Phonecall

The Water Dragon Stories

PHONECALL

 

 

 

From: Baozi

 

I don’t care if you cared or not. I don’t care too if you replied or not. I hope this is recieved and you read.

Joonmyeonnie... collapsed. He’s hospitalized. We, M, are all in Korean together with K.

I hope you’re alright there.

 

*****

 

Baekhyun’s pretty fingers wrapped tightly around another hand, that pale white hand whose back was being connected with infusion. His thin lips kept repeating a word, ‘Mianhae,’ or ‘Mianhae, Hyung.’

A pat on Baekhyun’s back made his swollen eyes turned and looked to another direction, “Baek, you have to sleep.”

“But, Joonmyeon hyung haven’t woken up yet, Yeol.”

The tall man looked to the figure who’s laying unconscious on the bed. His fair white skin was getting paler. He looked . Body get thinner, dark circles getting deeper and darker, also that white blonde hair made him completely looked like a living zombie, even he was then unconsciously laid on the bed.

The little leader was collapsed due to stress and lack of sleep, also he had been skipping meals because of the hectic schedules. He got stressed recently because of Baekhyun-Taeyeon’s dating news. He couldn’t stand the headache when he read the articles and all of the haters comments. He tried to bear the pain in his head, but his body ignored his effort and he fell collapse when the dance practice started. Joonmyeon’s falling down was something predictable. He was not human if he was still smiling or working out right then. A person who has many fear and worry like Joonmyeon surely has limit, and that time when he was in his limit, he collapsed.

 Minseok and Luhan opened the door and came with some cups of coffee, dropped them on the corner table. Minseok starred to the members and finally talked, “Kids, drink some or take rest. Don’t worry too much. He’ll be alright. He just need some rest. We too have to have good rest, understand?”

“Ye, Hyung.”

 

*****

 

Drrr... Drrr... Drrr...

 

Drrr... Drrr... Drrr...

 

Drrr... Drrr... Drrr...

 

Drrr... Drrr... Drrr...

 

“Yeboseyo...”

 

“...”

 

“Yeboseyo...”

 

“...”

 

“Yebose-”

 

“Neon... Gwaenchana?”

 

“...”

 

The pale white skinned man had already woken up. His head ached when he heard a phone vibrated endlessly. He struggled not to wake the members up, so with his weak body, he grabbed the phone and without even grained his consciousness, he slide the green button and answer the phone with his hoarse voice.

The voice in the line made him completely woke up. He knew the voice well, too well, “Yifan... Is that you?”

“...”

“Yifan, right?”

“...”

A single tear escaped the corner of Joonmyeon’s eye. He knew exactly the voice of his mate, the voice of his co-leader who always strictly said hurt things when he did wrong, the voice of his lover who always whispers him loving words.

“Don’t worry. I just need a rest. I’ll be alright. I’m strong, wasn’t I?” Joonmyeon struggled t hold his tears. He smiled like a foolish.

“I am fine...” No, I am not fine! So, come back here! I need you, Dumb Yifan!

“I will be fine...” No, I won’t be fine if you’re not here with me!

“I can handle these things. Don’t worry...” you, Wu Yifan! I need you here!

“I hope you’re-”

The line was ended, Joonmyeon’s words hung in the air. He broke into tears till another members woke up hearing his leader crying.

 

**END**

 

PS:

I'm sorry for anoother blur-short-fic ><

I know I'm at writing!