Introduction ^^

That Little Difference Between You and Me

Some notes so you don't get confused :P:

Red = Bang Yongguk

Pink= Kim Himchan

Yellwo = Youngjae

Green = Jongup

Blue= Zelo

Purple = Jinhee

Dark Blue= Daehyun

 

Hope you enjoy ^.~


 

-Jinhee's POV-

I was sitting at the table in the food court in pain , lost, and confused.

*When I see you Zelo your dead >__<* I thought getting up from the table.

I slowly walked to our groups usual meeting spot at the bench near the mall grand fountain.

"That ditching me at Eli's music store to be trampled by EXO fangirls." I said rubbing my neck .

"JIN  JIN !!" I hear someone yell.

*God no it can't be!* I thought as I waxs nearly tackled in a hug.

"Jin Jin I was so worried Zelo told me what happened those fangirls didn't get to you to bad right??" My 19 year brother Youngjae says inspecting head to toe.

"Yeah yeah yeah..." I mumble pushing him off me.

Youngjae looks at me ticked then scolds me "Is that how you treat your favorite brother?"

"What are you talking about you are my ONLY brother." I argue back.


-No One's POV-

"Still!" Youngjae says sticking out his tongue.

Jinhee rolled her eyes then said " Okay you win god >< Now where are the others??"

"They should be coming about............ now." Youngjae says as the other come rowdy as ever to be more specific Daehyun and Yongguk.

"YAH YONGGUK COME BACK HERE WITH MY CHEESECAKE!" Daehyun yelled while chasing Yongguk who had Daehyun's cheesecake and was eating it.

"Nope :P WAHHHHH!!" Yongguk yelled back as he tripped on his shoelace throwing th cheesecake in the air.

"NOOO!! MY CHEESECAKE!!" Daehyun yelled as he tripped over Yongguk.

The cheesecake lands a couple feet in front ogf them right next to Youngjae and Jinhee who were just watching with a "O_o" face.

Daehyun quicklys gets off of Yongguk and then collapes next to the splattered cheesecake saying " NOOOO!! She died so young TT-TT"

"Dae..." Jinhee began.

"No leave a man and his cheesecake." Youngjae interrupted not kidding at all.

inhee gave him a "WTF" look .

Youngguk came over a couple minutes later with Jongup and Himchan all laughing their butts off.

"That's a new one huh guys?"

"Yes definetly hahah~~"

*So immature*

"Hey have you guys seen Zelo?"

"Where do you think?"

*IDK shoulders*

"Off flirting with that chick over there. * points to the other sode of the fountain *"

Jinhee rolled her eyes and stomped over there.She was through with Zelo for the day already.

"Oh snap ... let's watch ^^" Himchan said as the others all gathered to watch.


-Over by Jinhee & Zelo~~-

"CHOI JUNHONG!"

"That's my name don't wear it out." Zelo laughed turning around.

"Oh it's you eww......."

Jinhee bowed to the girl he was flirting woth smiling then pulled Zelo's ear saying " Your coming with me were leaving."

"Owww"

Jinhee ignored him and as she dargged him away he yelled "CALL ME~~!!"


-Back with the guys^^-

"Snap their coming NORMAL POSITIONS!" Youngjae said as everyone panicked to look normal and causual as Jinhee and Zelo came over.

"Oww LET GO !" Zelo said in opainas Jinhee let go.

"=___________="

"What?"

"Your dead when we get home."

"Ohhh ... I'm so scared..."

(A/N: BTW this whole time Daehyun was still crying over the cheesecake :P)

"Shut up ><"

"Make me :P" Zelo said running away into the mall parking lot.

"GET BACK HERE!!" Jinhee yelled chasing after him.

"Crap =_______= Children don't hurt yourselves!" Himchan called chasing after the two children in the parking lot.

"Well Leggoo~~ Jongup and  Youngje get Daehyun for me plese thanks~~" Yongguk announced leaving too.

Jongup and Youngjae looked at each other nodding then went to get Daehyun.

"NOOOO I DON'T WANNA GO CHEESECAKE!!" Daehyun screamed as Youngjae & Jongup struggled to drad him along but succeded.

Youngjae rolled his eyes.

Jongup just laughed .

 

 

 

 

Miahne this took so long for me to update chapter one *bows*

I have failed you TT-TT

Thank you so much for waiting it means alot^^~~

So please continue supporting me and stuff like that.

  • Comment
  • Upvote
  • Subscribe
  • ETC.

 

Comments make my day :D

Chu~~

babymelody24