Chapter 2

Victor & I

Victor's P.O.V

"Dammit! Not again!" I awoke to Andrew's annoyed voice.

"What happened?" I asked, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. Andrew and I were sharing a room, while we were on the YTF tour. Roomies are cool. I heard the door open, and Chester walked in.

"I broke my guitar sting again," Andrew sadly replied.

"Seriously?"

"ANDREWWWW!" Chester screamed. Well, that certainly woke me up. I shook my head and went to the bathroom. 

"Hey Victor, can you come with me to get some more strings?" Andrew yelled out. I walked back into the bedroom.

"Sure, when we heading out?"

"Now? I want to get my guitar sorted, before rehearsals later today."

"Okay then." I grabbed some clothes, and quickly put them on. Nothing fancy or anything, just a simple shirt and some jeans, with some simple shoes to match. I grabbed an apple from the counter, and walked out the door. Andrew met me outside 10 minutes later, and we were off.

We finally found a store that would sell guitar strings. "The Rock Shop". Nice name, I suppose. We walked in, and I heard a slight ring. I guess that's the door indicator.

"Damn guitar strings! Victor, remind me to pack at least 60 strings next time, I'm sick of always having to buy more strings!" Andrew complained, as we walked over to the guitar strings.

"Oh hush Andrew, stop complaining. We're here now," I shook my head as he grabbed some. He was always funny when he was annoyed, I don't know why. We walked to the counter, ready to pay for our item. The cashier was a woman, she looked about my age, or around it. She had brown hair, and was Asian. *She's quite pretty* I thought to myself, as she looked at us. 

"Hey!" She said,"You guys are Andrew and Victor from YTF!" I smiled.

"Last time I checked, yes," she blushed, and grabbed our item of purchase.

"That'll be $19.99, please" Andrew grabbed his wallet from his pocket and placed the money on the counter.

"Thank you very much..."

"Michelle," she smiled a sweet smile.

"Well then, thank you Michelle." I spoke up, "Hope you have a nice day." and then Andrew and I walked out of the store.

"God, I hope these ones don't break"

"Don't say that man, you'll jinx it!" I yelled, as we were walking down the street.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." We continued walking in silence. Not an awkward silence, but a peaceful silence. But no matter what I did, my mind kept thinking back to Michelle...