Chapter 10

The Problem[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Bom's eyes widen.

Her heart beat...1000 beats per second.

Youngbae's lips were only inches away and she could feel his hot breath against her face. Ever so slowly Youngbae pressed his lips against Bom's and solftly kissed. She didn't think twice before kissing him back. It was a soft and sweet kiss but it left Bom breathless. 

He slowly pulled away before looking straight into her eyes.

"I love you"

Bom's eyes widen again.

"But" 

She didn't finish her sentence before he kissed her again.

"Believe me...I love you"

They were suppose to be enemies but here they were in eachother's arms. She finally gave in and addmited.

"I love you too"

Youngbae smirked before kissing her again.

"Erm...."

Both Bom and Youngbae pulled apart and looked at the door to see everyone. They both blushed and then looked away from eachother.

"I think, the party can wait" Seungri said and the others nodded before leaving the two alone.

-o-

"I do"

The two words bound Youngbae and Bom for the rest of their lives and they couldn't be happier.

Their friends and family clapped and smiled at the newly weds.

Youngbae and Bom smiled at eachother and shared their first kiss as a married couple, making everyone cheer in happiness. It was a moment of pure happiness for everyone. 

Everyone made their way to the reception while Youngbae and Bom stayed behind in the church for a while. They were sitting next to eachother hand in hand.

"Where do we go from here?" Bom asked.

"Well...the venu for the reception I guess" Youngbae replied.

"You know that is not what I meant" Bom said as she playfully smacked his shoulder.

Youngbae faked a groan.

"Yah! It's a serious question" Bom said.

"Well...I guess, we will see what happens" Youngbae said.

"Do you think that getting married this early was a good idea?" Bom asked while looking down at her feet.

Youngbae cupped her chin and made her look at him.

"I don't regret this....nor do I doubt this" Youngbae said before capturing her lips in another kiss.

Bom's tears rolled down her face.

"Hey...whay are you crying?"

"These are the tears of happiness"

Youngbae kissed her again.

"I love you" they both said at the same time and smiled at eachother.

Done! Yay! How was that for the ending? Anyway, thank you everyone fore you support. I hope everyone enjoyed this story. I know its short and this paring isn't really popular but I love this paring. Thank you again. I love you all!