A Coincidence?

The Beast Inside {HIATUS}

“Hey Jihyun! Wake up!” Hyuna yelled from the kitchen. Jihyun stirred a little. Her eyes fluttered when she heard her sister storming up the stairs.

“Ya! Jihyun!!! You’re late!” Hyuna scolded. Jihyun immediately sat up and stared at her sister.

“What time is it?!” She asked.

“Its 10:30!” Hyuna said. Jihyun ran to the washroom and quickly got ready. It wasn’t to long till she got out. Jihyun ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. *awe . I forgot my purse upstairs.*

“Hey! Unnie? Can you bring down my purse?” Jihyun yelled.

“Its not up here!” Hyuna yelled back. Jihyun rolled her eyes and ran back up stairs. She started searching through her stuff. She couldn’t find it.

“Ah ! I lost it?!” Jihyun said. She face palmed herself and ran back down stairs and put on her jacket and sneakers.

“Jihyun-ah~ Don’t forget an umbrella-” Hyuna said as Jihyun walked out the door. *too late…*

Jihyun thought to herself how she would get her purse back, and get to work on time. *So…Should I go to the restaurant first? Or should I go to work first and then find my purse later?* The thoughts ran through her head as she walked up to the bus stop. The rain was pouring very hard. Jihyun didn’t mind it, but when a car sped past her and splashed her, she lost it. Another car pulled up in front of her and the window rolled down. Seo In Guk stared at her, eyeing her up and down.

“Jihyun?… You’re wet… Get in!” He opened the door and Jihyun got in.

“thanks oppa… uhh… You don’t happen to have like… an extra pair of clothes do you?…” Jihyun awkwardly asked.

“Yeah I do. Its in the back, in the black bag. And don’t be awkward around me. We’ve been best friends since grade 6.” He chuckled. Jihyun rolled her eyes and made her way into the back seat. She pulled out a tee shirt and a pair of sweats from his bag and started to change out of her wet outfit.

“So… how’s it going? You look really bummed out.” In Guk asked her. She chuckled a little.

“Oh… well today… a perfect start. I lost my purse today, and also got soaked, oh and not to mention…I’m late… I’m not the person to be the late one! That’s your job!” Jihyun said. In Guk glared at her through the mirror. She smiled and slid the tee shirt on. The car pulled up to the back alley behind the café, and parked there. The two got out of the car and entered the café through the back doors. A bunch of people were crowding the back which made the two friends very confused and suspicious of what was happening. Jihyun made her way through the crowd and into the front.

“Ya! What’s happening here?!” She yelled. All the workers stared at her and started to yell out random things.

“SHUT UP!!! One person at a time!” she said. One of the waitresses held her hand up. Jihyun pointed at her and nodded.

“Manager got into a car accident last night. No way he could have survived it. So we are trying to decide who is boss for the last day.” The waitress explained. Jihyun stepped onto the counter and placed her hands on her hips.

“Ok! Listen up! Since our manager is…dead… I will be manager! No objections! Now get to work!” Jihyun ordered. As the workers fled to their stations, Jihyun walked up to the spaced out Seo In Guk.

“ Managers dead… After today… we will have to find new jobs…” Jihyun said. In Guk nodded and hung his head down.

“ So… after today we will leave the place where we first worked with each other?” He asked. Jihyun nodded.

“ It’s quite upsetting… I wanted to own this café…” she mumbled.

“ You could’ve been an amazing café owner.” In Guk tried to comfort her. She just shrugged.

“ Gukkie oppa. Gather up people from the street. We need some people in these seats for the last day. Say we have all of our drinks and desserts for half price.” She ordered. In Guk raised his hand to his head and saluted. He shone a cute smile at her which made her chuckle.

“Ok lets go!” She clapped her hands and headed out to the counter.

Jihyun was at the counter taking orders from the customers, and In Guk was outside trying his hardest to bring in customers. Jihyun giggled a little as she watched her friend put all his effort in bringing an old lady in. The little lady smacked him in the head with her purse which made Jihyun crack up.

~~ Noon ~~

In Guk and Jihyun sat at one of the tables and sipped on their drinks. Jihyun let out a sigh.

“Such bad luck is happening to us… We have to leave our first job… and I keep losing stuff… I hope its just a coincidence…” Jihyun sighed.

“ I still have to find my purse…” Jihyun said. In Guk shrugged and went back to sipping his drink, but something caught his eyes.

