Lets get to know you!

HERE WE COME!!! (Apply CLOSED)

This will be a very long chapter for a change :)

It has only been a couple of days since you all moved in together and you all wanted to get to know each other.....SM wanted to share first. But before you all started they boys wanted to come over so they listened to your introductions too. 

SM's POV

"So I'm the leader, Lee Namine, but you all can call me Aura. I am the Lead Rapper of the group. My birthday is October 12th, I am 17. Lee Joon is my older brother, you know Joon from MBLAQ. So I got to know them and I went out with Mir, but that relationship is long over. I play the piano, guitar, and violin. I LOVE photography, music, kids, the rain, FOOD especially sweets and fruit, pandas, nature, quiet areas, and the stars. Be careful I can't ride a bike and I have asthma and because of that I might get sick very easily, my favorite color is navy blue and I am a righty! O won't tell you guys my hates yet because I don't want to be blackmailed" Aura started off the group since she was the leader and everyone just followed after.

"Hello I'm Lee Hana and I am the oldest one of the group. I am the Main Dancer of the group and composer and voice of the group. My birthday is September 10th, I'm 20. I love anything that has to deal with music, Strawberries are the best especially if its ice cream, cute things, children, reading, watching dramas, walking along the beach at night, and sunny days like with a rainbow right after it finishes raining. I can speak in Korean, Japanese and English fluently. I can play the piano, guitar, violin, flute, harp, Tanso and haegum. The sad thing is I am allergic to seafood and nuts so please keep those away from me. I am a Christian and if you want to cheer me up if I am ever sad give me strawberry ice cream or red bean popsicles, they always make my day 10x better." Hana bows at the end.

"YO!! I'm Choi MiTae but call me Mae-chan instead. My birthday is September 19th,19. I am the Lead dancer of the group and choreographer. My brother is living next to us right now and that is TOP. I used to date Lee HongKi but that didn't really work out. DO NOT call me 'TOP's little sister'. I love to dance, play the drums, fire yes I am a pyro( did I spell that right??), the MOON, silent places, music, singing, playing video games, messing with people, snowboarding/skate boarding, hats, sweets, and wearing contrasting colors. My favorite colors are dark colors and red but my all time favorite is PURPLE! I can speak fluently in Japanese, Korean, and English. I also like to cross dress. I was once thought to be TOP's 'girlfriend' but that got cleared showing that we were siblings. Oh I almost forgot I can play the drums and guitar." Mae finishes up with jazz hands.

*Beat-boxing* "Hey I'm Kang Ji Won but Ji is good. As you just heard I am a beat -boxer and also the Main Rapper. My birthday is September 20th, I'm 16. I like traveling, eating, roller coasters, dancing, soccer, fashion, and snowboarding. I love to eat Kimchi and my favorite color is gray. I can imitate any accent except British/Aussie accent perfectly. I play the drums, guitar, and ukulele. I have traveled to London, Paris, Rome, LA, Taiwan, Singapore, and Japan." Ji sits down after beat-boxing a little bit more.

"Hi I'm the youngest member of KP2D, Jang Hyo Young and you can just call me Hyo Young. I am the Lead Vocalist of the group. My birthday is September 21st, I am 15. My loves are banana milk, ice cream, pink, cute things, bows, hello kitty, sleeping, and winning. I carry banana milk, my phone, lollies pops, and my wallet in my bag so don't expect me to be carrying more than that. My favorite color is PINK! I lived in America since I was 10 so I am fluent in English. I will wear dresses, skirts, or shorts but no long pants! I learn dances fast so I know almost every girl group dance especially from SNSD." Hyo Young ends that with a smile and peace sign. 

"Wait so Mae is September 19th, Ji is September 20th, and Hyo Young is September 21st." Yin points out " That's so cool you all have a birthday in the same order on how old you are!" 

"Do you guys have any thing to say?" Aura asking the trainees "Like siblings, relatives, or exes?"

"Nope, none for me" Yin says

"My brother is Yunho from TVXQ" J tells everyone

"My two brothers are Kibum from U-Kiss and Hyungjun from SS501" Ayen finishes up the last of SM. 

