Concerns

Helping Baby JeTi

Concerns

I wonder when was it that I realized I had fallen in love with my ice princess? I've always felt something for her since we were mere trainees, but I never thought it would be something like this. I have always cared for you and loved you from afar. 

I stared at the pictures of the two of us I saved on my laptop. My files are titled, F(x) for the five of us, JungLi for Krystal and me and the rest are all just "Krystal 1" "Krystal 2" "Krystal 3". Some of these were pictures from fan sites, some were pictures we took together, but most were stolen shots from my own cameras. 

Sigh

I am literally head over heels for you Krystal. 

Because I was home alone I had nothing to do, I went on youtube and suddenly one of the related videos was "Krystal Faints During Performance". I clicked on it and I remembered what happened. 

~~

Flashback

We are in the middle of a concert. It was almost our turn to perform in the Lotte Duty Free Family Concert. The date is November 27th, 2010. The PD was about to inform us to go on stage soon. 

I looked over at Krystal and noticed that she seemed more tired than usual and she was a bit paler than normal. Victoria and Luna Unnies were busy rehearsing one last time before we go up. Our formation needed to change today because Amber is not with us.

I've noticed since this morning that Krystal was not feeling well and I told her to stay home, but she was adamant about performing. We're already short one member, we couldn't afford to have another one missing. 

"Soojung-Ah" I made my way over to Krystal, who was sitting on the couch. She looked even worse than this morning. Seeing her in this state broke my heart.

She slowly opened her eyes and sat up.

"Y-yeah.. w-w-what's up Ssul?" She asked me stuttering. I sat down and looked at her intensely. 

"Krys.. are you sure you want to perform? Please don't push yourself. Something is wrong with you" I tried to convince her.

"I'm... fine" She tried to get up, but fell back onto the couch.

"Yeah you're fine alright!" I muttered sarcastically.

"Please Sul, we can't disappoint the fans." She told me weakly, her head resting on my shoulder. 

"You can't go up! You're not feeling well! I'm telling manager oppa!" I tried to get up, but she held my arm and pulled me back.

"Be quiet Sulli! This doesn't concern you!" She told me coldly and didn't even look at me. I felt tears building up and scoffed. 

"Fine, have it your way. Why do I even care about you? Whatever happens to you doesn't concern me anymore. I'll mind my own business from now on." I snapped at her and got off the couch. I made my way back to the chair i was originally sitting on. I looked at the maknae and she was staring at ground with a sad expression.

Was I being too harsh on her? She's just being professional, I get that but her health should come first. I was about to go and apologize, but we heard a knock on the door, signaling that it was our turn to go up. The four of us walked back stage in silence.

"Yah kids, is something wrong with you two? You two are awfully quiet. That's so unusual." Vic Umma said to the two of us. 

"No, nothing is wrong" I replied.

Krystal looks at me and has a pained expression of her face. I wanted to go apologize, but I remained stoic and walked ahead of her.

We made our way to the front of the stage and saw the huge crowd waiting for us. We started off by performing our songs, "NU ABO" and "LaChaTa". Throughout the two performances I was keeping watch on Krystal, even though I'm angry at her I am still very worried about her condition. 

Our next song was "Chu" and she still seemed to be fine. Maybe I was just worrying too much or she was doing really well in masking her pain. Either way we were almost finished.

After that the four of us got ready for our last performance of the day with the song, "Mr Boogie", from our first EP, NU ABO. Not even half way into the song, I noticed something was very wrong with Krystal, she was slower than the other 3 of us and missing a lot of the choreography. She was also breathing very heavily and looked unsteady. I was still observing her, but would try to look at the crowd too to avoid making things look suspicious, but Krystal was definitely not feeling well. She keeps stopping to hold onto her head. I looked over and saw that our leader was also very worried about the maknae. 

I kneeled down as part of the choreography and looked up at Krystal. She was breathing heavily and suddenly she falls down. I could hear the crowd gasp as she was unconscious right next to me. I felt my heart sink and I quickly get up. Victoria Unnie runs over to us to help her up. She was completely unconscious. By now I stopped paying attention to everything else, all I know was I needed to get my princess to safety. I don't know how I suddenly got so much strength, but I lifted Krystal up bridal style and a staff helped me take her back stage and someone got an ambulance ready.

She was still in my arms. I refused to let go, in fact I held her even tighter. The unnies followed shortly after. 

Krystal was quickly taken to the hospital. The doctors said she was fine, just very tired from our hectic schedules. She was resting on the bed and I was sitting next to her and I was holding her hand. Victoria Unnie and Luna Unnie were resting on the chairs opposite from the bed.

"You're such an idiot Soojung." I sighed and rubbed her hand lovingly. 

She stirs a little and then slowly opens her eyes. 

I run to the unnies to wake them up. 

"Umma! Luna!! Soojung's awake!" Victoria Unnie quickly gets up and runs out the door to get a doctor while Luna Unnie was smiling and crying. Vic Umma and a few doctors quickly come in and checked on Krystal. I was holding onto Krystal's phone, so I texted Jessica Unnie to tell her that Krystal was awake now. Jessica Sunbae quickly responded and told me thank you. 

"You're fine now Ms. Jung. Just don't push yourself anymore okay." The doctor said and Krystal nodded. 

With that the doctors left the room, Krystal was ready to be discharged from the hospital. Our manager was talking to the hospital staff.

I could sense that Krystal was staring at me, but I avoided eye-contact with her. 

"Here. I texted Jessica Unnie for you" I handed the maknae her phone, not looking at her once.

"T-thanks" She replied. 

"S-Sulli I.." she wanted to speak, but I cut her off. 

"I'm going out for a bit" I said. However, before I could leave, Luna Unnie had blocked the door and was frowning because of my actions.

"Unnie" I whined and pouted, but she shook her head and didn't let me pass. 

"Soojung-Ah.. don't cry" I heard Victoria Unnie say. I turned around and saw Krystal wiping her tears with her shirt's sleeves.

Oh man, I made her cry. 

"Unnie... S-Sulli is mad... at me." She muttered while choking a little from her tears.

"Yah! Choi Jinri! Come here right now!" Our leader ordered. I reluctantly sighed and made my way to Krystal's bed. 

"Yes Unnie?" I replied. 

"You two.." Unnie pointed at the two of us.

"Fix things. NOW". After she said that the two Unnies left the room, so it was just Krystal and me. 

Neither of us spoke, and the awkward tension was making it worse, but then I noticed she was sniffing and crying again. By reflex, I wiped her tears away with my thumbs.

"Aigo Soojung.. you're such a cry baby" I chuckled. 

She looked at me with her puffy eyes, making me feel guilty for making her cry.

"Did you mean it?" She asked me.

I was confused.

"Did I mean what?" I asked.

"That you no longer care about me and whatever happens to me is none of your business anymore." She whispered and I could hear the saddness and pain in her voice. 

The guilt was now completely eating me up.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and pressed out foreheads together. 

"Of course not, I was just angry. I didn't mean it and I never will. I'm sorry. Now please stop crying." I said and smiled at her. 

"Just promise me that you will never push yourself so far ever again. You gave me a heart attack back there. I swear I almost died when I saw you faint in front of me" I muttered.

"And you promise to never avoid me okay" She looks at me with puppy eyes and sounds as if she was begging me.

"I swear I will never ignore my best friend ever again"

She smiled and hugged me tighter, her head resting on my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry for making you worried." She murmured.

"All is forgiven." I smiled and pat her head. 

She broke the hug and kissed my cheek. I blush a little, but I found the courage to give her a kiss on the forehead. I brush aside her hair and pecked her forehead.

"I love you Sulli" She told me and smiled. Although I know she's not talking about the way I love her, just hearing it from her is enough for me. 

"I love you too" I replied. 

She lay down on the bed and I wrapped her arms around her. Her head was against my chest. Using one of my arms, I rubbed her back soothingly and when I heard soft breathing, I looked down and saw that she had fallen asleep. 

My lips curved upwards to form a smile. 

"Good night my princess" I gave her forehead another peck.

The next day Krystal was discharged from the hospital and we all went back to our dorm. Our company released an official statement about the incident. Krystal thanked our worried fans and assured them that she was okay.

I was alone in my room and I checked our forum again. The JungLi thread was going crazy. 

JungLiShipper- "Kyaaaaa Sulli Unnie looked so cool!! Choi Seobang loves her wifey <3"

Krystalized- "I ship JungLi now! Sulli Noona just looked too awesome when she helped Krystal Noona!"

I smiled to myself.

I will always protect Krystal. I vowed.

Flashback End

~~

It has been almost two years since that incident. I turned my attention back to the television, but then I noticed someone was coming home. 

I turned my attention to the door and noticed Krystal had returned, I suddenly found myself blushing.

"Sulli. You stayed home the whole day?" She asked me.

"Oh uhm uh.. yeah" I stuttered. 

"I see" She took off her shoes and sat next to me on the couch. I could tell she was tired. She laid down on the couch and her head was on my lap. I avoided looking at her to prevent her from seeing the obvious blush on my face. 

"Sulli-Yah"

"Hm?" I responded, pretending to be watching TV. 

"Is there someone you like?" She asked me.

"N-No" I lied.

"Oh.."

"D-do you l-l-like someone?" I asked.

"Nope" She replied short. 

Well... that hurt.

At least this means she doesn't have anyone she likes though. I still have a chance, right?

"Sulli-Yah.. why are you so quiet today?" She turns around so her upper body was on my legs.

"N-no reason" 

"Hmmm..." she pouts. I was about to get up, but she takes me by surprise and sits on my lap, our faces inches apart. I noticed she was looking at me seductively. No I am not being a delusional ert! She really is! She wraps her arms around my neck and places her face near my ear. I could feel her hot breath on my neck. She whispers to me.

"Sulli-Yah, why are you blushing so much? Do you like me?" She asks.

I blush even more. 

Maybe this is my chance to confess. 

"I..I.." I was about to speak, but I suddenly hear her start giggling. I turned my head and saw her trying so hard to not laugh.

"AHAHA... sorry for tricking you Sul! You're so cute. I'm just joking" She covers and starts laughing even more. The girl gets off of me, leaving me very flustered and red.

"I'm bored Sul.. lets go out!" She says. Without giving me a chance to respond, she drags me to my room and picks out clothes for me to change.

"I'll be waiting outside!" She shouts and closes the door.

I stare at the clothes and sigh.

No matter what, I always give in to her like a whipped puppy.

Will I ever be able to confess to you, Krystal? 

TBC 

Girls' Generation will appear soon! :3 Thank you all for reading ^.^ This is my first Fx fic and I am not a HUGE fan of Fx (I do love a lot of their songs though, I even have their electric shock album). I'm a huge Krystal fan girl, so I do not know most of the members personalties well enough. Correct me if some of the members seem a bit different than they actually are ^.^ Although I have been doing more research on Fx to incorporate them into this fic.

@ kokoro LOL thank you for reading. And don't worry, I won't make it KryBer xD Sulli has soshi unnies to help her :3 Soshi makes all wishes come true.
@ haruhiana JungLi is so adorable <3 The only pairing i like in Fx.
@ epeuegseu I'm glad you liked the background info ;D I tried to make it seem as realistic as possible.
@ eyelovegg Hi Unnie! JungLi is <333 I call them baby JeTi because they're seriously like a mini version of JeTi.