YES SHE CAN REALLY DO THAT WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS BLOOD

Talk to me Miss Sassy

 

I stood up grinning.

 

“Come here”

 

I smirked again then stepped back until I am adjacent on the back door. Then I ran outside as fast as I can.

 

“Not again” I heard him say.

 

I’m running home.  Or shall I say I’m running away from him… AGAIN.

 

“STOOOP!!”

 

We are now on the road and he still follows me. Then it started to rain. I can’t stop running afraid that he might seize me. I am so wet. My shirt is wet, my skirt is wet. Even my bag is wet. I look behind me and find him closer now.

 

“Hey!”

 

He grabbed my shoulder. I turned back and punched his face.

 

 “Oww…”

 

I froze. I was shocked with my own action as well. Omo, his nose is bleeding.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….” I burst into laughter.

 

“YAH!!”

 

The rain just made it worse. Blood flows now through his shirt. He looks pissed as he sees me laughing. And then he dragged me to a tree for shade.

 

“I just wanted you to apologize” He said.

 

“Apology accepted”

 

“Not me, YOU!!”

 

“What did I do wrong?”

 

“Aisht”

 

“Are you done now?”

 

“No”

 

I stubbed his foot for the second time.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH….”

 

I ran away, took a cab and left him for the second time.

 

I arrived home still wet. The cab driver asked for a big amount from me for ruining his seat. I got pissed that I almost gave him my whole week allowance but then I remembered my car. I noticed that it’s missing as I was about to enter the front door. I dialled my dad’s phone number.

 

 “Dad, where’s my car?”

 

“Your mom found out that it’s broken, she said that she will replace it right away”

 

“Okay, bye”

 

WOW, is my mom that financially stable? Actually since she left, we had no news about her except from her random calls. He checks me through my father. I wonder now if she is really doing that well to easily replace it.

 

I went straight to my room and took a shower.

 

“Ding, ding, dong, ding….”

 

Maybe it’s Dara. I opened the door.

 

“Hi”

 

I closed it again. How?

 

“Ding, ding, dong, ding….”

 

I opened it again and I see what’s-his-name grinning widely.

 

“How the hell did you find my house?”

 

“Well… I followed…”

 

I was about to close it again before he finished talking but he blocked it with his arm.

 

“Oww… Are you always rude like this? Omo, I’m bleeding again.” His arm got caught on the sharp edge of the door.

 

“You are a very very dangerous woman!!”

 

“I’m sorry you only find that out now”

 

I was about to close it again but he stops it with his palm.

 

“Wait… Can I come in? Aren’t you going to treat me?” He showed his cut.

 

“It’s cold outside and I’m wet, my house is far away from here. Besides, this is your fault. Actually, this is your entire fault”

 

“It’s not my fault that you’re dumb” I spitted.

 

He is in a full pout mode. I’m controlling my temper but he swiftly made his way inside in the fastest possible time. He grins at me before sitting in the couch.

 

“Thank you for having me here. Oh you have a nice place, but mine is better”

 

I can’t believe this guy. He is sitting comfortably in our living room like he owns the house. And he just boasts that his is better? I really can’t believe this.

 

“Treat me please”

 

He is looking again at me with puppy eyes while showing his cut. I turn away to get the first aid kit before I really do something that might end him bleeding to death.

 

“Oww… Easy please I got a sensitive skin”

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… Get out of my house!! NOW!!”

 

I stand up. He stands up too.

 

“Easy CL-roo!! I’ll keep quiet now. I won’t complain. I promise”

 

He put his hands on my shoulder guiding me to sit down. I remove his hand from where they are. He puts his arm on my lap to be treated again. He is smiling widely.

 

“After this, I’ll reward you a kiss”

 

I look like a volcano that was about to explode. My nose is flaring with anger that I want to put all the bottle of alcohol in my hand to his cut. I stand up then I use all my force to drag him out of the house.

 

“Wait, wait, wait…”

 

“TREAT YOURSELF!!!”

 

I closed the door and locked it.

 

After that he never rings again and I wonder why but at the same time, well, that’s good at least no one is disturbing me. I won’t apologize ever.

 

I open my laptop and check my email. After a few minutes another ring. Ugh, he is back.

 

“What’s your problem?”

 

It is my dad. OMO!!

 

“What is it Chae Rin?”

 

“Nothing, dad”

 

My eyes widen as I see that man standing at the back of my father. He grins.

 

“Oh, this man told me you damage his car and ran away. That would explain how you damage your car. You should take responsibility, Chae Rin. I’m really disappointed. I apologize for my daughter’s action. What’s your name again?” he bowed to that jerk.

 

“It’s Seungri, sir”

 

“Come inside, Chae, get him some of my clothes for change, he is really wet”

 

And it doesn’t end.