A New Friend and Another Painful Attack

Real Love is Eternal

A/N*sob* Not getting many responses from this, but we have to be patient ;) Hope the ones reading this are enjoying it :D Here's chapter 3!

 

Disclaimer: KimEunMi-ah does not own any recognizable material used in this story. She has full ©Copyright to the characters of Min Jae Hun, Min Kyon Soo, Byun Chae Mi, Byun Chung Ae, Lee Cho Hee and Lee Tae Kyung along with the main storyline, the groups Stellar, Something Vanilla, S.W.E.E.T., MIRAGE, and Berry Sweet. Please do not steal, copy, or reproduce in any way. Thank you and enjoy!

The next day, Jae Hun walked into class, deep in thought and proceeded through the day in a daze. 

"Jae...Jae! JAE!!!" 

"Huh?" Jae Hun looked away from the window and at his best friend who sat in front of him with a look of confusion on his face, "Oh, hyeong...how long have you been there...?"

"The hell? Jae Hun-ah, what's up with you today man? Everything alright?"

Jae Hun sighed, looking away from Tae Kyung and back out the window, "I don't know hyeong..." he closed his eyes and crossed his arms on the desk, putting his head down on it.

Tae Kyung softened, looking down in sympathy at his best friend, "Hey...c'mon, let's take a walk for lunch and you can tell me about it" he grinned, getting up and grabbing Jae Hun's wrist, nearly dragging him out of the classroom.

Jae Hun soon found himself on Tae Kyung's favorite secluded bench, hidden by greenery from the rest of the school, the only place the two can get privacy.

^ Their high school ^

^ The hidden spot ^

"...so you want to help your eomma with the family finance?" Tae Kyung asked, looking up at the sky before putting a blue popsicle in his mouth.

"...yeah...you know what eomma does...and her health is already deteriorating...and what's more, she won't use any money to buy her medications! She's so stubborn! Aisht!" his voice rose as he clenched his fists, crushing the bread wrapper in his hand.

Tae Kyung couldn't help but chuckle, "You got dat fwom hew!"

Jae Hun glared slightly at the older boy, "Not helping hyeong," he sighed, shaking his head then letting it droop in sadness, "What am I gonna do...?"

"Well..." Tae Kyung took the popsicle out of his mouth, "You know, I know you won't like this suggestion, but I honestly think that if you try looking for your appa, he might be willing to-"

"Ahniyo!" Jae Hun abruptly stood up, his hands clenched into shaking fists, "I'll never ask for help from that bastar-!"

"You want to help your eomma don't you...?" Tae Kyung's eyes narrowed at the half-eaten popsicle that he was twirling between two fingers, his voice dangerously calm, "Think about it Jae Hun-ah...even if you get a job, if the school found out about it you'd be expelled, and do you think your eomma would be happy about that?" he shifted his eyes to Jae Hun's no-longer-shaking fist, "Your eomma won't let the money go to herself, she loves you too much, what else can you do? You love her just as much don't you?"

Jae Hun slowly sat back down, lowering his head so that his hair hid his eyes from view. He hung his arms on his legs as he leaned on them and didn't respond.

Tae Kyung finished his popsicle and pulled the stick out of his mouth as he stood up, "Just think for a while Jae...this may be the last thing you'd ever even think of doing but...your situation might just be coming to that..." he walked away, putting the wooden popsicle stick back between his lips, his footsteps fading away as he walked back to the school.

A long silence fell on Jae Hun, staying in the same position from when Tae Kyung left. After a while he sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair.

"Jae Hun sunbae" a sudden voice near his ear made Jae Hun jump in his seat and rapidly turn with wide startled eyes to face a rather short girl in the school's uniform, her long light brown hair in loose pigtails, tied just below her shoulders with big white ribbons and again near the ends with smaller, yet still big, white ribbons; a set of nerd glasses on her face, covering her big bright brown eyes.

^ How Chae Mi's hair is tied ^

"Wh-Who are you?" Jae Hun straightened himself up, finding it difficult to keep his irritation and frustration from showing through his kingka mask.

The girl paused for a moment, then giggled, a pink tint coming to her cheeks as she bowed a full ninety degrees. "Ahnyeong haseyo Jae Hun sunbaenim. Je ireum eun Byun Chae Mi imnida. I'm a second year in school and ranked tenth based on grades. It's very nice to finally meet you" she stood up straight and smiled brightly at him, her eyes squinting into moon shapes.

"Uh...right...well, nice to meet you too..." 'Great...another fan girl. I have enough problems right now...' he sighed to himself before standing up and starting to walk away, "Well, I'll get going now-"

"Tae Kyung sunbae is right you know..." Chae Mi piped up, making Jae Hun turn to her again.

