Chapter 1

Victor & I

Michelle's P.O.V 

"Michelle get up! Breakfast is ready!" Rose yelled from the kitchen. Rose was my flatmate, and best friend since kindergarten.

"Coming!" I jumped out of bed, and threw on some clothes. Well not literally, but you get the idea. "Mmm, smells good, what is it?"

"Just some good ol' bacon and eggs," Rose replied, with a smile on her face. I sat at the table, she really is a great cook. And she knows it. Everything she makes tastes exceptional, even just popcorn you put in the microwave! Which is a good thing, because I'm a terrible cook, and she knows that too. She's just too nice to admit it, so she always gets into the kitchen before I can. But hey, I'm not complaining.

"Is it just me, or does your cooking get better every time I taste it?" I asked, scoffing down my food.

"I'm certain it's just you. I'm not that good you know, not compared to professionals anyway. And could you at least TRY eating like a lady?"

"No. I'm hungry." I made an extra effort after that to slurp and chew my food as loud as I can, just to piss her off. She sat there the whole time, staring at me. When I finally finished, I placed my plate in the sink, and ran back upstairs. Just as I left, she started eating. I guess I put her off her appetite there. Mission accomplished 0054.gif

After taking a shower, I grabbed all my things, and walked out the door. I was going to my job, I worked at the Rock Shop; every musician's paradise. Which includes me, seeing as I play guitar and sing. Not professionally of course, but I put a few covers on Youtube here and there. I didn't own a car, I never really saw the need in one. I mean, it just wastes money really, on petrol and stuff. Like if it needs repairs, or the battery dies. And seeing as I live in such a small town, a car isn't really needed, anyway. I just walk everywhere. Which is exactly how I get to work.

15 minutes later, I am at work. Seeing as I'm the first one to arrive, I open up shop. Unlocking the doors and walking inside are the highlights to my day. I just love working here, being surrounded by instruments. Music is my passion, one I will never give up. The other employees arrive 10 minutes later, saying a simple "Hi," to me as they walk by. It was my turn as cashier this week, so everyone else got to mingle where they wanted, ready to help a customer if needed. Customers come and go all day, so their faces never really stick with me. But two did, and this will be the marking of my journey.

There was a ring as the door opened; our first customers had arrived. I was too busy sorting out things behind the desk to look up, but I could hear their conversation;

"Damn guitar strings! Victor, remind me to pack at least 60 strings next time, I'm sick of always having to buy more strings!" The customer sounded quite annoyed.

"Oh hush Andrew, stop complaining. We're here now," the man named Victor replied. Andrew and Victor, those names seemed familiar, and so did their voices. I was still puzzling over this, when they came up to the counter, ready to pay for their item. I turned to greet them, when my heart skipped a beat. No wonder why they sounded so familiar! Andrew and Victor, from YTF!