Chapter 5

The Problem[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Bom was sat on the sofa watching T.V alone in her new house while her soon-to-br husband is in the kitchen doing...something. Bom did not care to know so she stayed away from him as much as possible. Bom poutted at the thought of have to live with her childhood enemy. All her memories of his is of him pulling her hair and kicking her, making fun of her and all those horrible things but still she had fallen for him.

It was getting late so Bom decided she would take a shower before going to bed. She went to her beedroom's bathroom and when she was done she was shocked to see Yongbae was in her bed.

All thoughts of falling in love with him was thrown out the window. The bulging viwn in Bom's head was going to pop at the sight of Yongbae.

Bom got into bed next to him and with all her might she pushed him off the bed. Yongbae landed on the floor with a grunt. 

"What the hell?" Yongbae asked but Bom just turned away and didn't asnwer.

"Two can play that game" Yongbae answered and got back into bed and pulled all the blanket leaving none for Bom. Bom gasped as the cold air touched her skin. 

Bom was ready to puch Yongbae again but before she could Yongbae took Bom into his arms. Bom gasped again.

"Just shut up and sleep" Yongbae said tiredly.

Bom blushed but she did as she told. She welcomed his warmth and soon felt herself falling into deep sleep.

That night Bom slept peacefully.

The next morning Bom was disspaointed to see the empty bed. Bom sighed and stayed in bed for a long time until she smelt food...specifically corn. At once Bom jumped right out of bed and ran downstairs to see Yongbae with a mug of coffee in one hand and a newspaper in another.

"Morning" Yongbae said looking up from his newspaper.

"Morning" he replied shyly as she walked towards the table to see that some corn had been perfectly cooked and laid down for her with some coffee.

"You mom said you loved corn" Yongbae said.

Bom smiled and thanked him making him blush.

The girl he bullied so much was thanking him. 

The girl he had a long time crush on him was thanking him.

The gilr who always said she hated him was thanking her.