Chapter 4

The Problem[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Bom wakes up the next morning and washes up before dragging herself downstairs for breakfast. She sees that her parents are already there and she sits down while her mom gets her some coffee. She silently drinks her coffee and then slowly chews on her toast. Her dad finally puts down the newspaper and then spoke.

"Bom, we have bought a house for you and Yongbae" her dad said.

Now, Bom's parents were totally prepared to have Bom freak out. They were ready to listen to her scream and shout...even swear a little but they weren't ready for what she was actually going to do.

She sighed.

"Yeah, fine, whatever" Bom said calmly and carried on eating her toast.

But inside she was freaking out with a mix of exciment.

Oh. My. God! They did not! Living with Yongbae! Oh. My. God! 

Her innerself jumped around and clapped but then the little devilself of her came arond and slapped her innerself.

"Get a grip" the devilself told her.

Bom shook her head to bring herself to reality.

After breakfast Bom went to her room and looked at the velvet box infront of her dressing table. She pouted at the thought of Yongbae. The guy from her high school. That annoying guy from her childhood, pulling her ponytails and making fun of her. That guy with that beautiful smile. The little devilself slapped her again.

"Ugh" Bom groaneed. 

Bom stared at the ceeling. She then closed her eyes and fell back on her bed, drowning herself in a treasured memory.

"Graduation time people!" Lee Charin said to her friends.

"I'm so excited" Park Sandara saod as she jumped around on the spot.

"So, this is the last time we see this place" Gong Minzy said as she looked around the school.

"Let's go!" Bom said happily.

"She seems upset" Sandara or Dara whispered to Chaerin.

"I'm not upset...whay would I be upset?" Bom asked her friends as she turned around.

Minzy pointed towards a group of boys....one in perticular.

"Oh come one! Not this again" Bom said.

"He likes you! You like him! What is the problem?" Chaerin asked.

"The problem here is...I don't like him, he doesn't like me and you girls need to stop going around telling people I do like him!" Bom said.

"Look, look, he is looking at you!" Dara said happily.

"You people did not hear what I just say" Bom said to herself.

She looked towards Yongbae and he was looking at her. She shyly looked away and then blushed.

"Bommie dear" her mom knocked on her door.

"Yes mom" Bom said as she sat up straight.

"You should get ready now" her mom said and Bom nodded and then her mom left her alone.

-o-

"Hello Mr and Mrs Dong....and Yongbae" Bom greeted the Dong family with a bright smile.

"Are you excited to see the house dear?" Yongbae's mom asked her.

"Yes I am Mrs Dong" Bom said.

"Shall we go in?" 

"Let's"

Bom's jaw dropped once she stepped inside. The whole house looked amazing and it was furnished perfectly. It looked absolutly amazing and she loved it.

"So...you two are moving in today"

Both Bom and Yongbae did a double take as their parents ran out the door.

I thik I have been reading too many things with an evil selfconcious slapping people. So anyway what do you think of this chapter? Leave your thoughts in the comment sections and I will update as soon as possible. Thank you