Chapter 7

The Problem[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Bom sat alone on the sofa. Her friends were long gone and she was now left alone with her thoughts wondering to only one person. 

Dong Yongbae

She sighed.

Why was he always in her mind these days. She admits that she had a crush for him when they were in high school together rvrn thought at that time she denied it with all her heart. She knows she has fallen in love with him in the few days they have spent together. 

She found herself smiling like a total idiot at the thought of this boy.

She hear the door open and soon heart Yongbae coming in. She looked at him as he tiredly came to the living room. Bom's eart beat speed up and so did his but neither of them knew about the other's heart. The time around them seem to stop as they stare at eachother. Yongbae slowly walkes towards the sofa and where Bom was sitting. 

He sits next to her.

His hand slowly reaches her hand. He gently holds her hands. She finds herself blushing and slowly they lean in. They were in their own little bubble as their noses touched. They could feel eachother's breaths and ever so slowly theur lips meet.

OK I am so sorry for the late update and for a short update but I have just failed my Maths exam so I have to be re-entered for this exam and I have to work hard to make sure I at least pass this exam so I am sorry!