YG's POV

"Ok I'm the leader of 4IN LEXey, Yang Min Hee but call me Min Min. I am the Lead Rapper and voice of the group. My birthday is July 11th, I am 20. I love to rap, play the piano, photography, sports, sweets, books, romantic surprises, and sweet comments. I can only speak Korean and English fluently, but I am learning French and Irish. I have one rival and that is Hara from Kara. I like to play the piano and I am very clumsy so I bump into things often. I get drunk when I am depressed, and will slap people on the arm when I am laughing. I have a half brother Seungho from MBLAQ." Min Min started off the YG group

"Hi I'm Jung Hani, the oldest one of the group but call me Honey! My birthday is January 7th, 22. If there is anything that is Totoro I will love it forever also apples, teasing, games, Iron man, and snakes! I can speak English, Korean, and Swedish, and my favorite food is sushi. I will love my fans but I still don;t under stand why there are anti-fans, but if they see me it might just be at the arcade hall. My favorite colors are red and green and I watch b-movies and Bollywood productions! I miss my parents but if there is anything good to watch we should watch a good wrestling match, K!" Honey sat down after she finished

"Hey Lee Alexandrea Sang Mi here, I know its a long name so call me Alex. I am the Lead Dancer and choreographer of the group. My birthday is Jan 25, I'm 19. I have an older brother, Lee Donghae, from Super Junior. I can play the drums and flute. I like singing, dancing, rapping, sports, and drawing. Do not compare me to one of those girls who full of aeygo, that's just not me. Chocolate is my all time favorite food and I will sing any Disney song. I care for you guys so please don't think I they type that only cares for herself. I always have a book handy or games if you want to play Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, or Pokemon but I also like to play World of Warcraft on the computer and Guitar hero on the Wii. I will see some of the SM people often because I like visiting my brother" Alex finished that up with a bow

"Hello I'm Joo HyunJin, Jin is good though. I am the Main Vocalist of the group along with being the composer. My birthday is June 16th so It is come in up, I will be 19. To be on my good side I like Kids, all canines like dogs, PUDDING will always make me happy but no smile, ramen,sprite, we could watch Family Guy or Finding Nemo, 90's music and R&B and Soul music, and I like cute things. My K-pop idols are the Brown Eyed Girls, but my inspiration was Whitney Houston. 

"I'm the Maknae Choi MinHee but call me Min Hana instead. I am he Lead Vocalist of the group. I like music, sing, dance, rap, drawing, shopping, relaxing with friends, cute and adorable things, sweets, dogs, snacks and lots of FOOD! I can speak English, little Japanese, and of course Korean. I like making new friends and my favorite colors are black, white, and sky/baby blue. My favorite books are Manga and I like to study and learn new things. You will always see a smile on my face." Min Hana finishes by making a  cute face. 

"So the Leader and the Maknae both have the same first name??" Rin points out "That's Awesome!" 

"Come on guys you can share too!" Honey trying to encourage the others to share

"Ok I've dated Minhwan from FT Island before but that ended after about 3 weeks or so" Bliss says

"Hi OPPA! Jonghyun right here is my oppa!" Hea says while poking him on the shoulder

"Yoon JaeHyun, He was from Black Beat, he's my brother" Rin says

"My brother is over there Minho Oppa along with my cousin TOP" Hyesu says

"And TOP is also my brother too" Lyka says

"TOP how many of these girls are you related too??" G dragon asked

"3" He replied

WM's POV

"I'm the Leader of WH!SP3R, Song SungMi but call me Sami. I am the co-main vocalist. My birthday is March 17th and I'm 18. I like soccer, track well basically running, Converse, music, cleaning, singing and photography. I can speak Mandarin, English, Japanese, and Korean fluently but can read some characters in Japanese. I can make friends really easily and like the colors blue, green, and gray. I play the violin, guitar, and bass guitar. I love watching anime and reading Manga. Fun fact I was shot by my aunt in my first year of high school so lesson don't meet my aunt and I am a self taught lefty. I cross dressed just to get into the soccer team in high school and I have a scar from the bullet in my right shoulder." Sami said and sat back down

"I'm Lee YoonMi, just YoonMi is good. My birthday is April 23rd, 20 so I'm the oldest one of the group. I am the Lead dancer of the group and choreographer. I play the violin, piano, guitar, and drums. My second cousin is Lee HongKi from FT Island. I absolutely LOVE Ice cream, SWEETS, music, dancing, K-pop, and true friends. I am part of Ulzzang, and I can make a person smile. I can imitate some animal sounds, and draws fairly well but not like the pros. I am a good host!" YoonMi finishes up with that. 

