Reality hurts

Your Everything

    

L.Joe's POV

 

          I saw it . He turned back . He turned back to look at her . He turned back to look at my girl !

 


         

Two girls were running at the hallway . Then , I saw a kitten not far behind them . I laughed . Of course , It's Juniel and my girl . Well , not literally . She will be , one day . I'll wait . How did she looked so beautiful even while running ? Her hair fell perfectly without her trying . Caressing her face . Her hazel eyes made the stars looked like they're not shining anymore . If , there was a pause button in life , I'd definitely take the chance to use it and just look at her even for years . She's the only girl I've ever loved .

          I was in heaven for awhile when I saw her fell down onto the ground . I was about to run and help her but Changjo held my hand . Trying to stop me .

" Dude , what are you doing ! She just tumbled ! " , I turned and looked at him .

" CAP " , Changjo answered without looking at me .

" What ?! " , I slowly turned my head and looked at her .

          I was thunder struck when I saw CAP was standing in front of her . The fire in my heart started to spread to every part of my body . At the moment , I nearly forgot how to breathe . He reached out his hand . She didn't even move an inch but to stare at him .

" Please , just go ! Just vanish from her sight ! She's mine ! " , my heart spoke , begging him .

          A moment later , CAP walked away when his friend called him . He left my girl on the floor just like that . Changjo finally relinquished his grip on my hand and ran to help her . My eyes have yet to see the last of CAP when he suddenly stopped ... and looked back . When he saw my girl got up , he turned back and continued walking .

          Then , he smiled ...

Without me realizing , the anger led me to punch the wall . Hard enough to leave a mark . The pain was nothing at that time . I saw Changjo gave me a sign to come to Ah Ri , but I couldn't . I just couldn't . I was mad at him . If he didn't stop me , CAP wouldn't know her . Now , I might lose her ....

 


CAP's POV

 

" Who is she ? A freshie ? " , I asked .

" No she's not ! She's Song Ah Ri , one of the top students among her batch " , Niel answered . He's one of The Coalesce .

" So , she's seventeen ? " , I wanted to make sure .

" Yeah . Hey ! I heard she write songs too ! Waaa , what a nerdy-talented girl ! "

              A nerdy-talented girl ? No , I don't think she's a nerd . She's cute .

" Yahh , why are you smiling ? Gosh ! Don't say that you ... "

" No ! I don't . I don't have any feeling towards her . What are you thinking ? What about Angel ? Where to put her ? Pabo ! " , I cut his word .

" Okay ... I'm just saying . You don't have to shout at me like that . Crazy man ."  he replied as he darted to look away from me .

    

          Angel ...