i can’t believe it, it’s really perfect

Never Been Kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i can’t believe it, it’s really perfect

"Cho... Cho Heeyoung?" Youngjae sputtered out incredulously as his wide eyes stared at the student before him.

Frowning slightly, Heeyoung nodded her head uncertainly. Who was this boy and how did he know her name? "You are?" Heeyoung inquired politely, leaning forward slightly.

Youngjae's heart dropped for a moment. It wasn't fair for him to think that his childhood crush would still remember him after ten years but the brutal truth was still... Well, very brutal. Recovering his composure, Youngjae hastily answered, "Yoo Youngjae."

He watched as recognition appeared on Heeyoung's face as she blurted out excitedly, "Youngjae from Sunnyside Hill Elementary?"

Nodding his head enthusiastically, Youngjae grinned widely like an idiot. Tilting her head slightly, Heeyoung recalled, "You weren't a blond, though."

Feeling self-conscious out of the sudden, Youngjae shrugged his shoulders, trying to be as nonchalant as possible. "Yeah but I dyed it last year. Why? Does it look bad on me?"

"No, no, it looks great." Heeyoung reassured the older before tentatively asking, "So, you're my tutor?" She shyly stared at Youngjae who only nodded his head.

"Yeah. My older cousin's your Maths teacher, actually."

"Thank you so much, Youngjae. You're probably cancelling on a lot of things just to tutor me." Heeyoung apologetically stated but Youngjae hastily rushed to assure her, "You're not. I have loads of time."

A smile appeared on Heeyoung's face and Youngjae swore his breathing quickened.

"Oh my, it's hot here, isn't it?" Youngjae rambled on, his nervousness getting t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter