- I'm here for you - now tell me -

Fallen Image

Eunjung P.O.V.

I'm worried. I'm worried about Soyeon. I'm worried about Qri. I'm tired. . . It's around 3:00 p.m. and I was heading to Soyeon's apartment complex. It was huge, until she left.

I haven't seen Soyeon in a month. She disappeared from all of us. Qri too. I need to find her, as well. I nervously walked towards the crumbled building that laid in the middle of busy Seoul. "Ahh . . i'm here. " At first, I thought it'd be alright if they seperated. It was for their own happiness. I was wrong.

Cautiously, my heels tapped against the hallways. Walking to the elevator, I pressed the "up" button. I thought i'd be waiting forever, but as soon as I pressed it, the doors slid open as if it was waiting for me. The bright light and charming elevator music calmed me down from my cold sweat. Looking at the row of confusing metal buttons, I still remembered Soyeon's. It was 3rd floor, 3B was her apartment.

Pressing my dark blue painted nails on the single button, I laid my back against the wall. I could feel the elevator lift my weight and it felt as if I was being lifted out of my body. I had nothing to worry about at all. I think.

*Ding* The elevator made a coin drop sound and the doors parted for my entrance. Almost as if it was yesterday, I took a immediate left to her home. I always visited her house, before. But 31 days of silence, didn't stop me from forgetting. The hall didn't seem to stretch far. I looked to my right to see the balcony of the outside. It was pretty mild. Cloudy. Warm. Humid. That's all.

Turning my head back, I noticed that I was just right by the side of the door. Spinning my body around, everything was same as before. The door just had some paint chipping away, but it was normal.

Without even thinking bout it, I just grabbed the copper knob of the door. I didn't even think if it'd be locked or not.

Oh. It's unlocked. Unlikely.

Slowly walking in, i breathed out in a worried tone "Soyeon .. . ? Soyeon . . . ? " The house was a mess. Everything was thrown and smashed on the floor. I stepped over some glass remants that were all over the wooden floor. Some of the wall plasters were broken and had holes in it. I wasn't scared. Just . . . just need to find her.

I walked to the living room. It was just as I described before. Ruined. My eyes blurred for a bit, but I saw something fidgeting in the corner of my eye.

To my great surprise, I saw Soyeon's skinny figure sitting on the couch. Her elbows on her knees and her head tilted downwards to the ground.

She didn't even care that I was there.

---