THE BADDEST FEMALE I HAVE EVER MET

Talk to me Miss Sassy

 

 

The sun was setting but I still feel lonely. I’m staring nowhere for the last three hours at my favourite spot up in the city. I already drained the last can of beer I had in my trunk and now I’m feeling what alcohol do best, make you dizzy.

 

My mom told me to call her if I need anything. If I call her, what would I say? ‘Mom I need to talk to someone’ Ugh, I wouldn’t do that. She might think I’m on drugs.

 

I picked up my phone to call Dara. She knows how I feel at times like this.

 

“CL-roo? I’ll call you later, okay?”

 

Maybe Jiyong-oppa was there. , I hate being alone.

 

I started my car and drove it on reverse back on the highway. Well, I’ve done this a couple of times that I can already say I did develop it as a skill. It was way worse than before when I wake up in the morning and I couldn’t remember anything.

 

I know I can still drive, yes I can.

 

I stayed up late than I ever been. It has gotten darker now that only a few lights can be seen. I tried to speed up more but it made me dizzier. , I’ll never do this again.  This is bad. I tried to slow down again.

 

BLAAAAAAG!! Oh my gahd!!

 

Oww, my head bounced at the steering wheel. I just crashed into someone’s car, is it? Oh my god!! I checked myself, my face and my body. Am I still alive? Yes I am all good, no scratch at all.

 

I looked past my windshield to check the other car. A guy went out of his car looking really pissed. Well, he is really cute but he looks really pissed.

 

“Hey lady, get out”

 

I went out of my car, “What?”

 

“It’s your fault. You see I’ve signalled already”

 

“Eh?”

 

He examined me for a moment. “Are you drunk?”

 

I defend myself. “I’m not drunk!”

 

“You’re not drunk?”

 

He went to my car, opened the door and took something inside. Stupid! Why didn’t I dispose those cans?

 

“How will you explain this?”

 

“I said I’m not drunk! Do you understand? I-AM-NOT-DRUNK!!!”

 

“Come with me, I’ll turn you to the police”

 

He grabbed my arm and dragged me before I have the strength to restrain it.

 

“Hey! Don’t touch me!”

 

He pulled me more with force. I tried to pull away and use my other hand to take off his grip. I grabbed his hand with my free hand and bite it really hard.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

 

 Then I stubbed his foot.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

 

Very good! Now that he’s completely immobilized, I took my chance and ran away.

 

“Woman, come back here. YOU COME BACK HERE!!!”

 

He took off his shoe and threw it at the very moment I close the door of my car.

 

I laughed.

 

He looked really pissed now. I started my car, reversed it away from his and made a u-turn. Yes, I’m planning to run away and I know he knows it already.

 

“I WILL FIND YOU!!!” He yelled pointing his finger.

 

I waved then speed up.

 

You wish.

 

I arrived home just in time before my so-called-curfew that I almost never followed. I checked my car’s damage for the first time. Crap, fixing this will use all my month’s savings.

 

As I entered our front door I saw my dad seating on the couch reading a book. He looked at me for moment then continues reading.

 

“Where have you been?” He asked.

 

“Dad, can we just postpone this for tomorrow? I really had a rough day”

 

“Okay, just go now and rest. Goodnight”

 

 “Goodnight, Dad”

 

He looked at me again probably waiting for a goodnight kiss. Damn I smell like a stinking alcoholic so I bowed instead. He nodded after a while acknowledging then went back to reading. Sweet! That’s why I love from my father. No lecture, no complaints.

 

The next morning I woke up with a brutal headache. I had no choice but to go to class. As I saw the front of my car I know that I can’t take it with me.

 

“You missed morning class again, why?”

 

Dara asked me as soon as I take my seat.

 

“I woke up late and my car broke so I took a bus”

 

“You got drunk again yesterday, didn’t you? What happened to your car?”

 

“I’m not!!”

 

“I know you miss your mom, just call her and say hello, that won’t hurt you”

 

“I don’t miss my mom!”

 

“Don’t lie to yourself”

 

The professor entered the room. Dara patted my hand hinting me to settle myself.

 

My mom went abroad almost two years ago after she and my father separated. The last time I actually got to talk to her was when she called on my 19th birthday last year. She gave me a new car for a present.

 

I won’t admit that I miss her to anyone but yes, I miss my mom badly.

 

“Hi Sir, I’m Seungri by the way and I need your help”

 

A guy suddenly entered the room. He bowed I look at the guy and recognize his face. Oh my god!! How the hell did he find me? I try to conceal myself lowering my head with a bag on my face.

 

“Sir, do you have a female student who owns a new version of convertible red beetle?”

 

I peeped on my bag to look at my professor waiting for him to yell at that guy for disturbing his lecture. But he looked rather dumbfounded. Oh come on!

 

“CL-roo” I heard Dara say.

 

My eyes widen as I see her pointing at me. I signalled her to cut it, but not knowing the situation she continues.

 

“Hey CL-roo, maybe it’s you”

 

The guy that I completely runaway yesterday is here, now in front of the class grinning widely as he sees my half covered face.

 

“Hey lady, happy to see me?”

 

I’m dead.