The Beginning

Helping Baby JeTi

The Beginning

"Hi I'm Choi Jinri!" 12 year old Sulli walked up to a girl that looked around her age and height. The girl was busy reading, but looked up when she saw someone disturbing her. They were in the SM building and training to debut in a group. Although the girl knew she would not be debuting soon because SM Entertainment is still in the process of creating a sister group for the idol group, Super Junior. As of right now the project group consisted of 11 girls. Both of the girls are much too young and they have not trained enough to be in the project.

"What do you want?" The cold girl replied.

"I'm Jinri. Nice to meet you." Jinri gave the girl an adorable and bright eye-smile, but the latter just stared at her and frowned.

"Krystal Jung Soojung" The other girl replied and shook Sulli's hand. 

"You're new right?" Jinri asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Krystal said.

"Oh, no reason really. It's because I haven't seen you around before." Jinri replied and smiled. 

"Okay" Krystal said and went back to reading.

"You don't talk much do you?" The older asked.

"Not really" Krystal murmured.

"When is your birthday?" Sulli asked, trying to get the younger girl to talk.

"October 24th, 1994" Krystal said, but her eyes were still on the book.

"Hm.. I'm older than you then. I'm March 29th, 1994"

"Whatever"

The two of them became quiet again.

"When were you scouted?" 

Krystal sighed, she was getting tired of the optimistic girl constantly trying to talk to her.

"I was scouted in 2000. I was on vacation with my parents and older sister here at South Korea. A talent scout saw my sister and me. He confronted us and asked us to join the company. However I was only about 6 at the time so my parents were against it, instead they sent my Unnie to join the company. She's training to be in that project group, Super Girls." Krystal explained.

"Really?? Who is your sister?" Sulli asked. She was suddenly interested.

My gosh this girl never stops talking does she? Krystal thought.

"Jessica Jung"

"Omo! Jessica Unnie!! Really? I don't see a resemblance. I thought you were Yoona Unnie's younger sister to be honest."

"You know my Unnie?" Krystal asked, the younger girl had finally put down the book.

"Yup. I hang out in Super Girls' dorm a lot. Tiffany Unnie and Taeyeon Unnie take care of me a lot. All of them are pretty and nice, but your Unnie kind of scares me. Hm.. now that I think about it. I do see a resemblance. Both of you seem pretty cold. Does it run in the family?" Sulli said and smiled at Krystal, who was blushing.

"Hmph. I don't seem that intimidating.. do I?" Krystal pouted. Sulli suddenly felt her heart beat quicker.

"Nah. Hard to approach? Yes, but you are pretty cool" Sulli grinned.

"Sorry about before. Lets start over. I'm Krystal Jung Soojung. I just joined today. Please take care of me Jinri Sunbae" Krystal reached her hand out for the taller girl to shake.

"I'm Choi Jinri."

~~

"Omo!! Krystal!! Look!! It's your Unnie!" Sulli screamed while watching the debut stage of Girls' Generation. The older girls were on M-Countdown performing "Into The New World".

"I can see that. Wow... that's my Unnie? I feel so proud watching her." Krystal smiled.

"That can be us soon. We just have to work harder right?" Sulli asked. The two girls shared a dorm with 2 other girls, Luna and Victoria. Luna was one year older than the maknaes and was scouted the same year Krystal joined SM Entertainment while Victoria was scouted just a few months ago. She was much older than the 3 girls, so she felt it was her responsibility to take care of all of them. 

"I can't believe Girls' Generation sunbaes finally debuted. And their debut is amazing. Both the song and the dance. We have big shoes to fill don't we?" Luna said. 

Everyone nodded.

"What if we don't meet expectations?" Luna frowned.

Sulli and Krystal looked at each other and then looked down. They also felt nervous. Although their chances of debuting are still slim, they realized they have really big shoes to fill. SM Entertainment is famous for making the leaders of hallyu. From first generation idols, such as H.O.T, S.E.S and Shinhwa to the new leaders, DBSK, Super Junior and now, Girls' Generation.

Victoria looked at the kids and shook her head.

