We Need

Your Everything

Juniel's POV


    It was a normal Monday and I was walking across the old school gate with a very wide smile , trying to absorb all the positive elements into my body. I inhaled the fresh morning air while closing my eyes and enjoying the serene feeling when suddenly I felt someone poked my cheeks from behind .

    " Hey JuJu ! " It was Changjo . He was and always be the hyper one. I wondered how he could be so carefree every single day ? I giggled when he started dancing in front of me , not bothering the other students who started to give him some very weird expressions. I didn't mind either. Changjo always made my day and so did Ah Ri . We decided to just be ourselves , the crazy us , life was too short to be someone else.

Just then , I joined him but instead of dancing I just clapped my hands , giving him all the encouragements because obviously I couldn't dance.

    " Join me !", Changjo demanded. I laughed before I shook my head ," No thanks"


    " Please ... ", he pleaded while still dancing along the silence rhythm and then he stopped . He came closer and closer and for some reasons , I was shocked for the tingling sensation I felt throughout my spine . Our eyes locked for a several seconds but honestly I swore it felt like forever . Changjo smiled and held both of my hands and brought it up to his chest.

His heart was beating as fast as mine .



    Soon I realized what we were doing and being the in denial me , I took my hands off his chest in a very polite way and cleared my throat , bravely changing the subject .

    " So umm , h-have you seen Ah Ri ? She n-never come l-late", I startled and tried to act as cool as possible. I heard him hissed before scratching his nape with his right hand . His eyes lingered around the hallway breaking the heavenly connection that we just shared.

    " Haven't. She never reply to my messages since yesterday", he replied and somehow I found it sounded quite cold.

    " Last night I saw her with L.Joe at the park ", I said.

    Suddenly , Changjo's eyes glued on mine trying to project the word that just came out from my mouth. " What? ", he questioned me.

     I calmly answered , " Yeah, we promised to meet at the park last night , having some girls time but then I got this sudden stomachache and she actually went to the park alone "

    Changjo was about to say something when I cut his word, " BUT several minutes later , when I reached the park , I saw L.Joe was strumming Ah Ri's favourite song with her guitar. I didn't want to interrupt them , so I just walked away "


He stared at me , still projecting my words.


    " Look , I know you are Team CAP but why don't you give L.Joe a chance? What if he is meant to be with Ah Ri ? You have no right to decide who she will end up with , Changjo-ah!", I sighed.

    His gaze pierced right into my eyes. The stare that was full of questions and the stare that was telling me what I did was wrong but I refused to agree. I looked away and to my surprise he grabbed my shoulders , harshly , forcing me to face him.

    " Then tell me who I was with last night ? TELL ME ! ", he almost yelled.

    " W-what do you mean ? L.Joe w-was ... ", I cupped my hands over my mouth.

    " Yes! L.Joe was with me the whole night! Group project , remember ? He also slept at my house because it was raining heavily and he couldn't go home with only his bike " Changjo's statement totally freaked me out.

    " Oh my God ! You mean , Ah Ri ... Ah Ri was kidnapped ??!! ", I shouted and grasped Changjo's shirt so hard as the guilt was overwhelming me.

    Suddenly , he gave me an amorous embrace and unbeknownst , tears started to shed down my cheeks. Changjo my hair and then wiped my tears with his thumb. He then cupped my face and said " Don't worry , it's not your fault . Plus , we still not sure . Come on let us search for L.Joe first and find out before it's too late "

    Before it's too late .



     The ball has rang and all students were already in their respective classes except us.


    " WHAT ?! I was not ! It was not me ! Oh my God , does this mean that my Ah Ri has been kidnapped ??!! " , L.Joe panicked upon hearing the news from us and so did I. I was almost fainted since I first heard the news from Changjo but he seems to realize it and so he wrapped his arms around my shoulders all along the way.

    I saw L.Joe grasped his fist tightly before slammed it onto the locker in front of him. " DAMMIT ! If anything happens to my Ah Ri , I swear I'll kill whoever the culprit ! ", he cursed and stomped towards the school's front door.

    " Yahh L.Joe , where are you going ?", Changjo asked.

    L.Joe stopped and turned back to face Changjo ," The hell is wrong with you man? What else ? Ah Ri's life is in danger and you just want to stand there like a stupid statue ? I'm gonna find her."

    " Yahh , we should at least tell the teacher first ", Changjo replied.

    " and then what ? Let the whole school know about it ? ", L.Joe shouted and stepped forward.

    " Shut up ! Stop arguing or we will never get to save Ah Ri's life . Changjo , you just go with L.Joe ", I interrupted before walking away from them.

    " and where are you going Juniel-ah ?", Changjo held my wrist to stop me from going further. I turned back to face him.

 



    " We need The Coalesce "

 


 

Some spices for JoJu moment <3

Please tell me what you think ? I'll update soon love yalls !