Has It Valentine Already?

The Water Dragon Stories

 

 

Six boys were standing in front of a door. Two of them impatiently knocked on the door countless time until someone finally opened the door with an angry face, “Yah! Is it you Baekhyun-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung?”

“Ehehe… Ne, Jongdae-ah!” those two are answering in unison and with no permission run toward the entrance, pushed Jongdae away and enter the dorm of their brother group, EXO-M. The other four were following to enter the dorm in normal attitude.

“Are the Chinese member busy?” Suho patted Jongdae’s shoulder as he brought him along to enter the dorm.

“Hmm… Tao was the busiest as always. Choosing what to be put first on his luggage,” Jongdae sighed.

“Kris?”

“As usual, so prepared.”

Suho didn’t respond Jongdae when he saw a messy room in front of him. Four big luggage were lying everywhere. Many things were there and there lying randomly. Things like boxes, bottles, bag, clothes, and anything he didn’t really know were spread around the room. He wasn’t the one who get shocked. The rounded eyes Kyungsoo then couldn’t close his mouth too because of the shock.

“Xiumin-hyung, ige mwo ya?” Suho run and sit beside the collapsed Xiumin on the couch.

“Molla, I told them… But, ah! Molla, molla, molla! I can’t stand this messiness,” his soul was leaving his body. Suho sighed and glared to Jongdae. He was told him that everything looks like alright but the fact, the condition was this crazy. Jongdae only shrug his shoulders.

“Hyung! Which was the better one? This Gucci bag or this one? Ah! Or this one?” A man was coming from one room, brought three bags and confusedly looking them and tried to decide what to choose.

“Just choose the one which you like the most, Tao-yah.”

“But I like them all- Ah! Since when had the K come to our dorm? Annyeonghaseyo, hyungdeul,” Tao suddenly bowed to greet the still-shocked K member.

“Tao, you have such a lot things,” Kai opened his mouth and dazed with his brother’s too-many things.

“A, hmm… I guess,” Tao hid the bags behind his body and smiled shyly and mentally kicked him self.

“Yah, kids! Why don’t you just pack what you really need to bring home?” a shout was heard from one of the room.

“Yah, Kris! Just take care of your self who hasn’t even done packing since morning!” another shout was heard.

“Yah! Lu, come here!” A tall blonde guy came off his room and entering another room.

“YA!” and yeah, another loud shouts were followed and only bring sighs to another member in the living room.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun buzzed to Luhan’s room and found Kris and Luhan were holding each other’s shirt’s hem. Lay was only staring blankly to the elder on his bed. Baekhyun and Chanyeol tried to separate them, Baekhyun pulled Luhan and Chanyeol with Kris. Both successfully separate them and the elder were surprised with the one who was pulling them.

“Chanyeol?”

“Baekhyun?”

“We came along to your dorm only to find this crazy random thing? Oh, please God! Could you guys act like a celebrities and act normally?” Baekhyun yelled and the other only stayed in silence.

“They are just too happy to be able to come home,” Lay said calmly and got up to leave the room. Diligently bowed to the other K members and finished his things to be packed into his luggage.

“I guess Lay-hyung is the most normal one,” Sehun shrugged and decided to sit in front of the couch after brought the tv’s remote and turned it on.

Suho got up from his seat and come over Luhan’s room. He pulled Kris and said, “Let’s get back to your room and decide what you have to bring together so you won’t be confused again. I’ll help you packing.”

Kris was dragged along to his room, “Su-suho… Yah! The others help each other too. It has to be done this day.”

Suho closed the door after putting the luggage in the bed and brought everything related to Kris back to Kris’s room. Then, he glared to the taller man. The latter tried to do something else so he could not face the glare.

“Why do you act like that, Kris? You should be the one who…”

“I just want it to be done fast, but ended up being mess,” Kris sit on the edge of the bad, looking down to his foot.

“I know, but it was just unlike you who usually really prepared.”

“Nah, I know. I’ll continue and try to clear my mind so I can finish this fast. I guess I missed home that much.”

“Sshhh…” Suho stepped closer to Kris and cupped his cold cheeks, brought Kris’ gaze to meet his, “But I guess, I will miss you a lot too later.”

