That Night .

Your Everything

CAP's POV

 

          " Yah ! CAP hyung , why are you so mess up today ? You can't even get the first ten steps ! " , Niel yelled at me . Well , I have to admit that my mind was not there at that time . I couldn't stop thinking about the incident this morning . The electricity between our gaze . Did she feel the same ? I wonder do Angel and I used to feel that too - when we first met .

          " HUH ! This is confusing ! " , I shouted as the answer for the hows and whys in my mind . Then , I realized that all the crew of The Coalesce were looking at me . " Damn ! " . They must have thought I shouted at Niel .

          " You will not go home until you got all this steps " , Chunji gave me a sharp gaze .

          " Yeah , whatever , I didn't mean it . Cool down you guys ! " . I tried to defense myself . However , neither of them were looking nor listening to me . " I'm doomed " . I promised Angel to meet her at 7.00PM .

          " Guys , seriously ! I got something to do tonight ! " , I begged .

         " Whatever . Talk to my hand ! " , Ricky , the fake magnae , answered . " Nothing work out " I surrendered .

Angel , sorry , I don't think I can come on time .

Can you wait for me for a while ?

If not , we'll find another day :)

Mianhae :/

I texted Angel . I don't want her to be worried about me and I don't want her to be waiting for me - alone .

Oppa , gwencanayo ~

I'll wait for you

Take you time , don't worry

I miss you <3

          I smiled . She really do know how to calm people . Angel , her name suits her very well . And so I continued to learn all the steps as fast as I could so that she didn't have to wait very long .

 

           7.30 PM . Finally , I've mastered all the steps . " It's time to go home now ! " I sprinted to my apartment which was just a stone's throw away . I took a shower and put on a casual attire - the one which Angel likes the most . I took a glance at my watch . 7.40 PM " 10 minutes ! A life record ! " I giggled . Then , once again , I sprinted to my motorcycle and headed to the garden where we promised to meet .

          " Angel ! Mianhae . This is the fastest . I'm sorry that it took so long for you to wait . I'm really .... " , I couldn't finish my sentence when Angel suddenly hug me - tightly . The sense of her perfume fillled my nostril . She leaned her head to my shoulder and I held her waist as a way to reciprocate her gesture . We stayed in that position for some time .

          " I miss you . So much , oppa " , she whispered .

          " Well , I'm here ! " , I answered .

          She lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me . " You don't miss me ? " , She asked .

          " Well , of course ! " , I rubbed her hair playfully . " Have you eaten ? Look at you , getting skinnier day by day . Let's go " , I grabbed her hand and brought her to the nearest cafe .

          We spent the night strolling around the city . It has been awhile since we haven't met each other . Her mother was long gone and her father fell sick lately , and because of that we couldn't meet as often as we used too . She could only meet me when her relatives visit her father . They'd take care of him for awhile and she'd take the chance to see me .

          11.30 PM . I brought her back home with my motorcycle . I gave her a goodnight kiss on the forehead and she did the same , on my cheek and the night with her just ended like that .

          It was awkward ...

 


Ah Ri's POV

 

         The incident this morning was still playing on my mind .  For the first time of my life , our eyes met . I knew I was acting like a maniac . I really don't know what to do . Should I grab his hand ? Should I just stand up and walk away ? Should I just stand up and say thank you ? No , what if my voice changes ? What if I sounded like a chipmunk ? And before I made my decision , he just walked away . That moment too , I saw other students were staring at me . I kept hoping that a hole would open in the floor and swallow me . But , thank God , Changjo came and pulled me up . If he didn't appear , I would definitely look like a pathetic .

         " I am a fool , I should stop thinking about him . Juniel's right . He probably is dating other girl right now ", I sighed .

        Suddenly , a 'beep' sound popped up from my white cased mobile phone - a text message from Juniel .

Ah Ri , I got a stomachache >_<

Can you wait for me ?

AHHH ~

I laughed so hard after reading her text message . She's so cute even while texting . I'm glad that she's my best friend . She's the one who could cheer me up . Besides Changjo . We were so close just like the Three Musketeers and I'm proud of it .

          It's 7.30PM and I really got nothing to do . I haven't received any text message for Juniel saying that she's free from the sudden stomachache yet . So , I decided to just go and wait for her at the garden . I could spend some time for myself and maybe I could clear up my messy mind . I took a slow walk , held my guitar with my right hand and inhaled the fresh air . 7.40PM , I have already set my foot in the garden but still , no text message from Juniel . " Why does it take so long ? " I started to freak out as the day was already dark so I called her .

          " Annyeong , Juniel ? Are you okay ? " , I asked .

          " Neh , I'm okay . I'm on my way . Sorry , please blame my stomach ! Wait for me chinguya . " , She whined .

          " Don't worry , I will . Take your time . Annyeong ! " , I pushed the red button to end our conversation .

          I put my guitar on the nearest bench and sat beside it . I inhaled the fresh air . The rustle of leaves , as they brushed against each other in the gentle breeze was like soothing music to my ears . I was in seventh heaven .

          Then ,  I heard footsteps coming from behind . " Is it you Juniel ? " , I asked but there was no response .  All of a sudden , I saw a hand reaching out for my guitar . I knew it's a he . The texture of the hand looked so rough for a girl . I brave myself to snatch my precious guitar back but he was too fast ! My guitar was taken away in just a blink of an eye . I stood rooted to the ground and could barely take my breath . My heart was pounding as if it was going to explode . My hands were shivering . The footsteps were no longer heard . I knew he was there - staring at me . My knees went weak as I could feel him walk closer to me . I don't have the gut to turn back and fight him . I'm just a girl , three times physically weaker than a man . " Ah Ri , It's okay if you lose your guitar , but it would be nothing if you lose your pride , just run ! "  ...

 

 

P/S : I'm so sorry for the late update :(