Chapter 9

The Problem[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

After a week of avoiding eachother, they had to go out shopping together. Avoiding someone you live with wasn't an easy thing to do so they finally came face to face with eachother. They both acted like the kiss had never happened as they glared at eachother. They were still enemies and it wasn't going to change. 

Yongbae grabben his car keys and they silently drove to the super market.

They both stayed quiet. 

They quickly grabben the things they needed and as Yongbae walked along while pushing the cart he soon realised that Bom had stopped walking and was staring at bread.

He looked at her and was shocked to see her looking very childlike.

He chuckled to himself.

Bom was basically drooling at all the types of bread they had in the supermarket. 

Cute

Yongbae watched her for a few minutes. She looked like a little child staring at toys they coyldn't have. He smiled but knew that she couldn't stay there forever.

"Bom" he called her.

"Huh?" Bom replied without even looking at him.

"We have to go" Yongbae said.

"Muh huh" Bom replied but didn't move.

He let her stand like that for another minute or so.

"Bommie...we really have to go" Yongbae said.

"Yeah" Bom replied bt still didn't move.

"Alright" Yongbae said as he walked towards her and suddenly picked her up and threw her over his shoulder like a sack.

"What are you doing, you jeark?!" Bom yelled making people look at them and whisper.

"We have to go" Yongbae explained calmly.

"Put me down!" Bom said as she punched his back but he didn't even twitch.

He ony put her down once they were at the counter.

"Jerk" Bom muttured as she brshed off her clothes and stomped her feet on the ground.

Yongbae could only smile.

After they finished paying they got back in his car and made their way back home while Bom kept on muttering to herself.

When they got home, they were shocked to see all their friends and familey had prepared a house warming party for them.

"You reall didn't have to" Bom had said to everyone but they all just said that they wanted to.

""Why don't you two go get dressed" Chaerin had suggested.

They nodded and silently made their way upstairs. They both entered their bedroom....well it was Bom's but all of Young Bae's clothes were there. Bom closed the door while Youngbae went through his part of the closet.

Bom opened up a drawer and pulled out her favourite t-shirt when suddenly a shirtless Youngbae pinned her on the wall.

And I shall stop there for now...kekekeke...I'm so evil. On another note, there is just one more chapter to go! Curious how they finally end up together? Leave a comment and I shall update soon!