Kris formed a gentle smile. His hand was pulling Suho’s shirt slowly so that Suho was leaning closer to him. He closed the gap between them by pulling him for a kiss. He felt Suho was smiling back on his lips. Soon, they broke the kiss and Kris opened his mouth, “So why don’t you come with me to China?” and their kiss was continued passionately. Suho was pushing Kris so he dropped to the bed, pinning him and still fighting for dominance.

“How about- the… kids?” Suho to speak in between the kiss.

“Just bring them along,” Kris rolled Suho so that he was on top of Suho, sitting while taking a breath.

“Ng?”

“Don’t do that confuse look with the pout! I want to bite you!”

*****

There the twelve boys were standing on the airport after the landing. Luhan was too hyped and just couldn’t stop smiling with Sehun clinging around. The others looked in hyper mood too. Having to spend his holiday outside Korea was rare to them. Kris only sighed when he saw the other members were running around like their first time in airport.

“Hyung, where do we stay?” Kyungsoo’s round eyes were blinking blankly while staring to the leaders.

“How about M’s Chinese dorm?” Suho suggested doubtfully and looked into Kris, asking for his suggestion.

“You guys can stay at M’s dorm or wanna go to one of Chinese member’s houses? But I won’t accept any of you,” Kris said coldly.

“ME! LUHAN’S HOUSE!” Sehun jumped and raised his hands, soon grabbing Luhan’s shoulder to be hugged.

“Ok, how about the others?”

“I think it will be more efficient to discuss this on the way,” Lay raised his hand and talked. The others nodded and decided to walk out from the airport.

As usual, the kids were walking in line or paired so no one could separate. But Suho deliberately put himself on the back of the line along with Kris. Secretly, Suho reached Kris hand and entwined their fingers, holding hands. Kris looked to Suho who was acting like there was nothing happened and only pursed a smile.

Kris poke Suho and Suho got closer so he could hear his voice clearly, “How about run away to my home? Two of us only?”

Suho smiled and blushed at Kris’ whisper. He nodded and whisper back, “That’s perfect.”

The boys reached the entrance and then stepped out of the airport, they were looking for transportation to go by. Chanyeol turned back to asked what they need to go, “Hyung. What trans- Wait! Where are Kris and Suho-hyung?”

The ten boys were panic. They tried to find their parents that were missing with no word, “Hyung! Kris-ge! Suho-hyung! Where are you?”

*****

“Here we are. This is what they called The Port City, Lianyungang,” Kris dropped their luggage.

“So, here was the place where you lived in childhood?” Suho pointed to a house in front of him.

Kris nodded and patted Suho’s back, “Why don’t we come inside?”

“What should I talk to your family?” Suho asked in worry tone.

“Just stay as you are. Introduce yourself and smile,” Kris draw a smile line on his lips, telling  Suho how to behave like a boss.

Suho pouted and obey Kris by practicing his smile first in front of Kris. Kris chuckled and grab Suho’s wrist and brought him in, “I’m home.”

“Wufan!” his mom greeted him, hugging and kissing him on both of his cheeks. Kris smiled widened. He was so happy to be home and meet his family.

Kris mom also greeted and hugged Suho. She knew him even though she didn’t have many times to talk to him in the past. She told Suho to go to Kris room for rest so they were walking to Kris’ room. It was not too big but it was not small either, it just fit Kris well. Some pictures on the table caught Suho’s eyes. They were some of Kris’ childhood photos.

“So, this is our little Wufan?” Suho grabbed one of the pictures with a little boy with well-cut black hair, no smile in the picture who was wearing white shirt.

“Hmm… I guess,” Kris laid himself on his bed.

“You were already had that angry face since kid,” Suho placed himself on the bed, sitting beside Kris and laughed hard while comparing the little Wufan with the adult one.

“Stop doing that, Suho,” Kris tried to grab that picture from Suho, but he failed. The picture was thrown somewhere else and him falling, on top of Suho.

Yeah, that awkward time began. Suho blushed madly when he recognized he was lying on the bed while struggling to prevent the picture to be taken by Kris. But then, he was trapped between Kris arms on both of his sides.

Kris knew himself couldn’t stand that awkward position for more, but then the smaller-pale-white hand was cupping his cheek. A heat was forming in Kris’ body. He glanced that hand and stared back to Suho who was giving his angelic smile. Suho’s thumbs slowly caressing Kris’ jaw line and pulling him closer. Kris wasn’t against it and leaned closer and closer, resting his arms just exactly beside the dark red hair.

