The 9 Genies

Helping Baby JeTi

The 9 Genies

Taeyeon and Sooyoung were preparing breakfast for their fellow members. Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun were in the living room. The short blonde was playing video games, Hyoyeon was watching television, and Seohyun was reading her self improvement novels. As usual Jessica was still in deep slumber and so was Tiffany. The ice princess slept in her girlfriend's room last night. Yoona and Yuri were also asleep, tired because of their hectic schedules. It was a typical day in Girls' Generation's dorm.

"Yah! Midgets! Seobaby! Breakfast is ready. Can you three wake up those hibernating bears?" Sooyoung shouted from the kitchen.

"Yah!! Choi Sooyoung we're not midgets! We're just vertically challenged!" Hyoyeon and Sunny screamed back.

"Choi Sooyoung don't call my Sunny short you giant!" Taeyeon smacked Sooyoung's head with a ladle.

"Ow! Midget Taeng! You're short too!!" Sooyoung retorted.

"Say that again! I dare you!" Taeyeon hissed and jumped on Sooyoung's back like a baby koala, successfully putting Sooyoung into a headlock.

"Yeah!! That's my Taengo!" Sunny cheered for her girlfriend.

"Unnies!! It's too early for this, please" Seohyun sighed and broke up the fight. Sometimes it was really hard to believe that Seohyun was the youngest in the group simply because she just acts more matured than the other 8.

"Someone go wake up the JeTi and YoonYul couples please?" Taeyeon sighed.

"I'll wake up YoonYul Unnies" Seohyun volunteered.

"Nooo!! I don't want to wake up HellSica! I'm too young to die!" Sunny complained.

"Hyoyeon go with Sunny. That way if HellSica tries to kill one of you, the other can stop her." Sooyoung ordered.

"Fine" Hyoyeon and Sunny muttered.

The three of them walked to the rooms of the sleeping couples.

~~

Seohyun walked to YoonYul rooms and, being the polite maknae she is, knocked on the door.

"Yuri Unnie? Yoona Unnie?" Seohyun knocked again, but neither Yuri nor Yoona opened the door. Seohyun carefully turned the knob and walked into the room. She saw how messy the room was and shook her head. The maknae looked over at Yoona's bed and saw Yuri snuggled into Yoona's back, the latter facing away from the black pearl.

Unnies are so cute. The maknae smiled. 

"Yoona Unnie.. Yuri Unnie... wake up. Breakfast is ready" Seohyun gently tapped Yoona's shoulder. The doe-eyed girl slowly opened her eyes and blinked.

"Mornin' Seo" Yoona yawned and rubbed her eyes cutely at the maknae. 

"Good Morning Unnie. Please wake up Yuri Unnie" Seohyun said and walked out the room.

Yoona turned to her side and noticed Yuri was sleeping on her bed. The younger girl blushed and contemplated if she should wake up the older girl.

"Unnie.. wake up. The Unnies made breakfast" Yoona shook her girlfriend. Yuri stirred a little and Yoona sighed. The visual became even redder when the black pearl suddenly wrapped her arms around Yoona's waist and snuggled into the younger's lap.

"Mmm... 15 more minutes" Yuri murmured.

Unnie is so cute... Yoona blushed and smiled.

"Come on Unnie.. wake up." Yoona removed the older's arms and got off her bed. Yuri slowly woke up and sat up on the bed. The black pearl rubbed her eyes to get rid of the bleary vision. When she saw Yoona smiling at her Yuri grinned.

"Yoona-Yah.. can I have my good morning kiss?" Yuri seductively asked her girlfriend and their faces were inches apart.

"Uh.. Uhm.. Unnie why were you in my bed last night?" Yoona stuttered and changed the topic, avoiding Yuri's seductive smile. Yuri hears this and frowns.

"What's wrong with sleeping on my girlfriend's bed?" Yuri asked, not amused.

"N-nothing.. it's just... wouldn't you sleep better in your own bed?" The innocent second maknae questioned.

"I sleep better when you're there" Yuri smirked and attempted to seduce her seobang again.

"B-but... we have our own beds for a reason..." Yoona tried to reason with Yuri.

The black pearl pouted hearing her girlfriend say this.

"You don't love me!" Yuri whined and faked tears.

"I-I do!!" Yoona responded.

"Then give me a kiss!" Yuri pouts.

