TEASER 2!!!

HERE WE COME!!! (Apply CLOSED)

Yay another teaser.....this time you guys will be in it but still will not reveil who has gotten to become a group member or a trainee. 1. because I haven't really decided and 2. Because some people may still be coming!!  First up.......SM!


Some vans came pulling up into the auditorium and (for right now) 8 people got out and headed to the doors. one of them who was wearing purple with her black sweat suit(they all have black sweat suits but some may have color) goes to the door and burst it open. And from the center of the cluster of 8 a little girl goes in front of her and pulls off her hood and says "Annyeong everyone"

Everyone froze and it took a while to see what was going on till "Run to the back!" was yelled by a girl with yellow with her sweat suit and then all the people who were watching the tryouts (most of which were girls looking at all the boy bands)  crowded around them tried to ask for their signature till the bodyguards/ security arrived. "Mae, Hyo Young was that really needed?"

"Ye" both in unison

People in SM!

~-~-

Choi Mi Tae (Mae)

age: 19

DOB: Sept 19

~-~-

Jung SangYeon (J)

Age: 17

DOB: Dec 12

~-~-

Lee HaYin (Yin)

Age: 17

DOB: Nov 5

~-~-

Lee Namine (Aura)

Age: 17

DOB: Oct 12

~-~-

Arianne Kim (Ayen)

Age: 18

DOB: Aug 23

~-~-

Jang Hyo Young (Hyo Young)

Age: 15

DOB: Sept 21

~-~-

Kang Ji Won (Ji Won)

Age: 16

DOB: Sept 20

~-~-

Lee Hana (Hana)

Age: 21

DOB: Sept 10

~-~-

Now since we are done with introductions now of some of the characters........LETS GO BACK TO WHEN THEY WERE ALL TRAINEES!!


Now they have been trainees for about 3 months together so everyone had gotten to know each other 

"Unnie, Unnie! look look its SHINee Oppas' on the screen." Ayen talking to Hana and knew that she could stick to the oldest one of all the participants. Then hearing the name 'SHINee' everyone just about rushes to see the screen. 

"Ayen what are you watching, there is a little boy calling them all appa?" 

"oh this show is called 'Hello Baby SHINee version season 2' its really cute"

"Ok girls lets get back to work" the Director instructs them as they end their break. 

"Ye" they all replied. They were practicing their new song and who ever came to the top five would be able to debut as SM's Newest girl band group......even though they are more of the hip hop kinda dance group. For their first time debuting who ever doesn't make the group would become first choice for their backup dancers. 

Yin was the first in place and ready, Hyo Young couldn't stand still so she was hopping in place, Mae was sitting in her spot, Ayen was in her own little world thinking about the show ' Hello Baby' and what might be happening next, Hana was distracted with a feather above her head, Ji won was checking her phone one last time, J was checking her shoes to make sure she doesn't trip on her shoe laces, and Aura was just staring at the ground. 

from the other side the said "Ok ready in 3...2....1" everyone was in their spots and dancing in PERFECT UNISON! when that was over they said "thank you all for trying for the group and this will be a very hard decision to make, you may go" 

as everyone was packing Ji Won came up with a great idea "hey guys lets have a party after the announcements, weather you get in or not lets just celebrate the people that will make it in" and every one liked that idea so they left with that note of they will all be good friends from now on. 


YES SM's Teaser DONE! 

I hope you guys liked it and it isn't that confusing..........I figured out that I will do the chapter by the different groups point of views.......just to make it easier to read and less confusing for me. 

 

PLEASE COMMENT! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK..

 

Did I get somewhat of you character's personality right??? I really hope so. sorry that it is really short too..........