02 Sleep

Anything Random

Fluff.

"Baby" Jonghyun cooed, moving Kibum's blonde fridge to expose his forehead.

"Mmm" Kibum whined, snuggling into Jonghyun's bare and toned chest that smelt like lastnight's .

Kibum was Jonghyun's everything to say the least and Kibum felt the same way too, they were inseperable. Kibum was really precious to Jonghyun, a fragile piece of untouched beauty that Jonghyun swore he would protect and cherish because really that's how special Kibum was to him. Jonghyun was absolutely nothing without him, he was the blood that ran through every vein, the oxygen that exhaled in and out of his lungs and last but not least the reason why his heart beats erratically for him and only him.

"Get up gorgeous" Jonghyun huskily whispered into Kibum's ear, gently kissing it afterwards.

"No, go away" Kibum complained, resting his head on Jonghyun's willingly offered arm.

"Well, sleeping and drooling on my arm isn't going to help" Jonghyun spoke with a rightful tone.

"I do not drool!" Kibum exclaimed, lifting his head up slightly and opening his eyes.

Jonghyun blinked once, then twice then gestured the blob of drool on his biceps. Kibum removed the evidence by wiping it off with the blanket that was covering their bodies.

"What drool?" Kibum asked innocently then laid his head back on Jonghyun arm and closed his eyes.

Jonghyun kissed Kibum's hair that smelt like apples and smiled because it was one of the most blissful scents that he wouldn't mind breathing for a century. "Get up baby, it's already eleven"

"Im not going to sleep, im just..." Kibum spoke, thinking for a moment,  "resting on my day off" he finished.