Six

Regret... It's Too Late

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

The noise of the doorbell disturbed TOP's sleep. He forced his tired eyes open and looked at the door with an irritated face. He also glanced at the clock and found out that it was still 8:00 in the morning which made him even more irritated.

Ding!Dong!Ding!Dong!

It continued. He scratched his head and lazily got up from his bed. He went to his closet and grabbed a black v-neck shirt to cover his exposed upper body. 

Ding!Dong!Ding!Dong!

It continued to make noise. 

"JUST An EFFIN MINUTE!" He shouted. He wasn't really a morning person and especiall hated anyone who disturbs his sleep. He stomped his way to the door and opened it with a fierce glare hoping it would scare the hell out of the person. Then his glare dissappeared. In front of him was a girl who was wearing a red long-sleeved checkerd polo and shorts. She was smiling beautifully at him.

"D...Dara?" TOP asked in disbelief. He looked at her from head to toe, and then from toe to head. She smiled sheepishly.

"Long time no see TOP." She said with a smile. She looked even more beautiful with her long and straight side-parted hair(before, her hair was medium lengthed) and natural make up.

"Why are you here? Weren't you in Seoul?" He asked while gesturing for her to come in. She gladly went inside and sat on his living room couch. 

"Dunno, just decided to visit you since it's been a year or so." She replied with an innocent smile. She started scanning the room, noticing the big change and difference it had from before.

"Oh, you repainted your wall!" She said excitingly as she pointed her finger at the green wall. He nodded proudly and sat beside her.

"Took me lots of days to finish." He said with his head held high, feeling proud and independent for doing  the job alone.

"Really? I like the other color, the one from before, better." She admitted. This made his smile drop and turn into a pout.

"(loud laugh) I'm just jok..." She stopped what she was saying when he suddenly hugged her. She could feel him shaking.

"I'm very happy you're here." He admitted as he hugged her even tighter. She smiled too and hugged him back.

"Me too." She said. He let go of her and cupped her cheek. Then he went closer and closer until she could feel him breathing. He nudged her nose and stared at her eyes. He smiled at her and she smiled back as he took away the distance and clashed his lips into hers.

 

...

 

AND then he woke up with the sound of his alarm.

"Damn, it was all a dream." He complained as he punched the pillow. He sighed and pouted just remembering it. 

Ring!Ring!RIng!

Someone was calling him. He took his phone and answered the call.

"Hello?" He started speaking.

"TOP, where are you? You've got a lot of work to do here!" GD said from the other line. 

"I'm coming. I'm already near the school." He liead and ended the call. He started dressing up into his school uniform and then he combed his bed hair away. Satisfied and looking handsome as always, he went out of the apartment and walked to school.

 

...

 

"There you are! Mrs. Kim, he has arrived." GD said as he lead him to their principal. He greeted her with courtesy and smiled.

"TOP, I'm expecting that you already have the files I asked of you?" She asked.

"Of course. Here it is." He said as he hurridly took something out from his bag and handed it to the school principal.

"Thank you! You've been a good boy... Mr. President." She said as she patted his head and walked away. GD teasingly elbowed him and repeatedly "Mr. President".

"Oppa!" A voice called out his name. He turned to the direction of the voice and discovered Bom running towards him. She smiled and waved at him cheerfully, and he waved back.

"I brought lunch for the president." She said as she teasingly saluted TOP. He laughed sheepishly and looked at the luch box she handed to him.

"You didn't need to do this but thank you." He said.

Dara was the student council president last year but because of her sudden leave, an election was held based on majority of the students' refusal for the vice president to take over. The Bigbang forced TOP to join the elections given that he's grades went up and was studying hard after Dara left. After days of constant advertising and campaign, he won the position which was a bit expected given that he had lots of girl, and surprisingly even boy, fans. 

"Well then, I got to go. We're having a short meeting this morning." He said as he glanced at his watch and waved them goodbye. Afterwards, he dashed to the building leaving GD and Bom alone.

"I'm wondering why you don't really hang out with 2ne1anymore." He admitted to her. Bom looked at him and smiled innocently.

"I don't know. I guess I'm better off without them." She said with a sigh.

 

...

 

"Dara, how is it there? Is it stressful?" CL asked Dara on the phone. Minzy and her were sitting in the classroom talking to Dara on the phone while waiting for the teacher.

"Well yes but I'm okay. Also I've already made some friends so I'll be fine." Dara replied. She was still in her condo finishing her homework in her laptop waiting for her friend to pick her up.

"Dara, we miss you!" Minzy whined which made Dara laugh.

"Aigoo, our maknae is sad again. I miss both of you, too. If I have the spare time, I'll definitely visit you there." She said.

"That's a promise, okay?" Minzy added.

"Promise!" She said while holding out her pinkie finger even if they could not see it.

Ding!Dong!Ding!Dong!

"My friend is here. Gotta go guys.. BYE!"

"BYE!" They responded and then she ended the call. She hurridly placed her laptop in her bag and opened the door.

"Sorry for the wait Jaejoong! Come on let's go." She said as she locked her condo and walked to the elevator leaving him behind.

"Yah! Wait for me!!" He said as he ran to catch up with her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

New character!! Introducing Kim Jaejoong.

He is Dara's first friend. He wears glasses and is also smart like her.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe... Also, an upvote is deeply appreciated:D