Yoona sighs and leans forward, making the older girl smile in victory. That is until Yuri felt Yoona's lips on her right cheek.

"T-there" Yoona stutters and runs to the bathroom before Yuri can complain any further.

Yuri watched her girlfriend run out the door and sighed.

Why are you so shy Yoong? You rarely kiss me or tell me that you love me. Yuri thought and got off her bed to freshen herself up.

~~

In the other room Hyoyeon and Sunny were playing rock-paper-scissors, loser had to wake up Jessica.

"1..2...3!!!" The two said in unison.

"Yes!! I got 2 out of 3!" Sunny cheered.

"Crap.." Hyoyeon muttered under her breath.

The two danshins walked into Tiffany's room and saw JeTi in the bed together, hugging. Tiffany was snuggled into Jessica's chest while the older girl securely wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

"Good luck Hyo!" Sunny whispered and gave Hyo a thumbs up to avoid disturbing Jessica's sleep.

Hyoyeon gulped and slowly made her way to Sica's bed side.

"Sica-Yah... w- wake up" Hyoyeon said while pushing Jessica. The older girl barely budged, instead she groaned and pulled Tiffany even closer.

"Hyo.. talk about cucumbers!" Sunny whispered her suggestion. Hyoyeon hears this and responds with a horrified face.

"I don't want to die!" Hyoyeon whispered back harshly. 

"You won't die! You'll just get injured!" Sunny replied.

"Aish.. fine! Sunny call an ambulance on stand by for me please." Hyoyeon instructed and leaned forward to wake up Jessica.

"Wake up Jessica!! The world is ending!! It's raining cucumbers the size of mini vans!!!" Hyoyeon screamed.

The ice princess quickly opened her eyes and got off the bed.

"Kyaaaa!!! Someone get Fany and me a flight to the moon!!!" Jessica screamed. Tiffany woke up from her girlfriend's loud dolphin screams.

"Jessi what's wrong??" Tiffany asked the screaming girl.

"Tiff it's raining cucumb- wait a second.. Yah!! Kim Hyoyeon!! Lee Soonkyu!! Do the two of you have a death wish???" HellSica awakens. 

Sunny and Hyoyeon hugged each other by reflex and began to pray for their lives as they saw HellSica getting madder by the second.

"Fany!!! Save us!" The danshins begged.

"Tell Taeyeon I love her!" Sunny screamed.

"I'm too awesome to die!!" Hyoyeon added.

Tiffany shook her head at her immature members and hugged the raging HellSica, who was breathing heavily and still scared from the cucumber false alarm.

"Jessi... don't be mad at them.. how about this, if you let them live I'll spend the whole day with you today. We can leave the dorm and go on a date" Tiffany whispered huskily into Jessica's ear, making the latter blush. Tiffany sees her distracted girlfriend and quickly tell Hyoyeon and Sunny to run while they can.

The danshins silently thanked Tiffany and made their way back to the kitchen.

"So Jessi where should we go today?" Tiffany asked her girlfriend.

"Lets go to the mall." Jessica suggested.

"Yay!! But why? We went two days ago" Tiffany questioned with a cute, clueless expression.

"Easy.." Jessica smirked and turned around to push Tiffany onto the bed.

"They have a new lingerie collection out and you would look so y in all of them. Then again you look best when you have nothing on" ByunSica smiled and kissed Tiffany.

Tiffany blushed and wrapped her arms around Jessica's neck to pull her closer.

"You're such a byuntae Jessi" Tiffany chuckled.

"Only for you~" Jessica replied and started kissing Tiffany's neck.

"You better be... and.. mm... n-no marks.. okay?" Tiffany moaned.

"Yah you two byuns! Stop doing that so early in the morning and go eat breakfast!" Yuri shouted from the door, disturbing the JeTi couple. Tiffany covered her face with the blanket to hide her embarrassment while Jessica was glaring at the black pearl.

"You're just jealous Yoona doesn't touch you or let you touch her" Jessica replied. The ice princess smirked when she saw the obvious pout on Yuri's face.

"It's because my Yoongie is cute and innocent unlike you byuns!"

"I'm honestly surprised she's so innocent when you're such a . I bet you take advantage of her when she sleeps"

"Shut up Sica!!" Yuri yelled and stormed down the stairs.

Jessica laughed and got off the bed.

