Explanation Please~

The Beast Inside {HIATUS}

“Jihyun! Jihyun!” Hyuna screamed. Jihyun’s eyes fluttered open and looked around.

“Unnie? Where am I?” Jihyun asked. Hyuna took her into and embrace.

“I thought you were dead!” Hyuna cried. Tears streamed down Hyuna’s face. Jihyun sat up on her bed and examined the room. In Guk was sitting on the edge of her bed, while two other men were going standing against the walls.

“Unnie…what happened?” Jihyun asked.

“You fainted in the back alley…” In Guk said. Jihyun stared at him. *well… I remember what happened in the back alley too…* In Guk sighed and got up.

“Everyone… leave the room for now… We need to talk…” In Guk demanded. Hyuna and the two males left the room and closed the door behind them.

“Oppa… explain what happened yesterday… You bursted into flames back there!” Jihyun said.

“Jihyun… It’s to hard to explain…” In Guk said.

“I Don’t care! Just tell me!” Jihyun yelled.

“Ok… well… I’m not a human…Well in this case… not a regular human…” In Guk explained.

“ No you aren’t! you bursted into flames in front of my eyes and you didn’t die!” Jihyun yelled.

“Anyways… I’m actually a Kitsune…and I have Fire manipulation…”

“AHAHAHHAAHHA! You’re a funny mother er aren’t you!” Jihyun laughed. In Guk stared at her with a poker face.

“So… you’re not lying?” She asked.

“Sadly I wish I could lie about this…” He said.

“Oh…w-well….what’s a Kitsune?”

“it’s a fox spirit I guess you can say…” He explained.

“So wait…you’re a spirit?!” Jihyun questioned. She immediately took a book and threw it at him. In Guk let out a painful cry.

“YA! THAT HURT! And no…I’m not a spirit! Its just that I can transform into a Fox spirit… I don’t know how to explain this! Uhh….You’ve watched naruto right?” In Guk tried to explain.

“Oh~ So You’re like Naruto and Kurama~?” Jihyun said.

“kind of… It’s just that I am more multi-powered…and I‘m real.”

“Well what else do you have?”

“I have fire manipulation power…And I just gained a new power…”

“and what is that Mr. fire fox~”

“Radiation manipulation…”

“Ok…oppa…please piece this all together so that we can both understand…well mostly me.” Jihyun said. In Guk sighed and nodded.

“OK! One more time… I am a Kitsune. Just like Naruto and Kurama. Except the fact that I have multi-powers and I‘m real. I have fire manipulation, that’s why I bursted into flames back in the alley, and I just gained a new power called Radiation manipulation. That’s why I don’t allow skin ship with any human. Understood?” He said.

“Oh my god… My head hurts… So you’re a monster?” Jihyun asked. In Guk face palmed himself.

“Oh my god…No I’m not!” He said in frustration.

“But Kitsune’s are basically monsters cause of their nine tails mimicry.” Jihyun explained.

“You got to be ing with me… Ok! I am a monster…” He said.

“Oh…well… what about the other guys… They didn’t look normal.”

“Well I don’t know about them…But I for sure didn’t like a few of those guys…”

“ A few? I don’t like any of them… Well maybe except that one hot guy-”

“You talk to much, you know that?” He scoffed. Jihyun got off her bed and walked up to the door.

“ Does Unnie know about this?” She asked. In Guk nodded. Jihyun walked out of her room and down to the living room, with In Guk following her. Once she entered the living room she saw the two males and her sister. Not in a regular form though. The two males had Black wings and a devils tail and her sister had a huge pair of white wings. Jihyun’s eyes widened again. As Hyuna spotted her sister, she returned into her regular form. Same as the two males.

“Jihyun! W-what are you doing?” Hyuna asked nervously. Jihyun sat down on the couch and motioned for them to sit.

“Unnie… I just found out my best friend…Is a multi-powered Kitsune…and now…I come down here…To find you… with wings…Explain?” she ordered.

“Uhh…So you see… Ok! I am not going to lie!” Hyuna said.

“You never could lie…remember?” Jihyun said.

“Jihyun-ah… I have angel mimicry…so I’m technically an angel…” Hyuna said. Disappointedly, Jihyun nodded and turned to the other two males.

“Names…NOW!” Jihyun demanded. One of them stood up. He had short black hair with a fringed bang. He Bowed down a little.

“ My name is Kikwang. I have demonic mimicry. Same as my friend, Junhyung, here. I bumped into yesterday during that little attack yesterday.” Kikwang said.

“Well he said it all.” Junhyung said. Jihyun eyed all the people who were sitting in front of her.

“So… Is there more of you guys?” She asked.

“Well there is 4 more of us. We are actually a gang.” Kikwang explained.

“Are they monsters like you guys?” Jihyun asked.

“No…well yes they are supernatural-”Kikwang said but got cut off by Jihyun.

“ Monsters.” She said.

“Girl don’t be so harsh! We’re still human.” Junhyung stated.

“ And the one who fell on your car was part of JYJ… yeah…umm their vampires…” Junhyung added.

“ And the other guys…Werewolves…”he continued.

“Ah~ That’s why I felt mostly irritated when they were there.” In Guk said.

“So now… I find out the two people I trust are monster? And I meet two more? …Nice.” Jihyun got up from her seat.

“Where are you going?” Kikwang asked.

“ I’m calling the police…maybe even the FBI…” Jihyun mumbled. As she walked towards the kitchen, Junhyung blocked her way.

“You can’t do that.” He said.

“ You don’t even know me! Now move!” She said as she tried to make her way past him. Junhyung trapped her against the wall.

“You won’t do that… believe me.” Junhyung smirked as his eyes started to turn red. Jihyun closed her eyes, hoping he wouldn’t do anything to her.

“Ya! Junhyung hyung… Don’t hurt her…” Kikwang stopped him.

“What are you talking about? Are you straight in your mind? We never had a problem with this before! You want to actually do this?” Junhyung threatened as he grabbed Kikwang by his collar. Kikwang rolled his eyes and slapped his hand away. Junhyung let Jihyun go.

“ You guys… umm can you explain to me why you guys were in the back alley?” Jihyun nervously asked.

“We said this before. We are part of a gang called ’Beast’. We are the youngest gang out of the three most ’dangerous’ gangs in Seoul. We were caught “Surpassing” JYJ’s border, and ended up bumping into Dalmatian. So we ended up in that back alley. Anymore questions?” Junhyung said.

“Has anyone found out about you guys being… Monsters?” Jihyun whispered.

“Nope… I don’t know why this killer here is letting you live still.” Junhyung said as he pointed to Kikwang. Kikwang looked away a little bit embarrassed.

“Anyways. We got to go. So it was nice being suspected by you Miss…?” Junhyung said.

“Jihyun. Kim Jihyun…” she introduced herself. Junhyung bowed and left.

“uhh… Its nice to meet you… I am sorry for what happened yesterday…anyways…I do have to go now… Uhh…bye” Kikwang said and ran after his friend. *Well…He’s nicer than I thought.* Jihyun thought to herself. She closed the door and went back to In Guk and Hyuna in the living room. Hyuna still had her head hung down, while In Guk was trying to comfort her.

“Mianhae…” Jihyun apologized. Hyuna sat up and shook her head.

“Aniyo…I should have told you sooner…” Hyuna said.

“well its ok…I know now…” Jihyun approached her sister and kneeled in front of her.

“But I am a little mad…” Jihyun chuckled.

“Wae?” Hyuna asked curiously.

“ Because you look amazing with wings.” Jihyun smiled. Hyuna laughed and playfully hit her arm. *So…I don’t live an average life now do I?*