Chapter 35

I Love You

Minzy got up from Bom's embrace and walked towards the door, "Where you going" Yongguk asked, "To get Noal" MInzy said, when G Dragon grabbed her, "MInzy lets talk please" minzy pulls her hand out of his grasp "We have nothing to talk about your dead to me" MInzy said when she was thrown over someones shoulder, "Put me down" Minzy kicked, "Ow she kicked my face" Daesung screamed in pain, Daesung through her in her room and locked her in it, "Get a stylist to get Noal if she goes out in public, the fans will find out and bash her" Daesung said ordering, "Yongguk its best if you leave, JIyong give her space, the girls take care of Minzy that she doesnt leave, and we the guys will take care that Jiyong doesnt do anything stupid" Daesung said.

 

After hours of Minzy screaming to let her out, the girls let her out to see Bom holding Noal, "Noal" Minzy screamed as she grabbed him and put him in her arms "His sooo cute, he looks like you and G Dragon" Chaerin said making MInzy angry "Minzy it is true but his soo handsome" Dara said pulling Noal's cheek, "who brought Noal here?" Minzy asked, "The stylist unnie and YG papa agreed that its best of Noal is here" Chaerin said giving minzy a assuring smile that it was fine for Noal to stay. The door suddenly busted open making the girls jump, "Me first" Taeyang said getting to Minzy first and snatching Noal away, "Awww look at him his soo handsome like his uncle" Taeyang said, "Your ugly his uncle TOP is more handsome" Bom defended, after the guys saw Noal, Minzy took him to her room "I missed you" Minzy said, "Im sorry for not being a good mom" MInzy said as tears started to form. Noal smiled at MInzy, making Minzy smile.

 

For the past days G Dragon begged to atleast see Noal but she wouldnt allow him, Minzy quickly decided to go for a run at the YG building, as she got to her dorm she saw G Dragon carrying Noal, Minzys temper started to rise up, she grabbed Noal forcefully and kicked Jiyong in his manhood. "Get out" Minzy screamed as Noal cried "He likes me" G Dragon said, "No i dont care get out" Minzy screamed, "Minzy calm down" Bom said taking Noal away and trying to make him stop crying but he wouldnt till he was back in G Dragon arms, "It was you huh" Minzy said pointing to chaerin "Minzy his the dad" Chaerin said trying to defend herself, "Look Minzy noal wouldnt stop crying and G Dragon came by and we thought maybe it would work so we handed him Noal and stopped crying" Dara said "Just shut up Dara your soo annoying at times always whinning about getting married and having kids and busting in my business" Minzy exploded "and chaerin if your soo fond of G Dragon keep him his all yours" Minzy screamed as she walked out of the bulding leaving Noal behind. She covered herself with her hoodie, she felt bad for what she said about them but she had to explode on someone.

 

She was walking down the streets glad that the fans havent recongized her, when she saw William they made eye contact, Minzy quickly turned around and began to ran, she tried to get her phone from her pocket but she realized she didnt have it, "Dammit stupid me" Minzy cursed at herself, she continued to run, she ran to some hotels parking lot when she was yanked back by her shoulder, Minzy was turned around to be face to face with William, MInzy's heart started to race super fast, "Please..." MInzy said but was cut off as he punched her in the face and was thrown on the floor, "WIlliam please stop" Minzy begged "If you wouldnt have ran away i would have been nicer" William said as he kicked her hard on her stomach, he continued to kick her as minzy began to throw up blood, "I heard you were a prositute" William said harshly, WIlliam than threw her hundred dollar bills, Minzy looked around to see if she saw anyone to help her but too her suprise the parking lot was empty.

 

Minzys vision started to go blurry, "Stay with me !" WIlliam said as he slapped her, he than began to pull off her clothes, "NO!" Minzy screamed and kicked, "You'll love it way more" WIlliam said as she took forcefully, Minzy shut shut as she began to cry without her notcing, "Help" Minzy tried to scream but her stomach hurt, Minzy was than shocked to see someone fighting with WIlliam she tried to grab anything to cover herself, incase it was a fan or someone, Minzy saw that the guy was getting beated badly but she couldnt see the face since her vision was blurry, Minzy than saw that the guy grabbed something big and knocked WIlliam out, "Are you okay" Minzy recongized that voice, it gave her the chills running through her back knowing that he still cared. "Here cover yourself" G Dragon said handing her his sweater and put it on her gently so her wounds wouldnt hurt. "Hurry before he wakes up, get on my back" G Dragon said, Minzy obeyed and got on his back as they walked back to his dorm since it was closer and covering their faces.

 

Minzy was put down gently on his bed, as he handed her a cup of water, MInzys vision started to get better, she saw that G Dragon was also badly hurt because he was limping and bleeding, Minzys memories began to come back of the guys touching her and having their way with her, G Dragon took off Minzys clothes gently and began to heal her wounds "Noal" Minzy said getting off the bed, "Last time he was with the girls" G Dragon said forcing MInzy on the bed, Minzy was laying flat down with no bra as G Dragon healed her back, she was facing a wall when she began to cry softly, "Im sorry" G Dragon said softly "I was hurt to, i loved you soo much that it affected me the most, i drink everynight when i dream of you, when i see that you could've been with another guy that wasnt me, that you loved someone else and not me" G Dragon said softly "Thats a coward excuse" Minzy said as she got up and covered her with her hand, "Its not fair, i was there for you all the time, i almost lost my life because of you, i..." Minzy was cut off as G Dragon kissed her softly, Minzy wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him hungrily, there kissing started to become more lustful, MInzy started to pull at his shirt as G Dragon began to kiss her neck, "Ow" Minzy said as he on accident hurt her, "Sorry" G Dragon said pulling away from her, "No please take there touch away" Minzy begged, "i cant" G Dragon said covering her with the blanket, "Its not right, and you need time" G Dragon said as he layed down, "Your still with her thats why" minzy said as she began to get up, "Wait just one night" G Dragon said patting the space next to him, Minzy got dressed, "rest" G Dragon said pulling her on the bed gently, Minzy turned to face G Dragon he was injured badly, Minzy got the first aid kit and began to heal him, after she turned her back on him as he hugged her by the waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

 

It was perfect for her although it would end in a few hours, everything that they have been through was a sign for them to end it but how could she end it when her heart always ended up finding a way to be with him, people can say she is stupid and dumb but in love his perfect in her eyes, and no matter what she will always love him even if she acts like she doesnt but its only a act, "I love you" Minzy whispered at his sleeping figure as she got up and walked out covering the wounds, although it hurt her body she continued to keep a straight confident walk, although for what she just did she showed she will always be weak next to G Dragon.