"Come on Tiff. Lets go eat so we can go on a date later." Jessica reached out her hand, which the eye- smiling girl gladly accepted. The two of them walked to their bathroom and freshen up. They joined the other 7 a few minutes later. The others were already eating. Jessica noticed that Yoona was shyly trying to get the attention of the childish pouting Yul.

The 2 Americans sat on their seats and began to eat their breakfast. 

"Unnie.. why are you ignoring me? Are you mad?" Yoona asked her sulking girlfriend.

The black pearl ignored the deer and focused on eating. Yoona sighed and went back to focus on her food.

"Oh Unnies, Maknae I have a schedule to do today. I'll be back in 2 or 3 days. You don't need to cook my portion of the food. I have to leave to the airport now." Yoona quickly got off her seat and put her dishes away.

"Bye Unnies. Bye Seo.. bye Yul" Yoona whispered the last part, but Jessica heard it.

"We're going out too" Jessica says. The American couple finished their breakfast and put their dishes away.

"Bye girls~" Tiffany waved goodbye and dragged her girlfriend to the mall.

"Yuri-Yah. Don't you think you were a bit mean to Yoona?" Sooyoung asked the older girl.

"I know.. but it frustrates me how she's so shy. She still calls me Unnie sometimes! We've been dating for like 2 years and the most intimate thing we've ever done was kiss on the lips and that was only because I surprised her with that kiss!" Yuri complained.

"Aish Yul... give Yoong time." Taeyeon suggested.

~~

Jessica and Tiffany shopped in the mall for 3 hours and as expected they drew in a huge crowd.

"Sica Unnie! You're so beautiful!"

"Tiffany Noona Saranghaeyo!"

"So Nyeo Shi Dae jjang!!"

"Please make a comeback soon!"

Tiffany kindly waved to her fans and gave them an eye-smile while Jessica wrapped her arms protectively around her girlfriend and smiled a little to their fans.

"Jessi I'm hungry! Lets go get food" Tiffany used her aegyo, making the crowd cheer even louder.

"Okay lets go" Jessica smiled and held her girlfriend's hand.

The two of them walked to a restaurant and were quickly seated by a waiter. Jessica and Tiffany ordered their food, which came really quickly. The advantages of being members in the nation's girl group.

The whole time they were eating, Jessica noticed the cameras flashing and became irritated.

"I'm really sorry, but can you please not take pictures of us while we're eating" The ice princess politely asked their fans. After a while Jessica asked for the check and paid for their meal.

Just before they left Tiffany decided to greet their fans again.

"We thank you sones for supporting us! Please remember to buy our group's first sub-unit album, Twinkle! Right Jessi?" Tiffany turned to her girlfriend with an adorable eye-smile.

"Uh... Yeah" Jessica replied. Her lack of enthusiasm made Tiffany pout.

Tiffany noticed two figures and screamed very loudly.

"JINRI!! SOOJUNG!!!" Tiffany smiled and ran to her hoobaes, while her girlfriend was walking slowly behind her. The ice princess's face was red from embarrassment.

"Unnie.. don't be so loud" Sulli whispered.

"Oh.. sorry...heh" Tiffany whispered and scratched the back of her head.

"So what? Are you two on a date?" Jessica asked while raising her eyebrow. The protective HellSica Unnie mode was awakened and Sulli felt frightened.

After all, who isn't afraid of Jessica?

TBC

Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been really busy >__< I'll try to update next week for spring break.

@ haruhiana Sulli is such a puppy. So cute xD LOL
@ eyelovegg Fany is forever the loudest memeber. She doesn't even need a microphone. Ofc Sica is adorable <3 
@ budhakz  Cute JeTi and JungLi <3 and Fany is so loud :3 Aha I'm sure you don't look retarded ^.^
@ DooKong_TaeNy When is Fany not loud? :O Sulli and the little boy scene was my favorite part to write.
@ taeminsunnylover JeTi, YoonYul, SunYeon, JungLi <333 Ace Family <333
@ AsukaEnergetic JungLi = Younger Version of JeTi. Krys is still clueless :( But at least JeTi are together. I used to think Krys was Yoong's sister. 
@ keisha1234 Thank you for reading! >//<
@ 14vhudgensfan JeTi <33 my 2nd OTP! <3 JungSisters are both so cool ;D 
@ eunyeonshippers thank you for reading! :)