o10: New Love

Sweet Little Kisses.

Kwon Min Ji & Mika


New Boyz - Dae Guk Nam Ah/D-NA

Written by Sunny_Yunny/Miko

Starting Now....


"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

When Min Ji and the homeroom teacher walked on there was a fight going on inside the classroom.

"I'm sorry Min Ji, you are in a troubled class and I am apologizing in advance," the teacer Ms Jang told her she turned away from the fight and turned to Min Ji.

Min Ji nodded, how bad could it be?

Really bad.

When Ms. Jang moved Min Ji saw the desks pushed to the side, students in a circle around two students. A guy was on the floor while a black hair boy was holding him by the collar and punching the guy with bleached white-blonde haired guy on the face.

"Alright! Break it of!!" Ms. Jang shouted.

The chants quieted down at the sound of the teachers voice.

"Mika! Get off Jaejoong immdiatly!" she shouted.

The guy with black hair slowly stood as the guy with white hair wiped the blood off his mouth as he stood.

Min Ji felt as if she flew to heaven because he was the most hottest guy she has ever laid her eyes on.

"Alright seat down," Ms. Jang took a breath.

Students begined to put the desks back in order as Ms. Jang wrote Min Jin's name on the board. They were watching her and she stared back and noticed something for the first time.

"Um Ms. Jang?" Min Ji whispered.

"Yes?"

"Why arn't there any females in this class except you and me?" she asked.

"They asked to be removed, and apprently every other class has been filled and this was the only opening class. I'm sorry again." Ms. Jang explained.

"Ohh...hehe..." Min Ji gave a nervous laugh.

"Alright everyone, this is Kwon Min Ji, our new classmate and I want ALL of you to treat her with RESPECT, alright?!"

"Nae," they answered weakly.

"Min Jin why don't you take the seat there next to Yunho," Ms. Jang told her.

Min Ji nodded as she made her way toward the desk as she was watched. She felt the instinct to run and hitchhike a cab or something but she pulled herself together as she sat down on the chair and turned to see them staring at her with a weird look. Or more like hungry look, she felt goosbumps spreading around her arm. Min Ji glanced around to see the guy Mika watching her with a blank look. As Ms. Jang started the lecture Mika stood and tapped the guy behind Min Ji to move out so he could seat there.

Min Ji tensed when she felt him touching her hair.

She turned around to see him playing around with her hair with a pencil, grinning.

"Hey," he smiled.

His voice was all so dreamy that Min Ji felted like melting. She nodded and turned back to the board.

He continued to play with her hair with his pencil and she felt him brushing his fingers on her ear as he continued to twirl her hair. She wanted to grab her hand and hold it, but he was a bad news. This class was a bad news.

"Min Ji right?" he asked her once the class ended and students begined to leave.

"Yeh," she nodded.

He gave her a folded paper as he left.

Min Ji gathered her things and spend the rest of the school day wondering her mind off to Mika.

When the school ended she decided to open the paper and found his phone number.

Min Ji smiled but shook it off, a bad news he is!

She stuffed her books inside her locker as the Yunho came up to her.

"Annyoung," he smiled as he leaned against the lockers.

"Annyoung," she smiled back.

"Just to let you know, not all of us in that class is bad so..don't switch out of the class please," he told her.

"Why?" she asked.

"I think that if we have at least one female besides Ms. Jang in the class, the guys would tone it down a bit, you know? Like stop fighting and bickering at each other. Today when you came into our class and endured it through the whole period, it was something."

"What do you mean it was something?"

"The class is never that quiet, never. When you were there it was! You keep them quiet, you made them behave just with your presence. Mika talked to you! He never talked to any other girls' that used to be in our class." Yunho grinned at her.

"Ohh,"

"So...you wont switch right?" he asked.

"I won't."

"Yaksok?*"

Min Ji nodded as the linked their pinkies together.

Yunho waved goodbye but stopped and turned back.

"You know, Mika is not cold blooded. I think you might;ve gotten a wrong impression on him but Mika is really nice. Jaejoong just ticked him off because he was talking about his brother Jay." Yunho told her as he walked out.

Min Ji pulled the paper back out and folded back inside her skirt.

Not cold blodded, huh?

Min Ji walked home cautionsly.

Her family was in debt and it was a matter of time before the loan sharks find them.

Min Ji walked as she read her book and threw a glance behind her shoulder to see if anyone was following her.

As she got further away from the school a white van stopped in front of her and Min Ji jumped back scared.

She was more frightened when the loan sharks begined to climb out of the van.

Two guys grabbed her wrist and tried to pull her inside the van, Min Ji screamed.

"Heeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!"

She struggled as they pushed her in. She bitted and kicked and maybe punched one of the min the face when a motorcurcle approached them.

The driver jumped away from the bike and hastly walked toward them, punching one on the face.

Min Ji recongnized the school uniform, her classmate maybe?

The biker threw more punches and kicks as one of them pulled out a bat.

Min Ji continued to struggle as one of them covered and slapped her face.

The biker curled his hand into a tight fist as he punched the guy who slapped her, dodged the bat swing and kicked the swing er on the crotch.

The guy who held Min Ji pulled out a knife and pressed it against Min Ji's throat.

The biker stopped.

"Stay away!" Min Ji's captor told the biker.

Thinking quick, the biker kicked the bat off the flow, he spinned kicked it toward the guy. Hitting him squareo n the face, losing his hold on Min Ji.

The biker grabbed Min Ji's hand and pulled her toward his bike and they droved off hastly.

----------

"Thank you," Min Ji told him as they parked by the river.

It was dark and they could see the stars reflecting off the stream.

"You should be more careful," he told her.

Min Ji recognized the voice.

"Mika?"

"Yeah," he pulled the helmet off.

"What-?"

"I kinda followed you when I saw that van tailing you by the market." he gave her a shy smile.

"Well I'm glad you did," Min Ji sighed as she sat on the ground.

Mika sat next to her.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah, you?"

"I'm good," he smiled at her.

They stared into each others eyes as Mika lowered his head toward her and pressed his lips against Min Ji's.

Mika kissed her gently and softly and Min Ji responded to it the same way.

They smiled when they pulled away.

"Maybe he was right, your not coldblood as I thought you would be." Min Ji told him.

"Who?" Mika asked.

"Nothing," Min Ji smiled as she laied her head against his shoulder.

Mika wrapped his arms around Min Ji's shoulder.

He saved my life.

========

Was that good?

Oooohhh I love Mika~ <3 so cute and y and in here, a good fighter~! ;D

Comment