"What...?" he slightly narrowed his eyes at her.

"I'm sorry for eavesdropping but...if you really want to help your eomma, you would do the last thing you would ever do, even if it meant that you hated it, especially now that you're so desperate" she slowly walked toward him, but stopped after a couple of steps. 

Jae Hun glared at the girl now, "What the hell do you know...?" You have nothing to do with me" his voice was near seething as he struggled with his temper. 

Chae Mi only smiled again, "I know. Sorry about that" she stuck her tongue out slightly, a sheepish look coming to her face, "I'm usually shy and don't speak much, but my heart is pumping adrenaline so fast right now and I can't stop talking when I'm nervous" she sped up her talking near the middle as she fiddled with her fingers, making Jae Hun nearly laugh, but held it in by pursing his lips inward.

"It's fine..." he sighed, "Just...don't do it again..." he closed his eyes and turned away once more to walk back to the school.

"Erm...so are you gonna look for him? Your appa I mean..." she quickly asked, running to catch up with him.

Jae Hun blinked down at her in bewilderment, hesitating before sighing and giving in, concluding that the girl wouldn't leave him be, "Molla...I have a grudge against him..."

Chae Mi only nodded, only continuing to listen as Jae Hun vented out to her. She only smiled kindly at him and gave advice beyond her appearance and year whenever he looked at her.

'Why did I tell her all that?' Jae Hun looked out the window of his classroom, his chin on his hand as he waited for class to restart, in deep thought, 'At least I know where to find that bastard of a father...' his eyebrows furrowed.

"...Hun-ah"

A flash of Chae Mi's smiling face suddenly flashed in his head, making his eyes widen and he shook his head to get the image out, '...the hell?!'

"Jae!" a familiar voice yelled, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Huh? What?" Jae Hun looked forward in confusion at Tae Kyung who was looking at him in worry.

"Gwenchannah? I've been calling you for five minutes!" 

"Y-Yeah...I'm fine, just...thinking..."

Tae Kyung softened, "Jae..."

"Molla hyeong..." Jae Hun sighed, Chae Mi's words floating in his head.

Tae Kyung didn't say anything else and only watched Jae Hun look out the window again, the dazed look returning to his eyes, as the teacher walked in and started the lecture.

Jae Hun sighed as he stood outside his house next to Chae Mi who had insisted on walking with him because Tae Kyung had soccer practice, 'She's just another fangirl, but then why...' "Yah...why are you so insistent on following me? Didn't you hear that I already have a-"

"Your so-called 'special woman' is your eomma" Chae Mi sang, smiling brightly at him again, "Besides, I live just down the street" she giggled, "Lucky me~"

Jae Hun sighed, "You're a real stalker aren't you...?"

"Yup! Lucky to live so close to the castles!" 

"Castles...?" he hesitantly asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"The castles of Prince Tae Kyung and King Jae Hun!"

Jae Hun sighed in irritation, "I should've seen that coming..." he mumbled, "Please don't call me that"

"Oh...arasso sunbaenim!" she saluted cheerfully, "See you tomorrow!" she waved as Jae Hun walked up to his door. He nodded back and walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"I'm home eomma" he called out, removing his shoes and placing his bag near the door as he slipped on his house slippers. Only the sound of the water from the kitchen faucet greeted him, "Eomma?" he cautiously walked into the kitchen, feeling his heart rate speed up, and walked over to the sink, turning it off in confusion, "Eomma...?" he called out again as he turned to walk, only to stop in shock as he saw his mother on the ground, unconscious, "Eomma!!!" he yelled in shock, eyes widening as he ran over and hurriedly took her limp body in his arms. "Eomma! Eomma, ireona! EOMMA!!!" he yelled out on the verge of tears as he tried everything to wake her.

He hissed and resolved to picking her up and running out the door. He looked around in a panic and spotted Chae Mi skipping just a few yards away down the street, "Chae Mi!!!" he yelled out, making said girl turn to him with a bright smile, which immediately disappeared as she gasped in shock and ran over in a panic.

"Omo!!! I don't have my phone! Where's yours?!" she asked frantically.

"In my bag! Just by the door! My keys are in there too! Call 119, then Tae Kyung hyeong and please lock the door!" he yelled frantically, running down the street to the hospital as Chae Mi nodded and hurriedly did as she was told, trying to do her best to keep calm.

A/NOnce again I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~ Thank you and please let us know what you think! :D L. Joe is coming soon ;) one more chapter before he shows up :)

"See you soon! Mwah!" - L. Joe

^ Kyon Soo's outfit ^