Man Of The Dream

The Water Dragon Stories

Warning:

This is only a 609-word-pointless-blur fic of Krisho. Just feel like doing it. I hope you won't dissapointed~

 

 Is it only dream?

Is it my imagination?

If it is only dream, but why his figure is so addicting?

The shilouete just made me crazy over him.

 

That time,  the time when you laid your body to the stove  at the kitchen. Your protective arms were around me, brought my body into your embrace, you back-hugged me possessively. You leaned closer and put your chin on the crook of my neck, whispering with your low voice, "I love you, Junmyeon-ah."

I mentally kicked my brain so that it could function properly against your low toned whisper. I could only smile shyly, redeemed the feel of butterfly which started to tickle in my stomach. I grabbed one of your hands and found a scorpion tattoo there. Somehow, it just did fit you well. Everything were just fit you, and fit for us. We're together, that time, just felt so right.

 

*****

 

That morning, I opened my eyes only to find you, breathing steadyly beside me with that protective arm naturally put around my waist. I could feel your fingers caressed my back softly, even when you are aslept. Again, I could only pursed a smile and snuggle closer to your broad chest, that bare chest, that warm chest. You seemed to notice me and hummed.

I noticed the strain of your blonde hair and my fingers just couldn't resist to touch it and caressed the warmth of your cheek. Then, your fingers run into mine and cupped it. Your palm was way bigger than mine. It brings both of ours to meet your lips. You kissed my every fingers. I closed my eyes, feel it in my heart, and without me knowing anything, you leaned closer and stole my lips. You kissed me in the sweetest way I'd ever felt.

 

*****

 

I still didn't know who you were, but when those friends of you started to talk bad about me, you instinctively put me behind your tall figure, hid me so I couldn't see your bad friends and I couldn't get hurt by them.

"He's younger. Why do you choose someone that short and timid like him? And he's a guy, Man. I don't know you choose that over s!"

"Watch your mouth, Luhan!" I heard him shouted to another man in front of him and the other said, "Hyung! Don’t be like that…"

"I've made my decission. I love him and so does he. With or without you guys' acceptance, I’m going out with him.”

The only thing I remembered was my body was being dragged along the corridor by him to leave his friends, still stood up with disbelief. I could only lowered my head, didn’t know what to do. The thought that the condition got worse made me fluttered in confusion. Should I just go? Should I stay with him? Should we break up? But, in the end, the tight grip on my hand let me believed that he wouldn’t let me go.

 

**END**

 

            There noisy ring of an alarm clock broke the silence in a dim room. The one who was lying on the bed squirmed and finally opened his eyes in annoyance. It was five in the morning and the black haired man shook his head and blinked twice as he turned off the alarm.

            “That person again…” he brought his blanket to cover his body from head to toe. He screamed like a little girl underneath the blanket, “Why did I dream of that person again?” Shyly, his head popped up from the blanket only to show the red color that slightly appeared on his pale white cheeks.

 

 

 

Foot note:

I’m having amnesia with English. So, the grammars, the words, the sentences, I know they were too simple and have a lot of mistakes. English isn’t my mother tongue after all. So, forgive me for any mistakes.

This fic is pointless. So, I forgive again for the unclear plot of this fic. But, I hope you’ll like it. I’ll try to write better on the next entry.