Chapter 1

The Problem[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Park Bom was finally home after speinding three years studying in America, she was back in Seoul. She rushed out of the airplane ready to greet her parents who were there to pick her up. 

She was greated by the warm Seoul summer when she was out and at once she spotted her parents. 

"Mom! Dad!" she greeded them happily and hugged them.

"I missed you two so much!" Bom said as she let got of them.

"We missed you too Bom" her mom said with a smile.

"How is your aunt doing?" her dad asked her.

"She is great! She took such good care of me" Bom said.

"That's goood...so, shall we go?" her dad asked his wife and dauther who both nodded and they were soon on their way to their house.

-o-

"We made it"

"It's good to be back" Dong Youngbae said to his friend Kwon Jiyong.

"No place like home" Jiyong said and Yongbae nodded.

Yongbae grabbed his duffel bag and stepped out of the trainstation.

"Three years is a long time" Jiyong said as he looked around and saw many things had changed.

"It sure feels that way" Yongbae replied.

"Let's go" Jiyong said as he walked along the familar streets of Seoul.

-o-

"My room hasn't changed at all!" Bom said happily as she dumped her suitcases and jumped on her bed.

"We kept it just the way you left it" her mom said as she sat on the edge of Bom's bed.

"Thank you so much!" Bom said as she sat up straight and hugged her mom.

"Oh Bom, we missed you so much, the house is too quiet without you" her mom said with teary eyes.

"Mom, don't cry, you know people shouldn't cry infront of me" Bom said as she also had tears in her eyes.

Her mom smiled and brusehd her tears away.

"Let' go downstairs to eat, I have made your favourite" 

"CORN!" Bom jumped right out of bed and ran downstairs while her mom sat there watching her daughter while laughing.

Suddenly her explression turned serious.

"I'm sorry Bom"

Oh, short first chapter. but I made a trailer for this story, check it out HERE! Anyway, I want to thank everyone who subscribed and I even got a vote! Thank you so mucn! Also don't forget to leave a comment and I'll update after I get a few comments so do leave comments! Thank you everyone!