"Yah kids! This is not the mindset we need. Lets all be positive! Now come on, I'll cook us something for lunch. What do you want?" Victoria asked the younger girls to change the topic. Victoria is set to be the leader. She knows if she starts having doubts then the group will break. She needs to be strong for all of them since she was the leader, the oldest and the most mature. 

"Unnie.. can you make us Chow Mein?" Krystal requested while pouting. Sulli blushed while Luna was nodding like a hungry child.

"Okay then! I'll cook. You kids watch T.V." Victoria ordered and walked to the kitchen.

"We love you Umma!!" Luna, Sulli and Krystal said in sync.

"Yah!!! I'm not that old!! I'm only 21!" Victoria shouted from the kitchen, making the maknaes laugh.

"Hey did you two hear? Victoria Umma is going to be in a music video." Luna whispered.

"Jinja??" The 2 maknaes replied.

"Yup!" Luna grinned.

"Whose?" Sulli quietly asked.

"Our company is debuting a guy group next year, SHINee." Luna explained.

After Luna said that Krystal started laughing, making the two older girls look at her like she was crazy.

"Yah, what's wrong with Soojung?" Luna whispered while Sulli shrugged her shoulder.

"Sorry Unnies. It's just.. that name in English sounds really.. pfft" Krystal laughed again.

"Anyway, the debut song will be called Noona Neomu Yeoppo" Luna said.

"Oh.. I can't wait to hear it, and of course see Minho Oppa. He's so handsome." Krystal said, she didn't notice the sad expression on Sulli's face. 

Why am I sad that Krystal said that? 

~~

Fast forwarding to the year 2009, Sulli, Luna, Krystal and Victoria were finally ready to debut, along with the last addition to the group, Amber Liu, who is Taiwanese- American. The five of them debuted with the song, "La Cha Ta".

The 5 girls were in their dressing room waiting to go up for their first broadcast performance on MBC's Music Core. 

"Sulli- Yah, I'm nervous." Krystal was shaking. 

"Don't worry. You'll do fine!" Sulli encouraged the maknae and pulled her into a tight embrace. 

"What if I'm not good enough?" Krystal muttered bitterly.

"Yah! Krystal Jung Soojung! If you weren't good enough then our CEO would not even allow you to debut! You're very important for F(x) arasso? You're our lead vocalist." Sulli whispered harshly.

Krystal looked up and saw how serious Sulli was. The nervous maknae finally smiled and hugged Sulli.

"Thank you Sulli. You're my best friend." Krystal kissed Sulli on her cheek, making the older girl freeze and blush. 

Krystal felt her phone vibrate and broke from the hug to check the message.

From: Sica Unnie<3

Good Luck my baby sister! I know you'll do amazing and make our parents proud. I love you and I am proud of you <3 ^~^

Krystal smiled and texted her sister back.

To: Sica Unnie<3

Thank you Unnie!! >//< I was really nervous at first, but I'm better now.. I love you too!

P.S- Stop calling me your baby sister!!! I'm turning 15 next month! I'm not a baby anymore arasso?

Krystal was about to put her phone back in her bag, but she felt another vibrate.

From: Sica Unnie<3

Regardless if you're 5, 15, 25 or even 105, you're still my baby sister and that will NEVER change. In my eyes you're still my little baby sister that I used to steal the bottle from. Keke.. now go and perform. Hwaiting~

P.S- Tiffany says good luck too.

The younger Jung was touched and smiled. All her worries just left. 

"F(x), you're up!" The PD knocked on their door.

"Okay! We'll be right there!" Luna shouted.

"Sulli-Yah, you ready?" Krystal asked Sulli, who was still blushing. Krystal pinched Sulli's cheek, she wrongly assumed that Sulli was nervous about performing.

"We can do it." Krystal smiled. Sulli broke from her trance and nodded.

"Kids lets all do a short pray first!" Victoria said.

"Lets go" Krystal held Sulli's hand and walked to the 3 other girls. The five of them held their hands together tightly. All five of them closed their eyes.

"Today we begin our journey. Regardless if we succeed or fail, the important thing is that the five of us are together as one. No matter what happens we will have each others back." Victoria started.

"We will all do the best we can." Amber continued.

"Even if we have ups and downs, we won't give up" Luna added on.

"And we will have fun. That is the most important. We should enjoy what we do." Sulli included.

