Rumour #3

Rumour Has It

"BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS! Eli is seen hugging Jessica in the school cafe!" News spread quickly, with the idea that Eli was two-timing Jessica and YoonG. But what Jessica did not know was that Eli had not broken up with YoonG yet, and she had taken one step too far. 

YoonG fainted upon hearing the news. It took her a few smelling salts, and a call from Eli to wake up and scream at everyone she saw. She realised that the news was true and Eli had no choice but to tell her the truth. 

"I have no idea why, but the fact that she has this charisma that attacks me, and it overwhelmed me. It overtooked the 10 years of feelings I had for you. I guess I don't really like like you then..." Eli confessed. 

YoonG broke down into tears. 

"B-b-but you still have your Siwon oppa right? Don't be sad please." Eli was also ashamed, how could he just give up on her like that? Did he really forget her already? Has he lost feelings for her? 

YoonG continued to tear and sob and Eli had no way of helping so he turned and left the nursing office. 

"HOW COULD YOU?! I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN! I LET YOU INTO MY HEART AND ALL YOU DID WAS TO BREAK IT!" YoonG finally let out her emotions and screamed at the door, where Eli just left. The man who was for her only, the man who promised her so many things, just exited the doors, the door of the office, the door of her heart for good. 

But there was another thing that was on YoonG's mind. 

If Donghae likes Jessica, then what is Donghae going to do about this?  

For the first time in her life, her brains started to brew up some fantastic ideas. 

 

/the next day at school/

"Oh my goodness! They are coming in holding hands! They are official?! Oh my goodness!" The front doors open, with Jessica and Eli walking in, as though nothing happened and they were a normal couple. It was as though Eli and YoonG never happened. Eli saw YoonG from the corner of his eyes and nearly choked on his own saliva. She was with Donghae, who was at that time staring so hard, yearning for Jessica. His eyes were swollen from tears because Jessica got attached without him. But YoonG pretended nothing happened, and chatted happily with Donghae. 
My jessica... His heart was obviously not paying attention to whatever YoonG was saying. YoonG also felt bad for using Donghae as a rebound, as a trick to get Eli back. But no matter what, she wasn't going to give up that easily. 

 

 

[A/N: to be honest, this story's slightly out of point, because it's no longer a rumour. I can't really think of much to write because it was meant to be a one-shot but i tried to pull it and it failed. but yeah here's the third chapter. hope you guys enjoy it, here comes Donghae and Jessica :D]