06 Borrow

Anything Random

Fluff.

He looks good, not just good but really good. 

His orbs are light blue, with a touch of eyeliner and mascara. His jawline is sharp and his skin is pale but had been covered with light makeup. His blond hair is straightened today (and it looked like it took a lot of effort this morning) and it looked smooth like silk as it shined effortlessly under the sunlight that bleamed throught the window beside him. He was sitting on a chair in the corner, leaning on the newly painted wall, lazily scribbling down some notes he would probably need for a half yearly exams and he couldn't look any better. After thirty minutes of boring lecture about history which I didn't listen because I was mesmorised by his beauty, the teacher excused himself out of the room to go collect something he had forgotten, making the boy in front of me turn to the window. Huffing out a puff of hot breath on the frosty window, drawing a heart♥ and finishing it off with a "Kibummie". After a few minutes of him and myself waited in a bored manner as the class chatted amongst themselves he did a little jump making my eyes droopy eyes awake again only to sigh in relief when he took out his phone to check his recieved text message.

After he sent a satisfied message he started drawing behind his book with a blue pen, graffitting nonsense and drawing little stickmens. Soon his eyebrows frowned and he started scribbing furiously on the paper, making me curious to his actions.

Giving a cute pout after giving up, he huffed and turn around asking politely "Can I borrow a pen?"