Chapter 4

Victor & I

Victor's P.O.V 

"Where did you two disappear to?" Dom questioned us, as we returned to our motel we were staying at.

"I had to buy more guitar strings." Andrew replied, walking to the direction of his room. Well, our room.

"Oh, okay." Dom looked at me, raising his eyebrow. I just shrugged and followed Andrew. I sighed and sat on my bed, staring at the closet door as my mind wandered off into a world of its own. Why can't I stop thinking of that girl? This question kept racing through my mind. I literally JUST met her, and we barely interacted for 5 minutes. More like 3. Or 2. I will probably never see her again...so why was I so disappointed in that? I groaned and fell back, head hitting my pillow.

"You okay man?" Andrew looked up from his guitar, with a look of concern on his face.

"Yeah...fine. Just...well..." I sighed, how do I even say this? What was I even trying to say? "Do you believe in love at first sight?" I finally blurted out. He seemed a bit taken aback.

"Well, yeah, I suppose...where did this come from all of a sudden?" He placed his guitar down and continued staring at me. I was asking myself the same question...where the hell did that come from?! I barely even know the girl, yet I love her? No! I mean, sure, she is a looker. I wouldn't mind getting to know her more. But love? Jumping ahead of yourself Victor, it would be best if you slowed down.

"Nothing, just a random thought." I muttered and walked out of the room. He simply just shrugged and went back to re-stringing his guitar.

"Hey guys, should we all go and get something to eat? I'm real hungry."

"Great idea Vic, I'll get everyone. Meet you outside." JR jumped up from the couch and rushed off towards everyone's rooms. He must be pretty hungry too.

I stood outside, waiting for everyone to get ready. 10 minutes later, everyone was ready, and we were heading off down the road. "What took you all so long?"

"Kev couldn't find his shoe." Ryan replied.

"Well if you didn't move them, we wouldn't of had to look for them, now would we?" Ryan opened his mouth as if to say something back, but closed it again and kept walking with his head down. Kev smirked.

"So, where exactly are we headed?" Chester asked.

"I saw this cafe in town when Andrew and I went to get his strings, thought we might as well go there."

"Cool." And then it went back to silence. Not the awkward type of silence, but the comfortable silence.


By the time we reached the cafe, I was freakin' starving. I could tell everyone else was too, as they were all rushing through the door. I was the last one in, as I didn't want to get caught up in their pushing and shoving. I looked around, it was a cute little place. Cosy. It smelt real nice, the food, I mean. A smile made its way on my face, as I followed the others up to the counter. We ended up ordering so much, I lost track of it all.

"Lets sit over here." said Dom. We all followed him to a big table near the window. Our table had a clear view of the rest of the cafe, so I took this opportunity to take another look around. It wasn't very busy, only a few people in here. There was an old couple, a man reading a newspaper, and a girl sitting by the window. She kinda looked a but familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint where exactly I knew her from. I continued staring at her, hoping it would come to me eventually. She looked up, and then it hit me. It's that girl, Michelle! My eyes went wide, and my head shot down. I hope she didn't see me staring at her...