- Oh, you're here for the show ? -

Fallen Image

Hyomin's POV

I don't remember the last time I've cried that hard, in my life. I waited till everyone left and I made a stupid excuse to stay.

Once I saw everyone turn their backs and trudge their way home, I fell to my knees and cried and cried. I couldn't stop. My throat was clogged up and my eyes were blurred. I grabbed at the fresh cut grass and dug at the soil beneath it. "You were my friend. How can you leave, just like that ?!" 

2. . maybe 3 hours passed and I slowly got back up. I was trembling and the stupid sun was already about to set.

"Have a good rest, Lee Qri .I'll miss you." I kissed the tips of my fingers and gently tapped the tombstone.

I walked away and never came back.

---

Jiyeon's POV

The stupid clock is slower than ever. I'm in the damn cafe, across the street from Soyeon's apartment. Qri unnie and I always talked in this certain table that I'm sitting on. We'd chat away and sip our iced americano drinks.

I remember the last thing Qri unnie told me. . before the incident.

"Jiyeon, just be a good girl. You're a nice kid and I honestly wouldn't trade you for anything in the world."

Those words really did make me happy. I don't really remember why she told me them, though. It's as if she knew that she was going to die.

Pfft, there is no reason to think about that know. She's gone and I hope everybody forgets. I don't think I can.

Honestly, I really don't know why I'm here in this cafe. I should probably just go home.