“Uhh…Jihyun… Your purse… Is it red?” He questioned. She nodded.

“Uhh… Does it have gold chains on it?” He questioned again. She nodded again.

“ Is it Gucci?” He asked.. She thought to herself and nodded again. In Guk stood up from his seat and charged towards the doors. He tackled the man who was searching through the purse. The startled man let out a scream. In Guk rolled his eyes and slapped him, hard in the face.

“Who taught you to steal buddy?” He smirked. As he got off the man and held him by his collar, he dragged him back into the café. He pushed the man in front of Jihyun, which made Jihyun confused.

“Oppa…why’d you bring him here?” She asked. In Guk held out her purse in front of her face. Jihyun’s face brightened up as she snatched it from his hands.

“Oppa~ Thank you~ I can always rely on you~” She said. He nudged the man and glared at him. ‘say your sorry ’ he mouthed to the man.

“uhh…I’m s-sorry for taking your purse mam…” The thief said. Jihyun glared at him and dismissed him. In Guk sat back down in his seat and stared at her.

“ You live like a queen… I’m like your knight in shining armour…” He stated.

“No… I’m the queen and you’re the joker who saves me from having a bad day. Cause I always have situations under my control.” She scoffed. In Guk stared at her in disbelief. Jihyun playfully stuck her tongue out at him and sipped on her drink.

~~ After work ~~

11:30 pm

Jihyun sighed as she locked up the café for the last time. She walked towards the back alley, where Seo In Guk was warming up his car. As she saw him,she let out a little smile. He smiled back at her and waved. Just as she was walking towards the car, she was knocked off her feet. In Guk got out of his car and ran towards her.

“YA! Watch where you’re going-” Kikwang said. He turned around to see who he had hit, but as he saw Jihyun he immediately crawled over to her.

“A-are you ok?“ Kikwang asked. In Guk took him by his collar and glared at him.

“ Tell me you didn’t just ask her if she was ok after you tackled her.” In Guk hissed. Kikwang scoffed and stared back at him.

“It was an accident. She was in the way!” Kikwang yelled at him. Just as In Guk raised his hand, a man had fell off the building and landed on his car. In Guk let go of the guy and walked up to his car.

“What the is happening?!” In Guk said. As Jihyun tried to get up a man had wrapped his hands around her waist.

“Hey gorgeous. Are you my chew toy today.” A man said as his icy breath hit her skin. She turned around to find a handsome but scary looking man staring at her hungrily. At the same time, In Guk was staring at the man who had landed on his car. The Man cracked his neck a little and jumped off his car

“Oh My God! You dogs will never learn how to stop fighting like .” Jaejoong said as he hopped of In Guk’s car. Jihyun immediately ran behind In Guk.

“Oppa! What’s happening?!” Jihyun screeched. They two were being cornered as 13 other males had joined started to corner them also.

“Hide behind the trash can.” In Guk ordered her. Jihyun nodded and did what she was told. Just as she ducked down, she watched him burst into flames and grow 9 tails. Her eyes widened once she saw the other men grow fangs, tails, and glowing red eyes. As a they attacked In Guk, his fiery tails whipped them. Three of them started throwing punches at him, another 7 started to pounce on him, and another 6 let out powerful auras that started to weaken In Guk. As In Guk started to weaken more and more, a light started to emit from his body. In Guk bursted into flames and flew up into the sky. The bunch of males stared at the sky trying to figure out where he went. Just as the men turned to you, you heard a whistling sound. You stared at the sky, and saw a fiery ball hurdling towards you. The group of males were knocked out. As you stood up from the trash can, you saw the fiery man cool down and transformed back into Seo In Guk’s regular form. Jihyun started to feel dizzy and weak. She started to feel un balanced and fainted. Two of the guys got up and walked up to In Guk.

“You can’t touch her… can’t you?” Junhyung smirked and patted his shoulder. The other male, Kikwang, Lifted her up and put her over his shoulder. He walked back up to In Guk and nodded.

“ Take me to where she lives… ok?” Kikwang said. In Guk nodded and started to walk to your place. *Now… I have to ruin everything for her?…*

                                                                                                                                            

 

Yay~ Second chapter is out! yes! *sigh* i have to upload all my fanfics soon because my exam break is coming to an end :(.

Anyways. Hope you get curious about this fanfic~

make sure you subscribe and comment and vote please~

love you all~