Date?

Helping Baby JeTi

Date?

I finished changing into the clothes Sulli picked for me. I'm not really a fashionista, so most of the clothes in my drawer are just T-shirts, jeans and some designer clothes, that Krystal bought for me by the way. Since it's May and pretty warm, I decided to just wear the T-shirt and Jeans. I opened the door and I saw Krystal right there waiting for me. 

Maybe it's because I have not seen her a lot lately since her schedule is more hectic, but she looked even more stunning than usual despite being in casual clothing. 

"You ready?" She asked me.

"Oh.. uhm.. yeah" I answered and scratched the back of my head. She always makes me look like such an idiot.

"Lets go!" She grabs my hand and drags me downstairs to get our shoes. 

She was quicker than me and opened the front door. I got out a few seconds later and locked our door to prevent anyone from going in. We love our fans, but sometimes some of our fans go overboard.

"Sul!! You're so slow" She whines and pouts. No one would believe that the ice princess of F(x) would be someone so filled with aegyo and outgoing. 

Damn it! Stop being so cute!! I look down to hide my red face. 

"S..So where do you want to go?" I checked the time on my watch and it was not even 1 in the afternoon. 

"Lets go to the park. I heard they're holding a festival." She smiles and holds my hand.

"So soft" I muttered

"Did you say something?" She asks me.

Crap! I said that out loud???

"N-Nothing" I replied. 

The two of us walked hand in hand. Every so often I would see people on the streets taking pictures of us. One of the cons of being an idol. It's really fun and all, but we get little to no privacy.

When we arrived to the park I noticed there were a lot of stands and kiosks up.

"Sul! I'm hungry!" She pouts and leans onto my arm so our faces were just inches apart. If i turned to my right I think we might even accidentally kiss!

"I'll go get you some food. What do you want?" I tried my best to remain calm.

"Hm.. lets go together!" She holds onto my arm and starts walking. People around us kept staring. 

"Oh my gosh! Ice cream!! Sul!! Lets get some ice cream!!" I heard Krystal squeal. 

"The line is pretty long. You should sit. I'll get you some. What flavor do you want?" I asked her.

"I want vanilla!" She smiles.

"Okay" I gave her a eye-smile and waited in line. 

After about 7 minutes I ordered two soft served. Vanilla for my princess and Strawberry for me. I paid the man at the kiosk and was making my way back to Krystal, but then I noticed a little kid trip in front of me. The little boy starts crying because he dropped his ice cream.

Where are his parents? 

I crouched down on the floor to talk to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He scraped his knee a little.

"M-My ice cream.. fell" He sobs even more. On the floor was the melted strawberry ice cream.

I looked at the two cones in my hand and smiled.

"Here" I handed him my strawberry ice cream and gave him an eye-smile. The boy stops crying and looks up at me with his puffy eyes. I figured I should give him mine since it is the same flavour as his original one.

"T-Thank you noona" He takes the ice cream and grins at me. The sight was just too cute. I use my now free hand and ruffle his hair.

"Be more careful okay?"

"I will noona!" He gets up and I see him make his way to someone around my age.

I guess he's here with his brother. 

I stopped crouching and looked back at the line.

Aish.. this line is too long. Krys' ice cream will melt. 

I sighed and walked back to Krystal, who was sitting on the bench. I noticed some guys trying to take her picture. Krystal was not showing any interest in those guys. As soon as I sat down, I shot a glare at them and they dispersed. 

"Here" I handed her the vanilla ice cream.

"Thanks Sul!!" She smiles and takes it to start eating it happily like a little kid. She's just too cute. Suddenly she stops and looks at me with some ice cream on her upper lip.

"Sul, where's your ice cream?" 

"Oh.. uh.. a little boy dropped his so I gave him mine. I was going to buy another one, but the line was too long. I didn't want your ice cream to melt" I shyly responded. 

"Awww... you're so sweet." She says and kisses my cheek, making me red as a tomato. 

"Y-Yah!! You got ice cream on my cheek" I pouted.

She smiles and uses the napkin to wipe the ice cream off my face.

"Heh.. here have some of my mine. It's fair since you paid" She put her ice cream near my mouth. 

"Thanks" I take it and was about to take a bite, but then I realized something. 

I-Indirect Kiss!!

It's not like we've never shared food before, but ever since I found out about my feelings for Krystal. It just became harder for me to control myself. 

"Sulli-Yah. Do you not like vanilla?" 

"N-no. Of course I do" I stuttered. Like I said, we used to share food a lot, I didn't want her to start thinking something was wrong so I took a bite of the ice cream. She was still looking at me like something was wrong. I needed to divert her attention somehow. I took a really big bite of her ice cream and I almost choked from laughter when I saw her eyes widen.

She gets off her seat and stands in front of me with her hands in the form of fists.

"YAH!!!!" She screams and takes the ice cream back from me. She shoots me a cute glare.

"Ahaha!! You're the one that said we should share!" I laughed and stuck my tongue at her.

"I didn't mean ALL of it!!" She pouts. 

