03 Shopping

Anything Random

Fluff.

"How about this?" Kibum suggested lifting the shirt up to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun scrunched his nose in distaste "Im not wearing that"

"Well, you got to pick something for their wedding" Kibum rolled his eyes, putting the suit back to the rack.

It was Jonghyun's dad's second wedding, he was getting a stepmum. It wasn't that he hated Kim Subin but he just couldn't replace his own mother that passed away seven months ago. It was just too fast.

"Jong, please. Just try and be happy for your dad." Kibum sighed, looking around the expensive store to find another suit.

"But baby, how do you expect me to-" Jonghyun whined.

"Uh uh, Shh" Kibum interrupted putting a finger on Jonghyun's lips. "You'll be fine, Im here for you" Kibum smiled, pecking him on the lips. "Now, how about this?" he turned around, picking a different type of suit and flashing his teeth.

Jonghyun gave him a look of disinterest. "Oh for god's sake, just try it on" Kibum hissed, shoving the neatly ironed suit to his chest and pushed him into the changing room.

"So how is it?" Kim asked after a few minutes of waiting in front of the changing room, holding another two suits that caught his eye.

"Uhh, I don't know babe..It's kind of uncomfortable....The arm sleeves are tight" Jonghyun spoke quietly behind the curtains, checking himself in the mirror.

"Lemme see" Kibum huffed, lifting the curtain up and letting himself in the spacious room.

Kibum placing the two suits on a hook and fixed the shirt Jonghyun was currently wearing, biting his lips in process muttering himself something about the sleeves being too tight. for Jonghyun.

"Take that off. try this one" Kibum spoke, turning around to grab another suit while Jonghyun ed his shirt.

"Thanks for being here" Jonghyun whispered in Kibum's ear, hugging him from behind. "I don't think I would survive another minute in this hell without you"

"I love you" Jonghyun confessed, resting his chin on Kibum's shoulder.

"Stop being weird and try this on" said Kibum and went out of the changing room, only to come back in and pull Jonghyun closer to him.

"I love you too, you sappy-head" Kibum grinned and pushed him softly.

--

was it good? i think im only good at fluff.. :L