"HI Park Sung Ah here but I like Stella better. My birthday is October 25th, I'm 17. I am the Main Dancer and one of the composers. I play the piano, and guitar. I like cookies, candy, music that drowns out emotion, hello kitty, nail art, Japanese fashion, guys wearing makeup, rain. I have dated him before" pointing to Baro "before he debuted and all then we broke it off. I'll just say that much and let you guys learn more about me later." Stella left it at that

"Well hi I'm Park Luna, call me Luna. I am the other co-main Vocalist. My birthday is December 25th, yes on Christmas, I'm 17. I play the guitar, piano, and drums. I like food like goldfish, the night time, animals, and stuffed animals. I wont tell you much but this isn't my normal eye color its normally dark blue." with that Luna finished

"Hey Yam Sullen here, but I like Sundae better. My Birthday is December 26th, I am 16. I like Peaches, shopping, stripes, laughing, rock music, science fiction, owls, and most of all sleeping. I play the accordion, basic piano and guitar. I own a ball python snake named Lye, and i speak English, Mandarin, and laughable Korean fluently. I you want to see tomorrow then I don't suggest letting me cook. I love white chocolate and peach lolliepops. I am very superstitious and love wearing quirky fashion. I have a tattoo of a fish on my right shoulder" Sundae finishes as she pulls out another peach lolliepop to eat. 

"Maknae Power RED here, Park HaNi, but call me Ariel. My birthday is December 31st and I am 15 years old. I am the Lead Vocalist of the group along with the voice of the group. I love the Power Rangers and my favorite color is green. Bananas are my favorite fruit and I need chocolate EVERYDAY or I will die. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I like photography, pranks, and laughing. I am Koran American, born in the US. My favorite animal is the baboon and word is awesomeness. I play the guitar, violin, and piano." Ariel ends all the introductions "Now it is time for the Trainees to share."

"Well like Bliss I also dated Minhwan from FT Island before and my brother is right over there, Hi Gongchan oppa" Jiri calls out to her brother. "thats so cool you all play an instrument."

"I also dated people from FT Island, Jaejin and Seunghun" Adel said

"I have nothing to share" Serene says

Girl's POV

"Well it was nice having you guys over but sorry we couldn't practice" Min Min says

"Its ok we'll come over tomorrow to practice" Jin Young replied

"Sounds good" Sami said while waving good bye with everyone else cramming at the door to say good bye too. 

*door close*

"Ok who else thought that there was a really cute guy in that group" Aura said

"Me" lots of us replied

Boy's POV

Not going to say the guys names

"Hey who thought that some of those girls were cute" 

"yah and I recored everything they were saying on my phone, I was pretending to text while they were introducing them selves" 

"I really thought that there was a really cute girl in there, Maybe I'll ask here out" 

"Man you should no girl can resist your charm"

"Really I'll go for it after getting to know her better"

"Yah well so am I so we can do it together" 


What are the guys thinking of now.....haha I suppose to know but I just write it with out even thinking on who it would be, so we will see. Hope you guys liked your introduction and sorry if I got someone wrong but there are SO MANY people that I might get confused with some minor details or I warped some to fit with everything. 

 

So I am also hoping to get a poster but the time the groups debut but it depends on if photoshop wants to download on my computer like it should be. 

SORRY BUT CAN ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE GROUPS SEND ME IF YOU USED A UZZLANG THE NAME OF THE PERSON!! JUST PM ME THE NAMES OR WRITE THEM AS A COMMENT. THANX I FORGOT LOTS OF THINGS SO THROUGH OUT THE STORY I MAY BE ASKING YOU ALL TO SEND ME THINGS.....SINCE THIS IS STILL MY FIRST STORY.....

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED <3