Rumour #4 - Finale

Rumour Has It

"I have a plan, are you in?" YoonG was actually planning to get Eli back, and since Donghae liked Jessica, she decided to bring him in for the plan too. It was a win-win situation. Donghae nodded excitedly after hearing out the plan. The two exchanged some weird hand gesture and went to their classes.

/after last lesson/

"Hey Jessica, can I speak to you for a while? It wouldn't take very long. Pretty please." Donghae held Jessica back. Jessica flinched at the sight of Donghae. She always knew that he had a crush on her, but she thought Donghae was too wimpy for her. Jessica reluctantly stayed and listened. 

"Look, I know you are with Eli right now, but I decided to confess now. I love you Jessica, and I think that Eli doesn't get you for who you are. I don't mind if you continue to date him, but at least give me a chance and date me once?" Donghae spouted out his words quickly. He heaved a sigh of relief after finishing what he wanted to say. 

"Sure, why not?" Jessica cooly answered. She does not mind going out with Donghae, just that he never bothered asking. Eli wouldn't mind, because I am "busy" that day anyway...

Hiding behind the door of the classroom, was YoonG, she smiled wickedly. Yes, Part one of the plan is a success. Now, part two.
She picked up her phone and dialled Eli. 

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"Well, I have front row seats to a movie called : Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. Want to watch it?"

"WHAT? Jessica?! Impossible! She loves me so much she would not even look at another guy...You are lying!"

"Suit yourself. But if you want to know, tomorrow, at the school's park, 4pm. Be there, or regret."

YoonG hung up the phone and subconsciously checked the box that said "Part two of plan". She grinned and went home. 

 

/next day, school's park, 4pm/

Donghae was dressed up to the nines, waiting for Jessica, while YoonG was hiding behind the bush of the bench that Donghae was supposed to sit with Jessica. 

YoonG checked her watch, the hour hand turned to 4. She smiled and whispered to herself, "Plan begin". 

As soon as she said it, Jessica appeared. She was also dressed very nicely. YoonG the camcorder and started to record. Inside her, she fervently wished that Eli would turn up any time. 

"Hello Jessica, you look pretty today." 

"Thank you, so why do you ask me out today for?"

"Well, I wanted to just talk to you. How about sitting down?"

Donghae led her to the bench, and they sat down side to side, Donghae purposely sitting really close to Jessica. Jessica being the girl she is, did not really bother. The two talked and Donghae tried to put his hand over Jessica but ended up putting his hand on the bench, but close enough. From a certain angle, people would think that the two were dating. And that angle was where Eli was coming from, fuming mad, stomping here. 

"JESSICA JUNG! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Eli yelled as he ran over and picked Jessica up from the bench and interrogated her. Donghae went forward to protect Jessica. 

"What do you think you are doing to my girlfriend?"

"G-G-Girl friend?! JESSICA JUNG EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"

"Eli ah, we are just friends. Donghae is joking, right Donghae?" Jessica nudged Donghae, who was staring eye to eye with Eli, and he did not answer Jessica.

"Yeah, well since it's like this, how about a break up then? You don't really love me do you?! What a lie. Goodbye Jessica. You can stay with your whatever-his-name-is BOYFRIEND now." Eli marched off and left the park. 

Just then, Donghae face changed and became caring. 

"Jessica are you alright? I didn't mean to say that, I was just... I'm sorry." Donghae furiously apologised to the crying Jessica who just got dumped.

 

/at the same time/

YoonG left the camcorder on the bench silently without Jessica realising, and ran to find Eli. Luckily, he did not walk far. 

"Eli!" 

"What do you want?" 

"Well, I just saw your break up, and I just want to say that..." YoonG swallowed her saliva. It was hard for her to say that she wanted him back, because she had never asked such a question before. 

"Yeah? What do you want to say?"

"Uh, I still like you a lot, can we be back together again? I really missed the days that we were together. I miss the dates at the cafe, I miss the days we would take the bus home together. Can we just be back together again?" YoonG blurted out.

"Really? I thought you would never asked. I never really liked that Jessica, she was the one who forced me into a relationship first and she brainwashed me to be with her and I forgot you. But now that my brain is clear of all brainwashing again, I think yeah, I still like you. Will you be my girlfriend again?" Eli ruffled his hair shyly and asked. 

YoonG nodded and hugged him.

"Let's go back to where we started shall we? I guess you have never left my heart."