A Celebration part 2!

HERE WE COME!!! (Apply CLOSED)

As the party continued (NOW IT IS ON SM)

SHINee met up with them as they entered the party room and Jonghyun went strait to Aura and shouted surprise. When the Managers went up to the stage and the cake was brought out Hyo Young couldn't see over everyone and was jumping like crazy T.T she still couldn't see the cake till Minho asked if she wanted to get taller....

"Yess!" she just about screamed since she was frustrated being in the very back of the crowd. 

"Ok" so Minho picked her up and put her on his shoulders so she could see. 

"Waaa its so pretty, thank you Minho-oppa!" she said as she got down

Mae went over to see her old friends. She hugged just about everyone except ONE, Lee HongKi. Then Honey came over and caked her and she did what she thought was right, grabbed some cake that was on her and splat it on Honey's face. Then they just started to laugh. Taemin was following his partner so he and HongKi helped the two girls wipe off all the frosting. Once that was all cleaned up they all headed to the dance floor, where Alex and Hana were dancing. Ji was also there with Sundae and were approached by MBLAQ. 

>With Onew and Key at the buffet table<

"Yummm chicken <3" Onew going off on chicken 

"Why am I with the chicken maniac?" Key questioned himself

"Because you love me and have no one else to hang with" Onew said in between bites. Key just sighed and took a look around and saw someone curled in a ball in the corner by the entrance. 

>With Aura and Jonghyun<

"I forgot that Joon was your brother" Jonghyun said

"Well don't be too afraid of him, who you should be more afraid of is me" Aura warned him

"You??" Jonghyun had a puzzled face on 

"You will figure that part later" as Aura just left it there

>with Hyo Young and Minho<

Minho was with Hyo Young and she was on her 3 piece of cake and she was starting to get really hyper. 

"Ok no more cake for now" Minho finally decided 

"Nooo!" *puppy eyes* "one more" Minho looked like he was about to break

"No this is it" letting her finish her piece of cake

"Yay" she brightened up with a smile again. 

Minho's POV

Hyo Young is so cute...she is like a little sister that I never had....I almost couldn't say no

Then Hyo Young looked at me *bu-dump* 'what was that'. Then back at her cake and smiled. *bu-dump* 'I don't think of her that way?? it's more like a sister right??' She grabbed a little piece of her frosting and put it on my nose....

>With Taemin and Mae<

As they were dancing things started to heat up. They both were dancing their butts off because they were both very competitive...so most of they guys near them rooted for Taemin and the girls rooted for Mae. 

 

When the music changed so did their dance styles...kinda.....Mae was more hip hop\break dancing while Taemin was more Jazz/ body rolls. Suddenly he decided to leave and Mae didn't mind and just kept dancing. When he came back he was dressed like this.....

(a/n I couldn't resist using this picture XD)

And go figure the song 'My first kiss' plays and Key starts to sing with taemin then gets booted out by Mae and she did they guy's part since she usually dresses like a guy (like Amber that is why they are bffls)

 


I'm back!! Sorry for the long wait... >.< Jet lag and everything not very fun (9 hours difference!!!). The trip was amazing and gave me many ideas :D I am lazy so I will leave it at that <3 sorry its not very clear and everyone was not mentioned.... -_-' 

So what will happen between Hyo Young and Minho....is he just imagining things or does he really like her. And Mae and Taemin....do they fit each other or just weird together. Lastly When did Key appear???? You will all find out soon XD

comments are appreciated! <3