No !

Your Everything

 

 

 

 

Ah Ri's POV     

    

        I was about to run when I heard an enchanting melody being strummed on my guitar . The melody; it was a melody that I had often heard before . More than words .

        " L.Joe , is that you ? " , I interfered with my back still facing him but instead of receiving any answer , he continued on strumming the guitar . I know it's you L.Joe I smiled and closed my eyes enjoying the beautiful melody he created . The sweet night breeze ruffled my hair and caressed my cheeks .

        " L.Joe , why don't you sing ? You usually do ", I opened my eyes when I realized he was not singing .

          L.Joe had a very nice voice but not everyone knew he could sing . He said that he would only sing to the special one . My heart clenched in pain when I remembered he said that the special one was me . I knew I was supposed to be happy but I couldn't . It was painful because I couldn't love him back and what hurts even more was to see myself heartlessly rejecting him over and over again when he never stop showering me with his love , over and over again .

          I blinked away my tears as I felt a pair of hands enveloped my waist . "L.Joe , what are you doing ?", I fidgeted; trying to be free but he only   tightened his arms around my body , pulling me closer to him .

         "L.Joe ?", he whispered against my skin as he nuzzled his nose onto the crook of my neck . His lips landed on my hair , kissing and sniffing them as if he had been longing such smell for a long time .

        " Who's L.Joe ? " My eyes widen upon hearing his calm answer .That voice ! It's not L.Joe's !

 

          My heart started to palpitate against my chest as I tried my very best to remove his hands off me . "What do you want from me ! " I screamed . My legs mercilessly kicked the air and I tried to use my elbow to smack onto him but he was too strong . I could barely take my breath as he pressed my stomach harshly with his arms , not letting me go .

         " I thought you are a genius , Ah Ri . Hell , it's so obvious I want YOU ! " , He shouted out loud right beside my ear .

          Tears started to stream down my cheeks . I was shivering to death but then I felt his left hand reaching out something from his pocket . I used the opportunity to escape from his grab and run as fast as I could but he was too fast and snatched my right hand causing me to helplessly fall onto the ground . He landed on top of me . I tried to scream for help as it was the only thing left to do but in a blink of an eye , he covered my mouth and nose with a handkerchief . Using all the energy left in me , I continuously slapped , kicked and smacked him as hard as I could but things started to blur out .

 

and everything went black ...


Hey guys . *bows* *get on my knees*

I'm so so so so sorry for abandoning this story for 2 months !

GOSH ! I'm so sorry .

I've determined to continue with this story .

and I promised you guys to update soon .

And yeah my soon is within a week from now not months anymore LOL XD

Please support me , I finally feel the urge to write again .

Lots and lots of ideas have been stucked on my brain already .

Please support me .

Love you  <3

and ouh ! I've also created a new story

My Engineered Life !

check it out :)