Chapter 17

I Love You

Minzy POV:

 

I woke up at 6 in the morning hearing Ji's snores, Yah he cute and all but if fans heard how loud he snored they would see another side of him, I woke and grabbed my clothes and went to shower, i went back to my room when i was done guess what he was still snoring, i threw my pillow at him and hid myself next to my bed, he looked up and and went back to sleep "Yah wake up" i screamed to him "Go to sleep" he said "I would if you wouldnt snore so loud" i said to him, he rubbed his eyes and got up "I dont even snore that loud" he said "If you heard yourself" i said fixing my hair and doing my makeup, i went downstairs and saw everyone awake already "Good morning" i said to everyone "Whats up how was sleeping with him?" they asked "If you guys told me he snored so much i wouldnt have suffered as much as i did" i said "Yah you snore more than i do" Ji said i ingrored him "Mmmm breakfest smells good who made it?" i asked "Me" said taeyang winking at me. We ate breakfest and decided to go out hicking "Okay uh lets split in groups" said seungri one group was Dara, taeyang, chaerin, bom, and TOP. The other group was me daesung seungri teddy and Jiyong.  "Ugh why do i always get stuck with Jiyong" I whine "Because you never decide first" said chaerin leaving with her group. i grabbed seungri hand "Oppa lets go this way, i saw a pretty river down there" i said point to the distance "Okay" said seungri. I took pics of anything i saw, being here was soo beautiful, We started hearing water "Yah you guys hear that" asked daesung "Yah i think its over here" said teddy grabbing me quickly so i can walk with him "Im sorry about you and chaerin" i whispered to teddy "dont be" he said smiling at me, i knew that smile was to look tough in front of us all, we got to a big beautiful river "Wow" i said shocked "yah minja close your mouth your drooling all over me" said daesung, I rolled my eyes at him, I took pics of the river "Lets get closer to it" i said "Uh no im okay" said everyone "Ji come with me please" i begged "Fine" he said, we got closer to the river when he said "Why do you love to argue with me, other the fact to get my attention" he said while looking at the river "No its cause your such a pretty boy and it annoys me" i said "Well you loved this pretty boy" he said pointing to himself "and thats exactly why i dont no more" i said laughing "Yah you know how many girls wish to be as lucky as you are" he said "I feel like i did something wrong to be totured this much" i said making fun of him, we headed back to were the guys were suppose to be at but they werent there no more "Oppa im pretty sure they were by this tree" i said point to the tree "I know me to" he said looking around.

 

Teddy POV:

 

We were waiting for Minzy and GD but they were taking there sweet as time, "Ay guys want to look around" i said "Yah lets go" they said we were looking around when we didnt know our way back to them, Im pretty sure they will find there way back to the cabin i thought.

 

Minzy POV:

 

"They left without us" i said "Thanks for stating the obvious" Ji said "Yah GD stop being soo mean" i said wanting to get him mad because he hates it when I call him GD and instead of Ji but he likes it more when i call him Oppa, I actually havent been calling him Oppa in a while. "Yah eromaknae be quiet" he said "I can be more EroMaknae if you want me to" i said knowing i was pushing his buttons "Lets go" he said walking ahead of me, i was looking threw my pictures when i saw a figure in the distance of my pictures i turn around quickly to see if i see anybody, i keep looking threw my pics and that same figure popped up a lot of times "JI" i said running up to him "Look at this" i said showing him the pics "Probally a person like us hiking to" he said but i got a scary feeling and grabbed Ji's hand and interwined my fingers with his. He tried to let go "Minzy.." "Stop im scared" i said to him, We couldnt find our way back to the cabin somehow we lost our route and didnt seem to find it, I took out my phone but there was no service, "Im hungry" Ji said "Here i made sandwichs" i said taking them out of my bag "your smart" he said "Its getting dark Ji, in an hour or so we wont be able to see no more" i said "Dont worry you are with Oppa" he said grinning. An hour passed and it was now officially dark, it was getting really cold and we still couldnt find our way back. "JI what if slender man starts to follow us" i said joking "Minji stop talking nonsense" he said when we heard something behind us move "Probally animals or something" Ji said trying to not scare me "right" i said trying to make myself believe it. I grew frustated "Im tired of walking in freaken circles, we have been here like 100 times already" i said mad "I know Minji im tired to, here let me carry you" he said "No im scared, cold, and lost" i said trying to keep my cool, he than hugged me i promise i will get you back home nice and safe. We kept hearing things move behind us when i saw a shawdow "Did you see that" i whispered "yah" he whispered back we than decided to run as fast as we could when we saw a figure started chasing us, I held on Ji's hand and we ran as fast as we could, when we didnt see but fell downhill.

 

At the Cabin:

 

Everyone was back at the cabin eating dinner, "So where is Ji and Minzy" asked Dara "Well we kinda lost them but they were having lots of fun" said daesung "Oh" said Bom "Well its really dark now and they havent returned" Said a worried Chaerin "Im sure they are okay" said seungri to her. "How about we watch a movie and watch them fly through that door pretty soon" said taeyang trying to get them to stop worrying "Uh yah" said Dara, everyone went to put on a movie some were on a sofa or on the floor, or in the kitchen still eating. The movie than came to an end, "That was a great movie" said Teddy "Minji and Ji havent arrived yet and its pretty late" said Chaerin looking out the window "What if they got hurt" said Dara everyone than started panicing "Im sure they are okay" said TOP "Yah our leader can take care of himself" said Daesung "Lets go sleep, they will get here anytime" said teddy grabbing Chaerin and pulling her to her room. Somehow everyone ended up asleep of how tired they were but Minzy and Jiyong still havent arrived, Chaerin woke up to shower at 6 in the morning when she forgot that she had her favorite jeans in minzy's bag so she went to where Minzy and Ji sleep and realized they never did arrive "Ahhhh" scream Chaerin, Everyone than rushed to were the scream came from, Chaerin broke down crying, when everyone looked ahead and saw Minzy and Jiyong never arrived last night. "Lets go look for them" said the guys "we will help to" said Dara "No stay here you girls and help chaerin what if they arrive, if we dont find them we will come back in two hours to check back with you guys" said Taeyang. "Chaerin calm down" said Bom "No dont you see they did have an accident if not they would have arrived last night" screamed Chaerin, Dara walked away not wanting to hear the truth.

 

 

 

What happened to Minzy and Jiyong after they fell, did that figure get them?