don’t frown with that pretty face

Never Been Kissed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
don’t frown with that pretty face

"This isn't good, Heeyoung." Ms Jeon stated, her eyes staring into her student. Despite their difference in age, Heeyoung towered over Ms Jeon by a good ten centimeters.

Her cheeks slightly red, Heeyoung mumbled a pathetic apology. "Sorry, Ms Jeon."

Sighing, Ms Jeon only remained quiet. Biting her bottom lip uncertainly, Heeyoung thought back to her most recent grades. Apparently, the sudden transfer from Singapore to Korea was too much for her to take, especially the change of Mathematics syllabus. Her grades had been slipping ever since her transfer, causing her Mathematics teacher to worry.

"Okay, look. Heeyoung, I can't let your Maths grades affect your whole aggregate." Ms Jeon informed the younger. "Listen, I'm assigning one of my top students to be your personal tutor, alright?"

There was a sharp intake of breath. "But, Ms Jeon, I'm not interfering with the student's schedule, am I?" Heeyoung asked, her voice laced with worry.

Ms Jeon chuckled softly, dismissing Heeyoung's worries. "Of course not. He'll be happy to tutor you."

 

 

 

"No."

"'No'?"Hyosung sputtered incredulously as she stared at the blond student before her. "I haven't even asked you the question and you're rejecting me?"

Youngjae rolled his eyes. "That's because you always approach me for my help."

"Who says so?" Hyosung demanded hotly.

"Me." Youngjae shot back. "But since I'm a bit curious, tell me what you need me for?"

Hyosung beamed. "I have a student of mine that's this close to failing her Maths and ultimately, her whole aggregate. Since you're such a —"

"No."

"She re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter