Teaser!!!

HERE WE COME!!! (Apply CLOSED)

SAMI'S POV

As I walk into a humongous auditorium I hide my face under my hoodie and glasses while entering through the front door......not a very smart idea walking where all the fans are....... I thought as I made my way to the back stage area.

 

Finally where there were no more fans (not that i don't like them, i think they are awesome for supporting just not surrounding me to the point that I cant breath) I pulled of my hood and suddenly there was something else there and arms wrapped around my shoulders. 

"Hi Key-oppa" 

"Hi, what are you doing here so early" (note that i arrived 30 minutes before anyone was so pose to arrive......I like just sitting around and making sure I am early...if I can) 

"I wanted to look around" as we headed to the SHINee dressing room Key went in and first thing he does is go straight to the mirror to check his reflection. I noticed Taemin was here with Onew and they were both putting on make-up (like foundation)......Guys should never be wearing make-up....I don't even want to wear make-up but it looks good on them...sorry to say. I kept those thoughts to myself and just giggled a little as I entered. 

"What's so funny" Onew trying to look at me through the mirror, but the make-up artist was in the way. 

"So why are you guys putting on make-up?" 

"Oh all the leader hyungs: Onew, Jin young, and G- dragon are the judges and all the maknae's: me, Gongchan, and Seungri are the MC's. we get to rotate on who is back stage MC." Taemin said with a big smile on his face. 

"Really wow" I don't think he was so pose to tell me that but to late now " well I'm going to my dressing room, see ya guys, talk to you later Key-oppa" walking down the hallway and the dressing rooms were sectioned by the companies.

"HI Tae Yang-sunbae" bowing to him as I pass him and as I was passing B1A4's dressing room Gongchan was walking out dressed in a tux. 

"Hey Gongchan" 

"Oh hey Sami-noona!" he looked around "where is everyone else??" 

"They will be here soon I just came early"

"Well are you guys ready for your debut?"

"Ye!! it just feels weird debuting with two other groups from other companies"

"I guess it is a first for everything" Baro walking out of the dressing room with Sanduel and CNU. 

"Well see you guys later, newbies!" 

"your group is newer then ours!" Baro shouts as I finally enter the WM girl's dressing room (will not reveil group names yet ^^ tee hee) and waited a little till the crew started to come..... 


The judges and MC's are here!

There you guys go! I hope it didn't bore you guys with it just being in my POV but can't reveil who made it and who hasn't yet........ but if you don't make one of the groups, you will still be mentioned by popping in once in a while as a trainee supporting your company! That is my plan....... (WHAAAA lots of information) <3

I know I'm random >.< but random is good!