“This Wufan is now so handsome. Thanks to your mother care and for giving birth to such a great man,” Suho said in appreciation and was thanked by Kris who was close the gap between them, kissing Suho softly.

The kiss was gentle and with no force. Just resting each other lips together, enjoying their sweet moments, breathing in calm while enjoying their partner’s scent. Kris’ finger was playing on the dark red hair, rolled it lightly on his finger playfully. The kiss was broken, Kris pulling himself and took a breath. As soon as they separated, Kris’ lips just missed the other too fast so he dropped again for another kiss. A more passionate one since their lips were apart to into each others. Soft moan escaped Suho’s mouth as Kris dominated the kiss and became more demanding.

“K-kris… Don’t,” Suho said breathlessly. Kris obeyed and slowed the kiss and ended it with a light peck on Suho’s wet lips.

Suho was still busy with his breath and Kris decided to get off from the bed. Kris took a seat on the chair beside the table. He scratched his neck and chuckled, “Sorry. You are just too cute back then.”

Suho threw him a pillow. Kris caught it and laughed again at Suho who was pouting madly. He sat with annoyance and glared to Kris who still laughing, “You!”

“Hahaha… Okay, okay, Sorry.”

“Hhh… I guess I can’t do anything. Hey, any interesting place here?” Suho changed the topic, he stepped to a window on Kris room and opened it.

“Hmm… No special one because this is a port city, people don’t look for beautiful place here. Ah, but there is a beach which I usually like to spent spare times with friends. Sometimes tourists go there too and also there was a wedding event and the photo shoot was held there too. Wanna go check it?”

“Nice idea.”

*****

“Here,” Kris said as he handed a bicycle to Suho.

“Bicycle?”

“Yes. We are going with these. This is my brother’s and this is mine. A bit small for me now but I think my brother’s got no problem with you,” Kris checked his bicycle, “Hmm… It’s still in good condition. You can drive bicycle, right?”

“Of course!” Suho pouted and got on his bicycle, ready to go.

“Let’s go!” They started to pedal their bicycles.

The weather was perfect. Sunny and sometimes wind was blowing refreshingly. It was still 11 in the morning and a bit hot, but they were pedaling happily to their destination. Suho playfully pedaled faster so he went fast and passed Kris, left him pretty far behing. He laughed in delight. Kris who was left then started to pedal fast too, “Oy! We are not having a race! Let’s go together!”

“I won’t!” Suho still pedaled his bike fast and looked back at Kris only for giving him a tease.

Without them knowing, they reached the beach. Kris told Suho that the name of the beach was Sumawan. The seashore was perfect, just as Kris had said. It has fine sands, clear water, and green seaside. Suho ran toward the shore line, took off his shoes and let his bare foot touched the cold water of Sumawan beach.

Kris smiled as he saw Suho’s back who was enjoying the scenery. He parked their bikes and followed Suho. He walked there and grabbed Suho’s waist, gave him a back hug. Then, he leaned his chin on the crook of Suho’s neck, “Don’t go far away.”

“Kris? Why are you like this?”

“Hmm… Nah, just afraid the wave will grab you along to the sea.”

“Hey, hey, hey. It won’t, Fan” Suho cupped Kris’ cheeks and pull him to turn and face the taller man.

“Stay by my side. Forever, ne?” Kris took Suho to his embrace and let the wind hit their body hard along with the wave, showering their foot with cold clear water.

The sun was nearly set. The men were resting on the sand, enjoying the fine sand while cuddling. Suho smiled beautifully. With Kris beside him, just feel so right and complete. He closed his eyes to enjoy the moment but soon being disturbed by a strange thing lying on his lips. He opened his eyes and get his mouth opened unwillingly, followed with sweet thing which was melting inside his mouth, “Choco?”

Kris took a bite of a small dark chocolate with love shape, “People said  Lianyungan now produced a high class chocolate, so I tried one,” Kris showed a small black box with white ribbon around it.

“Is it valentine already?” asked Suho.

“I dunno. I didn’t check the calendar lately.”

**END**

 

I dunno if thi was a drabble or a oneshot?
I just too lazy to made a new post, so i decided to add this fic as a chapter from the water dragon stories.
I know it was pointless fic, just want to do lovey-dovey together with kris and suho.
Enjoy the story, give me feedback for the better story in the future.
^o^)/

Let's celebrate everyday with the LeaderShip!