Chapter 14

I Love You

Minzy POV:

 

Today i had to wake up to a photo shoot but i over slept and my unnies left without me, i didnt have time to change or anything when i woke and realized i was an hour late, i quickly grabbed my bag and rushed out running to get in a YG van. When i got to the building i quickly ran in "Yah Minzy what...." was all i heard daesung say when i rushed in to 2ne1's dressing room "here" said my designer throwing me the clothes, i quickly changed and sat down so they can do my make up "what happened to you" said Dara coming in to change to change to another outfit "i overslept" i said feeling today was not going to be a good day. I quickly rushed to take photos, I posed cute and seductivily, i quickly ran aqain to change when i walked out and looked at myself in the mirror "Uh im not aloud to wear suductivily clothes" i said to the desinger "Yah i talked to your president and he said it was okay" i was wearing black leather tights with a black tight see threw shirt and the shirt pushed up my making them look bigger, i quickly was sat down again to make my make up more dark and seductivily i put on high heel boots that went up to my knee, i went to pose again "Uh taeyang pose with her and take off your shirt" i saw taeyang hesitate "I dont feel confortable get someone else" "Hmm Jiyong come pose with her now and take off your shirt and go put on just sweats" Jiyong quickly rushed to change he came out and we put our distance and started posing "Minzy get close to Jiyong" i got a little closer "Jiyong dip her" i was shocked and was dipped quickly "Minzy look over here and pick you leg up and Jiyong put your hand on her thigh" i looked at the camera and felt Jiyong's hand on my thigh, "Okay now i want you to put her down and put her hand on her waist and smirk. Minzy i want you to to get touchie with Jiyong, come on i know you guys are better than this." the director said i felt myself getting red i looked at my unnies and oppas and they were laughing i sighed. Jiyong grabbed me by the waist bringing me closer, I put one of my hands around his neck and the other one on his chest.

 

Flashback:

Minzy POV:

 

i felt Ji grab me by the waist and pull me closer, i grabbed him by the neck to bring him down i kissed him, i than felt his tongue go in my mouth exploring it i moaned, "Ji make me yours" "Are you sure" he asked pulling away. The next morning i woke up with my head and hand on his chest and his hand around my waist.

 

Minzy POV:

 

I pushed away "can i go get some water" i asked wanting to get away from him "ya sure five minute break" the director said. I quickly ran to get cold water but i still felt warm so i went to a window trying to get air, "Five mintues up" i heard the director scream, i ran back to the photoshoot "Okay now everyone get together" the director said, we standed all together side by side and posed for the last picture "Okay done good work everyone" the director said, i went to change and walked out texting when i saw Ji standing by the door getting his things, i quickly walked trying to get pass him "Minji" he said, i sighed and turned around "About yesterday dont talk about it with Jay or anyone who wasnt playing with us" he said "Oh yah i know you to" i said to him and started to walk away. I went to my dorm and sighed what am i feeling for him, i love jay im sure of it i thought. I was soo stressed out so i went to the dance room to dance, i was popping, freestyling, swaying my hips, anything just dancing with my eyes closed to go with the beat of the song when i felt someone hands on my waist, I flinched and moved quickly opening my eyes "Jay" i said sighing in relieve "hey" he said with an evil voice "Oppa why did you come" i asked him shaking it off "To see you" he said coming to attack my lips i kissed him and felt his hands going lower and lower "Jay" i said pulling away "Im not ready yet" i said "Your never ready, but you were ready with Ji" he screamed at me "I dont know what your talking about" i screamed back "Im not stupid i know you gave it up to him quickly" he said walking closer to me "Jay me and Ji.." he cut me off "Deny that you and him havent has ual , we have been together for over 2 years and you arent ready when you were with him for what a year" he said walking closer, i ran to the door when he blocked it and locked it, calm down minzy i said to myself i kept walking back every step he came closer to me when my back hit the wall "Jay please" i begged, he came to my and grabbed my hands and put them over of my head "Im better than him" he whispered in my ear i got the goosebumps and felt tears ready to come out of my eyes, "Help" i yelled but he took my lips in my mouth and his other hand started to explore my body, i bit him "Stop Jay please give me time" i told him while crying "No" he whispered again to me he let go of my hands so i socked him quickly and started running to the door when he grabbed me and put me on the floor "STOP DONT DO THIS" i yelled to him he ripped my shirt off he was going to take off my pants when taeyang came busting the door open and getting Jay off me, Taeyang punched him and came to me i tried to cover myself he hugged me and i pushed him away "Let go" i said screaming to taeyang when Ji came in and saw me and Jay, Taeyang contined to hug me "Let go" i contined to say Taeyang than let go of me when i felt another pair of hands hugging me i felt safe in JI hands i hugged him back and cried, I saw Jay looking at me "I hate you" i screamed to jay letting go of Ji, i threw my couple ring at him "Were done, if you loved me you would have waited" i screamed at him when i say Jay getting up walking towards me when Ji grabbed me and forced me outside, i broke down crying when i heard him say "Your ugly now i know why Ji left you for KiKo she soo better than you" i was broken by two guys who thought i was ugly and useless, I pushed JI away when he grabbed me again covering me up with his tight hug so no body saw my half "Your beautiful" Ji whispered to me and took me to my dorm but i knew what he said was a lie and closed the door on his face. I broke down crying Jay broke down the tough wall i built to feel beautiful and secure in front of everybody but inside me i always felt ugly all along.