Never Ever The Same Person

The Water Dragon Stories

 

A long trembling finger carefully wiped a tear which was escaping that closed eye, “Sorry.”

The man opened his tired eyes and saw the blode man above him and smiled, “It’s okay.”

Still made a gap between them, the blonde try to caress the reddish cheek under him carefully like he didn’t want to hurt him if he added more pressure. He combed the wet strain of his wine-red hair and leaned closer to give him a kiss. But, something was preventing him to lean closer. A smaller pale white hand was on his chest, didn’t allow him to get closer, “That’s enough, Kris.”

The blonde let a sigh, “Is it that hard to just let me go into your heart, Junmyeon?”

Kris sat next to Junmyeon, patiently fixed the bed cover to cover Junmyeon’s body. He brought his body to lean on the head bed, and rested there. Another sigh escaped Kris’ mouth as he saw Junmyeon’s back facing him, “I-I’m sorry, K-kris. I just…”

Kris smiled and patted Junmyeon’s head and told him he was okay. Junmyeon thought Kris would let him sleep but suddenly that strong hands pull his body closer and sat in front of Kris, “Yah! What are you doing? Let me sleep, it’s tiring!”

“Don’t nag. Just lean your body on mine.”

“But…”

“No but,” Kris rested his head on the crook of Junmyeon’s neck and kept Junmyeon on his safe embrace. Softly, he brought Junmyeon’s tensed body to his broad chest. He snuggled and peck Junmyeon’s ear, expressing his love to him.

“Kris… Why are you acting this way?”

“You do know the answer, Junmyeon,” Kris tightened his back hug.

“It’s hurt, Kris. Him, leaving me, without words, and like there was nothing hap-”

“Sshhh… Stop talking about another person,” again, Kris snuggled his head to make the atmosphere calmer for him and Junmyeon.

“But, I love him,” Junmyeon lower his head.

“Oy, let me tell you a sentence I knew,” dramatically he stopped and glanced to the person whom he loved in front of him, “You know? The person you love and the one who love you are never ever the same person.”

It kinda stabbed on Junmyeon’s heart. The words made his body felt hotter,  a spark of angry. But, again Kris tightened his embrace. He knew exactly what Junmyeon felt and thought. He pu butterfly kisses on Junmyeon’s shoulder to his neck. Junmyeon only stayed in quiet.

“Just close your eyes and pretend that it was all a dream, a bad dream and face me,” Kris release Junmyeon from his embrace and face him then cupped his cheeks, “Look at me.”

Hesitantly, he looked into Kris’ sharp eyes, “Look at my eyes and find the truth.”

“I-I…”

“I love you, Junmyeon,” He brought Junmyeon closer and leaned a kiss on his forehead gently.

“Trust me, I’ll make you happy and forget that person.”

“Promise?”

“Yeah, I do promise to you. So, just try to love me back. I will erase him completely and make you smile like you live a wonderful life,” Both pinky fingers are linking together as they shared a sweet kiss.

 

END