to try to wake him up but he wouldnt wake up "What if his dead" i thought becoming nervous and feeling my heart beat fast, I looked for his heart beat and felt his heart beat, I exhaled feeling much better, I heard footsteps and stayed still and held in my breath "Minji!!! Jiyong!!!" I Heard someone scream, I didnt know if i should trust this voice i couldnt recongnize but i prayed it was one of my oppas "Help" i yelled, I than heard a group running towards us, I tried to get up but i saw stick a stabbed in my leg, "where are you at" i heard them scream "Over here inside a bush" i yelled, they finally found me "Ill get her out" said Taeyang he grabbed my hands to pull me out but i yelled "Ow" i said feeling pain on my leg. He saw me and Jiyong how hurt we were, We can only take one of you, "Lets take Minji" they said "No take Jiyong but come back fast please" i said "MInji" "DO it" i said. They all grabbed Jiyong and carried an unconscious Jiyong "We will come back we promise" they said "Okay" i said, I stayed in this place for such a long time i finally decided to pull the stick out when i heard footsteps, i stood still being scared it was that figure from last night "I saw them fall down here, im sure of it" said the voice from last night "Uhhh if we dont get them and kill them we wont get payed, espically Minzy she needs to be dead" said another voice, my heart was beating so fast i felt as if was about to fly out, "I know, lets look around here, Wait... i hear voices lets go hide really quick" they said, i heard them run away, i gasped what if they kill my oppas, "Boo" said taeyang grinning at me i was shaking "Whats wrong" said Top "Get me out quickly" i whispered They got me out, and taeyang carried me bridal style trying to not hurt me but i was hurt from everywhere so i could feel the pain running threw my whole body "Walk faster please" i whispered to taeyang "Why" he asked "They want to kill me" i said, and looked at me weird, i looked back and saw shawdows "Behind you guys" i yelled Everyone turned around and didnt see anything "Minzy i think you need rest" said teddy, After what felt like forever we arrived to the cabin, "MInji" yelled my unnies happy, when they saw how i looked, "Take her to my room" yelled chaerin, Dara and Bom where cleaning my cuts and the blood "Jiyong" i said "His okay we healed him" they said "Look minji" said daesung making funny faces, i was wondering whyy he was doing that till i felt the stick being pulled out "Owwwww" i yelled Chaerin covered it up with an elastic bandage. I fell alseep for a while, When i woke up no one was in the room "I really wanted to go hiking" said Bom "I know but we cant" said the guys I felt bad so i got up and start limping to where they were at "You guys go hiking, dont worry i can take care for JI and myself" i said smiling hiding the pain "No go lay down" said chaerin "Stop and go please" i begged, I finally convinced them, i locked the door just to be safe, i went to my room to see Ji still sleeping, i saw him sweating, i felt his forehead, and he had a high fever. I grabbed some water and a towel, I wetted the towel and cleaned his face and than put it over his head. "Im sorry" i whispered, i kept wetting the towel and putting it over his forehead, till i checked and his fever was going down. I went to the kitchen to get medicine, i dranked the medicine and saw it was getting late, I went to the restroom to look at myself i had deep cuts all over my face, i saw something move from outside the window, i looked and there was nothing, i quickly closed the window, and limped as fast as i could to Jiyong room. I locked the room, and moved my bed putting it in front of the door to be more sure, and covered the little window and turned off the lights. I went and layed down next to Jiyong.

 

 

Outside, was now more figures trying to get Minzy and JIyong, They wanted to break the windows but the windows were too small to go through, so they had to go right threw the door, they tried to open it but it was locked. "Hmmm she locked the door" said one figure to the others "She cant run and if she did she wont get far, she has a hurt leg and JIyong is probally really sick" said another figure. Minzy was laying down with Jiyong and hugging him when she felt him getting up, "Ji shhh" she whispered "why" he said talking loud "They are outside" she whispered, he was confused at what she was saying till he remembered last night "Omg Minji are you okay" he whispered "Yah" she said he was going to get up when he felt the pain throughout his whole body "Sh*t" he cursed quietly "What do they want" he asked "I heard them say they want to kill me and you, espically me because someone is paying them" she said with tears in her eyes, but he couldnt see them since the room was all dark, He puts his arms around her waist tightly, "Dont worry" he whispered to her, she put her hands around his neck not caring about the pain. They than heard something break from downstairs, "find them" they screamed, Minzy was shaking with fear, "Dont let me die" she whispered, "Minzy if i die, i want you to know i still love you throughout everything we went through" he whispered Minzy than kissed him, "I still love you to but i was scared to show you my love for you" she whispered, he gave her the ring he gave her back at the tree, "If i dont make it alive, please move on and love someone else" He said getting up "No, we need to get married and start a family" she said with tears "you cant leave me again" she said. They heard footsteps around the rooms, Jiyong grabbed Minzy and checked outside and opened the window "you should be able to fit" he said. He helped her get out and kissed her one last time "See you in another life, where you will be my wife and mother of my children" he said "No we can.." he cut her off hearing them trying to bust the door room open "Run now and safe yourself so i can be glad i safed you before i died please" he said and Minzy started to go down the 2 story house by holding on by the windows, she got down and was limp running, she was far from the cabin but she heard a gunshot. She turned around and saw a little flash, she fell down to the floor crying "Noooo please" she cried