The four older girls waited for the maknae to say something. Krystal took a deep breath and spoke.

"All that I've wanted to say has already been said. Today is the beginning of our story. All that's left to say is... F(x) Forever." Krystal smiled. The other four opened their eyes and smiled too. Today, their hearts connected.

"One.Two.Three.." The leader counted.

"F(x) hwaiting!!" All of them cheered and opened the door to go on stage.

~~

Sulli woke up from her sleep and stared at the wall. She was laying on her bed. The tall girl checked the time.

11:23 AM. 

The second maknae sighed and got off the bed. Everyone else was busy with their schedules. Sulli brushed her teeth and took a shower. Since no one else was home right now she the television.

"Aish.. nothing to watch." Sulli flipped through all the channels and nothing was interesting her. The girl took out her ipad and checked F(x)'s forum. The girl had made a fake account to connect with her fans. 

Member: CJxJK3291024

Posts: 104

Joined: August 13th, 2010

Favorite Member: Krystal

The girl looked at her profile picture, it was of Krystal and her. Her username was obviously their names and birthday combined. 

She scrolled through the pairing forum and clicked on her favorited thread, which was titled, "JungLi". The tall girl scrolled through all the comments. She smiled at all the "moments" of Krystal and her that were captured to show their "love".

She loved how cute the shippers were. They were all so serious about their OTPs.

SulKrysLove- "JungLi is adorable!! The 2 maknaes are so real! :)"

SsulKrystalized- "Agreed!! Just look at how adorable they were in that Nu Abo teaser picture. Even SM Ships them!!"

SoneFXFan- "My OTP is love!! <33 They're like JeTi!"

BabyJungBiased- "Guys, is it just me or has there not been much JungLi moments lately? All I've been seeing is KryBer. It's actually starting to hurt. Their shippers mention KryBer everywhere on Youtube T.T I want more JungLi ;~; "

Sulli frowned seeing that post. The second maknae loves and respects all her fellow members. However, she did not like it when people pair Krystal with someone else other than her. She especially despised the KryBer couple. (A/N: nothing against KryBer, I swear. Shippers don't kill me T.T)

The young girl pressed backspace and saw all the other threads. She noticed how KryBer had more pages than JungLi. She scrolled down and saw more threads like "MinStal" and "TaeStal". Jinri felt angry that people were shipping Krystal with others. It made her even sadder when she realized that even "JungCest" was more popular.

The hell?? Even JUNGCEST?? Are you kidding me??? I don't know if I should be disturbed or crying.

Sulli scrolled up to the KryBer thread and noticed their was a new post. The girl contemplated on if she should click it. Although her mind told her "HELL NO", her hands acted on its own and clicked on the thread. There she saw all the pictures of KryBer moments. Some of them were recent too. 

Frustrated by all this, Sulli went to the fanfics and decided to read JungLi. She noticed the huge difference in the amount of fanfics between JungLi and KryBer. 

Sulli put down her Ipad and went to get food. 

"Hmph.. KryBer this, KryBer that... Aish!!" Sulli pouted and made ramyun. 

Krystal.. do I have a chance with you?

TBC

Here you go! Chapter 1 ;D Sorry if this chapter was kind of boring. I just wanted to give some back ground. And I love SHINee, so I was just joking about their name >.< Lastly I made up all those user names for that unknown Fx Forum LOL If anyone has that as a name then that is pure coincidence. Thank you all for reading <3 I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors, bad idea to write at like 1:30 in the morning OTL BTW i made a typo. Krystal's BDAY is the 24th! Not the 10th... sigh.. never again will I update at 1 in the morning .__. OMFG I got Sulli's Bday wrong too!! FML it's the 29th not the 24th. I'm a horrible fan LOL

@ReNoBby_14 Update daily? XD I wish, but I have a lot of school work T.T I'll try to update really quickly though! Thank you :3
@ LollyMez Keke thank you ^.^
@ KalakiMae Yay! It's you ;D LOL This is my first Fx story, I hope it's good >< 
@ babujjung Thank you for subscribing :D 

The Nu Abo teaser pic that fake fan in the fake F(x) forum was talking about. Gosh Krystal Unnie is just so hot >///<