I just grinned. At least now she isn't suspicious of my behaviors. She quickly finishes the rest of her ice cream like a hungry cat that did not want to share its food.

Why do you have to be so cute? 

"Slow down Soojung. I'm not going to take anymore"

"Hmph"

"Aigo.. this selfish baby" I said out loud. She shoots me another glare.

"You want to die?" She asks me.

I gulped. Krystal and Jessica Unnie do not really look alike, but their personalities are so similar, that they're almost like twins. If you think HellSica is scary, then you wouldn't want to make Krystal mad either. HellJungsisters.

"I'm just kidding" I awkwardly smiled.

"Okay" She smiles and holds my hand again. The two of us continue our little "date". Sometimes I just don't get Krystal. She can be so cute and sweet one minute and be so scary and cold the next. it must be in the Jungs' blood to be very bipolar. I wonder if having a blood type of AB is a very common thing in the Jung Family. 

"Ssul!!" Krystal screams at my ear, stopping my train of thought.

"Y-Yah!! I'm not deaf" I hold onto my throbbing ears. 

"Jinri-Yah.. i want that" She points to a couple set of rilakkuma dolls. 

"Since when did you like Rilakkuma?" I asked.

"Since Yoona Unnie showed me how cute he is!!" She squealed. 

"I see" 

Thank you Yoona Unnie for giving her a new obsession!! Now I know what to get her!

I put 5 dollars on the table and did the carnival game. I had 3 chances to shoot down a stack of cups. If I win then I can get Krystal the dolls. The first time I was able to shoot the cups on the 1 and 2nd row, but I completely missed the 3rd row. The second time I shot in the middle and missed only the 1st and 3rd cups on the bottom row. I try a third time and I made it!

The woman behind the desk gave me the two dolls and I handed them to Krystal.

"Here you go" 

"Thanks Sul!! Here you take this one! Since there's two." She hands me one of the dolls and I smiled.

"Thanks"

We continued walking around, mostly window shopping. After a while I checked the time and noticed that it was already 4 in the afternoon. My stomach started growling. 

"Soojung.. I'm hungry. You want to go get food?"

"Sure!"

We went to the nearest restuarant and got a table for the two of us. I looked at the menu and didn't really know what to order. Meanwhile Krystal ordered steak and a drink already.

"Sulli, what do you want?"

"I don't know.. order for me then. I eat anything"

"Okay. She'll have what I'm having" She tells our waiter. He takes our order and leaves us alone. The two of us waited for the orders and they came quite quickly. Krystal started eating as soon as her order came.

She must be really hungry.

I slowly cut my steak and eat. I looked to my right and noticed a group of middle schoolers staring at us and taking pictures. I smiled at them and they blushed. Krystal gave her usual cold stare, the poor kids got scared. I finished my order already and I noticed quite a bit of commotion going on in the other side of the restuarant. I see a group of people talking and taking pictures of two people sitting on a table. 

"I'm really sorry, but can you please not take pictures of us while we're eating" A voice said. 

I recognize that voice anywhere. 

I get off my seat and gasped. Then I quickly sat back down.

"Soojung-Ah!!" I whispered.

"Hm?" She looks at me confused.

"Guess who are here??" 

"Who?"

Before I could respond the two people get up from their seat and said out loud.

"We thank you sones for supporting us! Please remember to buy our group's first sub-unit album, Twinkle! Right Jessi?" A girl said and asked the the girl next to her. 

"Uh.. Yeah" The girl responded.

Krystal looks up and sees Tiffany Unnie and Jessica Unnie. Tiffany Unnie was giving an eye-smile and waving to the fans, while Jessica Unnie looked sleepy as usual. Tiffany Unnie looked to our direction and I guess she noticed us because she screamed so loudly,

"JINRI!! SOOJUNG!!!" She smiles and runs to us, while Jessica Unnie was red from embarrassment. 

"Unnie.. don't be so loud" I whispered.

"Oh.. sorry.. heh" She smiled sheepishly. 

"So what? Are you two on a date?" Jessica Unnie asks us.

TBC

Sorry this chapter was kind of crappy. I didn't know what to write for a date. So I just wrote whatever came to mind. LOL

@ DooKong_TaeNy LOL i love JungLi too xD They're so cute. Keke Byun :P 
@ taeminsunnylover Yeah I couldn't find much JeTi/JungLi fics either :'( I love you toooo :3
@ kokoro aha xD yup.. they're genies! Sulli is such a shy cutie >.<
@ haruhiana Sulli is always cute!! I've been researching f(x) a lot too ^.^ 
@ Rei-Chan29 For some reason I can't ship any pairing in Fx, other than JungLi :| Thank you ^^
@ ReNoBby_14 Yes. I'm a huge JeTi shipper. They're my favorite pairing after YoonYul. 
@ eyelovegg Baby Jung is awesome. Poor Jinri can't say no XD
@ aqilahAR aha.. Jungli is really the baby JeTi to me. They're just too similar. 
@ budhakz LOL! Nah I bet you didn't look like a retard. 
@ luckyshootingstar JungLi is just too cute <3