The Life of a Kingka

Real Love is Eternal

A/NOk First off, I feel the need to introduce myself. Hello! ~bow~ Ahnyeong haseyo! Mochi imnida~ I am a close friend of the original owner of KimEunMi-ah, Kari. I know all of you are familiar with Kari's work and I'm only here to type out the stories that she has left for me to update for her while she's away. For all of you that are close with her, you probably already know where she is and why she had to leave. I hope you all continue to enjoy her work and please take care of me while I'm here! ^-^ Thank you for taking the time to read this and enjoy the first chapter of Real Love is Eternal!

Disclaimer: KimEunMi-ah does not own any recognizable material used in this story. She has full ©Copyright to the characters of Min Jae Hun, Min Kyon Soo, Byun Chae Mi, Byun Chung Ae, Lee Cho Hee and Lee Tae Kyung along with the main storyline, the groups Stellar, Something Vanilla, S.W.E.E.T., MIRAGE, and Berry Sweet. Please do not steal, copy, or reproduce in any way. Thank you and enjoy!

^ Uniforms ^

"Yah! It's Valentine's Day again man! Get any chocolates?" a brightly smiling brown-haired boy hopped onto his best friend's desk near the classroom window, his arms full of cutely wrapped chocolate boxes, flowers, and stuffed animals in different shapes and sizes. 

The dark brown-haired boy who sat in the seat of the desk that the first boy had sat on looked up at said cheerful boy, raising an eyebrow at him before sighing, uncrossing his arms, pulling off the pure white Sony headphones from his head and lowering it to hang around his neck.

"Like I've said every year and will continue to say, I won't accept any. It will only encourage them to keep trying to confess...it's such a bother" the second boy crossed his arms again as he looked at the cheerful boy.

"Aish Jae Hun, That's the point of it! More confessions means more chocolates~" he grinned, standing up and instead sitting down in the seat of the desk in front of the second boy instead. 

The second boy, Jae Hun, shook his head, taking out his mp3 from his pocket and turning down the music playing on his headphones, having meant to drown out the extra loud noise of the classroom, "Are you sure you're my hyeong Tae Kyung...hyeong?" 

"Tsk! I'm older than you! Aisht! This kid..." Tae Kyung grumbled, placing all his chocolates in front of Jae Hun and starting to organize them, "Anyways, you probably have way more than me, probably in your locker since you haven't accepted any" he smirked, nodding his head to the open classroom door, where a crowd of girls were waiting for Jae Hun to come out so they could give him their chocolates and/or other gifts. 

Jae Hun sighed, not even bothering to look at the door, "It's lunch time and I can't even go to the cafeteria without being mobbed..." he mumbled to himself before standing up, fixing his expression to his famous kind smile and walking toward the door. 

"Good luck!" Tae Kyung grinned before popping a piece of heart-shaped chocolate in his mouth.

Jae Hun stepped out of the classroom and was instantly met with squealing fan girls.

"Jae Hun sunbae!"

"Jae Hun oppa!" 

"Jae Hun-shi!" 

"Please accept my chocolates!"

"I hope you like these!" 

"I made them with you in mind!" 

Jae Hun continued smiling, but on the inside he was slowly getting irritated with the girls crowding him as he made his way to the cafeteria, "I'm sorry but if I eat chocolates now, I'll have an upset stomach because I haven't eaten yet. Why don't you all give them to Tae Kyung hyeong? He'll sort them out and give them to me later ok?" he gave his signature eye-smile, making all the girls squeal and immediately run back to his classroom, 3-A, to give their chocolate to a surprised and shocked Tae Kyung.

Jae Hun sighed in relief as the last of the girls ran off, finally able to make his way first to his locker to get his lunch. His lips formed into a genuine smile at just the thought of the delicious bento waiting for him. 

Unknown to him, a dark figure watched him from behind a corner as he made his way to his locker. He spun in his combination and opened the locker, stepping to the side as a huge pile of gifts spilled out, nearly going across the hallway.

Jae Hun sighed in irritation as he bent down to inspect some of the gifts, then stood up and glared at the locker mail slot, "I'll get rid of you soon..." he reached in his locker, stepping over the huge pile and pulled out his bento wrapped in a red and black handkerchief. He kicked some of the pile out of the way so he could close his locker. Once it was closed, he took one last look at the pile before shaking his head and walking away, "Waste of my time..." he grumbled, disappearing down the hallway.

The dark figure stepped out from behind the corner looking after Jae Hun as he walked away. The figure glanced back at the spilled pile, then down at the red heart shaped chocolate box with a white ribbon in her hands, her shoulders immediately drooping as she walked away. 

Jae Hun slung his bag over his shoulder, holding it there by the handle as he stood from his seat, after having packed up once school ended. 

Tae Kyung turned around in his seat and then stood up with Jae Hun, "You sure you don't want these man?" he held up a big bag of presents addressed to Jae Hun, including the ones that fell from his locker.

Jae Hun just nodded, "Just take them...like always. Anyways, the council meetings are only on Fridays now so I'm heading home. Later" he saluted with two fingers at Tae Kyung who saluted back as Jae Hun walked away. He made his way down the hall of gossiping students as he headed out of the school. 

"He's empty handed again..." 

"He didn't personally accept any again?"

"Three years in a row!"

"I heard that he hasn't accepted any in the last SIX years, after skipping two years of elementary school"

"Why won't he accept anything, or anyone for that matter?"

