Rumour #1

Rumour Has It

[The rumour] Eli have always had a crush on NS YoonG. He has always tried to fake it off as an infatuation, but it just stayed. Having been in the same school for nearly 10 years, it was only a matter of time when everyone knew about the crush Eli had on NS YoonG. But of course, YoonG herself did not know. Then came the rumour. The rumour that turned both their lives upside down.

DID YOU HEAR?! ELI AND NS YOONG ARE TOGETHER! AHHH ): I LIKED ELI OPPA!!!! 

 

Some juniors were crying over the fact that the best freshman was taken by the "popular" girl in the school. All their hopes and dreams were dashed and shattered into pieces. Eli was by far the most handsome boy the school body has ever seen, with his distinct Caucasian features and great body. Not to mention, he was really smart too. But there was that one flaw, which was that he would like someone and never get over her. This is why everyone got to know the fact that Eli likes YoonG... but YoonG was only infatuated with the kpop idols that were in trend, like 2PM, SUPER JUNIOR and so on... LIttle did she knew about the rumour. 

 

"MWO?! WHO AND ME?! HOW CAN I BE WITH SOMEONE I DON'T EVEN KNOW?! WHAT?!" YoonG screamed as she found out about the rumour. She has never even heard of this name. E-eli? or is it Kim Kyoung Jae? 

Who the heck is he? Why would I be with him when I am married to my Siwon oppa?

"Gina-ya, can you help me find out who is it? I want to meet him! Find out who is the one who started the rumours also!" YoonG asked Gina for help. Gina nodded and went off to look for Eli. 

/later, after school/

"YoonG... This guy that's in love with you is Eli Kim... he is supposedly a freshman, and a very good looking freshmen at that, but from what I heard, he has been in the same school as you for 10 years. Is he a stalker? Oh and the one who spread the rumour was Sandeul, that playful boy who you rejected after he confessed, tsk tsk." Gina explained to YoonG as YoonG's jaw dropped. 

"Oh, and I arranged for a meeting at the school cafe at 3pm, it's 2.50pm you might want to meet him there?" Gina continued to speak, but YoonG was already gone. 

I must meet this guy. Who is he to like me? Doesn't he know that I am already attached to my Siwon oppa?

/at the cafe/

"Hello, I am Eli Kim Kyoung Jae, you can call me Eli..." Eli has yet to finish his sentence but was told to sit down. YoonG quickly opened the topic.

"I heard you like me, and that there was a stupid rumour going around that you and I are together... Why is that so? Do you like me? Why do you like me? Don't you know I am attached?" YoonG's voice rose higher and higher as she got angrier. She could not believe that there was such a rumour.

"I really like you, because I think you are adorable. I know you like Siwon from Super Junior but I still like you anyway. I think I stand a chance, even though you have never noticed me before. I tried to avoid this emotion, this infatuation, but it seems like it's love, because my heart has this weird feeling whenever I see you. So here I am, taking this chance to confess, that I like you YoonG-ssi..." Eli finished his speech in one breathe. 

I confessed, I just confessed to my... one true love...

 

YoonG was touched from the bottom of the heart, she has never heard such an emotional confession before. She was close to tears, in fact. 

He's good looking, he is smart according to Gina... He seems nice... but he's a junior...

"Okay, we can try this out. But let's keep it low profile okay. I can't let anyone know I left Siwon for you." YoonG gave in. 

Eli chuckled and smiled. He was finally with his love. His one true love. 

[A/N: oh i decided to make this a four-shot. HAHAH. because there are a total of 4 rumours so why not? Oh and i dont update really often. because i might not have enough time to update. SORRY! Thanks for subscribing! hope you like this first chapter! :D]