Chapter 3

Victor & I

Michelle's P.O.V 

I could not believe what had just happened. Andrew Garcia and Victor Kim just brought something in the store I worked in, and talked to me. Holey . I am the last person on earth that I would expect this to happen to, seriously! I looked at my watch; 10 minutes until I can leave. Thank god, then I can fangirl like a maniac. I have to call Rose as soon as I get out of here.

"Rose! You will not believe what happened to me today," I said into my cellphone, as I walked down the street. I had just finished work, and like I said I called Rose as soon as I got off work. I proceeded towards the local coffee shop, I didn't feel like going home just quite yet. 

"Um...you met Justin Bieber?"

"No...how on earth did you come up with that?" I heard her laugh.

"Never mind, I didn't know what to say. Come on, tell me! What happened?" 

"I met Victor Kim and Andrew Garcia!!" I screamed into the phone. There was silence. "Rose? You still there?"

"HOLEY ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!" She was having a screaming fit. She loves YTF just as much as I do. It's a shame she never got to meet them, it would have made her life.

"Yes, I'm being legit serious here! Oh my god, Victor is just so...breathtaking. In person, it is even better!" I sighed, thinking back to those few minutes of complete heaven, "And Andrew...man, that man sure can make someone's stomach churn!" I heard laughter on the other line.

"What did they come in for?"

"Oh, they brought some guitar strings. I guess they needed a few spare." I simply said, as I opened the door, giving a slight nod to the waitress who smiled at me as I walked in. "Hey, I'll see you at home, yeah? Just going to have a sit down for a bit." 

"Okay then, but when you get home, I want full details! Do you hear me???"

"Yes, I hear you!" I chuckled in reply. "Bye Rose..." and I hanged up. I walked up to the counter, and looked for something nice to eat. The chocolate chip muffins caught my eye, so I got one of those, as well as a cappuccino. I found a table next to a window, and sat down, deep in thought. Wow, Victor sure is charming. I sighed as a smile spread across my face. The waitress from earlier snapped me out of my daydream, and I thanked her for bringing me my goods. I sighed and took a bite out of my muffin. Such a shame that I will never see him again...