Chapter 19

I Love You

MInzy POV:

 

Memories came to her of him and her, when he would during her trainee days, when he gave her flowers, when he presented her to his family, when she was going to have a kid of him but had a miscarriage and he sticked with her by her side knowing his future could be gone. Minzy and Jiyong has a lot of ual s but no one never found out till Dara caught them, Minzy was pregent but she didnt know it was one of those pregency's that never show or you never feel anything. She bearly turned 19 and one day she was showering and her were different, she went to the doctor and found out she was she was 2 months pregent, she didnt know how to tell JI.

 

Flashback:

I went to Ji's dorm, he needed to know it was our child i was scared, my future would go all downhill, i knocked on his door. "Hey babe" he said all happy "Hey" i said i walked in and stayed quiet and tears just started to flow down, i blamed it on myself if i was more careful or experience this wouldnt have happened and his dreams wouldnt be shattered, "Im pregent" i bursted out he laughed thinking it was a joke, i looked him in the eyes and started crying "Im sorry please dont hate me" i begged him i was scared i was only 19 years, I felt him hug me "Its okay" he said calmly i let go of him "Dont you see im pregent, im having a child the fans will find out and we are done with our dreams" i screamed at him "i dont mind, god sent us a child for a reason" he said as he put his hand on my stomach and said "Hey im your dad" i let more tears fall it was my fault, i wanted to talk to my unnies and everything but i couldnt. After 2 weeks we would have our comeback of a new song, so we did a lot of praticing, recording, and didnt have time to eat. I sometimes didnt have time to eat and danced a lot. I started feeling pain in my stomach, i thought it was normal for a person have their first child, one night i went to have dinner with Ji at his dorm when i was sitting down, and felt really bad pain in my stomach "Ahhh" i screamed i tried to get up to get water when i saw blood on the chair, i stared at it and he saw it "Minzy I need to take you to the doctor"  I had really bad pains, we got to a trusted doctor of Ji's, he examined me and took me in a room, i fell asleep and didnt know what happened. When i woke up i saw JI by myside he was holding my hand. "Ji" i said he looked at me and he had red eyes as if he was crying, "The babys okay right" i said holding my stomach, he looked away "Ji what happened" i asked naive "Minzy you need to be strong" i knew what he meant, I lost the baby for not having the right nutrition and exhaustion. I cried even though this baby was going to change everything it was mine and JI's kid it was a family to us. He never changed towards me he would stay with me at nights, and treated me the same, he didnt run away for getting a girl like me pregent. Thats why i would always say we would get married and have our children, because i was hurt of losing my first child.

 

Minzy POV:

 

I got up and started limping back to the cabin, even if i die i want to die with Ji and our Miscarriage baby, I was crying everything was my fault. I wasnt scared i had to be my his side the way he always was by my side. I saw the cabin and i inhaled and contined to walk, i didnt see anybody so i limped as fast as i could to Ji's room, i saw him laying on the floor looking lifeless, with blood and two gunshots on his stomach. I turned around and saw a guy "Bye" he said and shot me, i felt a huge impact running through my whole body, i was in pain, i tried to stay awake but sleep was taking over me, I heard some girls scream and saying "Minzy, JI please no" i heard sobbing and i fell to sleep, as memories flashed before me, My mom holding me, My unnies, my grandma, JI, everything i went through was now gone.

 

Today on Breaking News, there has been reports that YG family went on a trip to the mountains, an accident happened of Minzy and JIyong being shot. The police are looking for evidence, till now we have no reports on wheather if Minzy and Jiyong are okay or not, for what we know we have only have footage of them being taken to the hospital covered up, and the YG Family looks devasted. There is a rumor that One of these two did not survive, but there are still no confirmations of this rumor.

 

 

 

Guys i started a new story, please go check it out, Its called "Destiny" please feel free to comment and tell me how it is, and any suggestions. Thanks so much to everybody who reads and loves this story. :D <3