"Too cool for anyone probably...tsk! Arrogant bast-"

"Yah! Don't talk badly about Jae Hun oppa!"

"He hasn't had ONE girlfriend in his life...I heard"

The whispers continued, Jae Hun ignoring them as he was already used to it from happening every year.

"Jae!" Jae stopped at the familiar voice of his best friend. He turned around, allowing Tae Kyung to catch up.

"What is it?" Jae Hun asked, blinking and stuffing his free hand in his pocket as Tae Kyung stopped in front of him, dropping the big bag of chocolates and presents as he grabbed Jae Hun's shoulders almost frantically, making Jae Hun's eyes widen in slight surprise.

"You need to answer them! It's your final Valentine's Day before college...they want answers!" he frantically shook Jae Hun's shoulders before letting go and grabbing at his hair, his artist bag twisting on his shoulder, "And they won't stop asking me!" he hissed through his teeth and pointed backwards at the approaching crowd of Jae Hun's fanclub.

"..." Jae Hun cursed as the fangirls ran forward, stopping just a few feet in front of him, making Tae Kyung quickly hide behind him in fear.

Jae Hun quickly plastered on a nervous smile as the fanclub president, Hyeri, a self-proclaimed queenka of the school, stepped forward, "Jae Hun-shi!"

Jae Hun blinked and smiled innocently at her, "Yes? How may I help you all?"

The girls swooned at his voice, but Hyeri recovered the fastest, quickly recomposing herself, straightening out her modified school uniform as her two main lackeys crossed their arms beside her, Luna and Kina, twin sisters, one with blonde hair, the other dark red, consecutively.

"As President, and double Vice Presidents, of the official King Jae Hun fan club," Hyeri started.

'King Jae Hun?' Jae Hun and Tae Kyung thought in disbelief.

"We are formally asking why you haven't accepted one single confession, or even the smallest gift, on Valentine's Day every year. Worry not, it's only for our records and to clear up te rumors. Take note journalists!" some girls rushed forward holding fans, notepads, and pens with Jae Hun's face on them, ready to start writing as they stared at him intently, some even holding up recorders.

"These girls are scary!" Tae Kyung hissed behind Jae Hun, "Are mine like this too?!" his face twisted into a horrified expression.

"Yes," Jae Hun replied before sighing and facing the girls with his professional smile, making them swoon again before he spoke, "Alright, I guess I owe everyone an explanation since it's my last year"

The girls broke out into a soft chatter, only to be hushed by Hyeri, strictly holding up her hand for immediate silence. She professionally composed herself and lowered her hands to fold together in front of her, "Yes, please enlighten us Jae Hun-shi"

Tae Kyung, who now stood beside Jae Hun, one hand in his pocket and the other just hanging at his side, eyed his best friend from the corner of his eyes, 'I'd like to know too...

"Very well. The reason that I have never accepted even the smallest gift or confession is because..." Jae Hun paused, making tension grow in the silence, everyone anticipating his answer, "There's already a special woman in my life that deserves all of my attention"

A large gasp echoed throughout the hallway.

"He has a special woman in his life?!" 

"What does that mean?!" 

"Jae Hun-shi!" Hyeri called out, recovering from shock and silencing the crown, "You...have a girlfriend?" she asked hesitantly.

"Call it what you will. I'll be leaving now" he smiled once more before turning around and walking away, ignoring the chatter that erupted once more, this time Hyeri didn't hush them as she and the twins just stared after him.

Tae Kyung stared him in shock for a moment before grabbing the huge bag of gifts, waving and smiling kindly at the crowd, and chasing after Jae Hun.

"Yah! You have a girl I don't know about?! Does she go here?! Or another school?!" Tae Kyung interrogated excitedly once he caught up to the younger boy.

Jae Hun sighed in irritation, "Hyeong you talk too much..." he grumbled as they walked out of the school building and out the gates to get home. 

A girl with waist-length light brown hair, tied in braids on either side of her head and draped over her shoulders, peeked out from behind a tree, watching the two boys walk away as she pushed up her glasses, clutching the red heart-shaped chocolate box with a white ribbon to her chest. 

"A girlfriend?! Jae Hun oppa has a girlfriend?! MY Jae Hun oppa?! No way! There must be a mistake...I'm gonna find out!" she put on a determined face and ran after the two boys, keeping herself hidden as she stalked after them.

"So c'mon man! Tell me! Who's the girl?!" Tae Kyung lightly punched Jae Hun's arm as the braided-haired girl approached them, quickly hiding behind a nearby tree.

"Aish! You're not gonna stop asking are you hyeong?!" Jae Hun stopped in his tracks, turning on Tae Kyung.

"Nope!" Tae Kyung chipped with an innocent blink.

"Fine..." Jae Hun huffed, "I don't have a girlfriend, you should know by now that my first priority is my eomma..." he explained before turning away and continuing to walk.

"Oooooh! So the 'special woman' is your mom...but why didn't you-"

"So they'd stop trying to confess...or at least it might reduce..." Jae Hun trailed off.

The strange stalker girl brightened in realization and peeked out from behind the tree, seeing that she was only a foot away from Jae Hun's slightly open bag.

She peeked up at him to see that his attention was on Tae Kyung. She turned back and glanced between the chocolate box in her hand and his bag, making  a decision after a short moment.

 

A/N: Hope you guys like the first installment of Real Love is Eternal! Please wait patiently for the next chapter and let us know what you think! ^-^ 
 
- Mochi -